Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mike Pence’s role in the Flynn’s scandal ‘is flashing like a red beacon’: Maddow

+5
del.capslock
Sal
Floridatexan
2seaoat
Telstar
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Telstar

Telstar

del.capslock wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:Nice song, if you like country.

Why the qualifier? Why isn't that a "nice song" regardless of genre? Do you have something against country music? Do you consider it beneath you or too pedestrian? Is it too "prole" for you?

Markle was a big fan of Country music so I'm bumping his CMA topic in the GD page. Pkr is always squawking about less government and Hokum seems to be for that. Liked Hokum's performance in Sling Blade.

RealLindaL

2seaoat wrote:I am rarely wrong.  I thought you knew that by now.

Oh, really? No, Sea, actually what I have known for years is that you're very often completely mistaken, just as you are in this case.   Ready to admit it yet, big fella?

This person del.caps is not Markle, and he's certainly not Pdawg, who can't spell or write worth s**t, and Joani dances around pretending to know who he is, but so far apparently she either can't or won't say (doubtless in case she's wrong, which she probably is, just as you are).

Telstar

Telstar

RealLindaL wrote:
2seaoat wrote:I am rarely wrong.  I thought you knew that by now.

Oh, really? No, Sea, actually what I have known for years is that you're very often completely mistaken, just as you are in this case.   Ready to admit it yet, big fella?

This person del.caps is not Markle, and he's certainly not Pdawg, who can't spell or write worth s**t, and Joani dances around pretending to know who he is, but so far apparently she either can't or won't say (doubtless in case she's wrong, which she probably is, just as you are).

It's fairly likely that del and btravn are one in the same. I mean how often do two different members start a topic with the same title?

RealLindaL

Telstar wrote:It's fairly likely that del and btravn are one in the same. I mean how often do two different members start a topic with the same title?

As previously stated, I think it's more than "fairly likely;" more like a given, with or without the same topic title (whichever that was; you didn't say). Just reading both's prior posts easily shows it's a virtual certainty. But Joani seems to imply that del.caps, and thus btraven as well, are really some other regular we should be familiar with. I'm still waiting for evidence -- any evidence -- of that.

RealLindaL

RealLindaL wrote:Joani seems to imply that del.caps, and thus btraven as well, are really some other regular we should be familiar with.  I'm still waiting for evidence -- any evidence -- of that.

CRICKETS from Joani, as usual.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum