Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mike Pence’s role in the Flynn’s scandal ‘is flashing like a red beacon’: Maddow

+5
del.capslock
Sal
Floridatexan
2seaoat
Telstar
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

del.capslock

del.capslock

2seaoat wrote:I am very good with word patterns and a person's writing habits.  Nope, I got a PM before I disclosed who he was.  That person  also picked up on the word patterns.  Nobody else uses those patterns.  Nailed.  A bit pathetic, but nonetheless obvious.  A pure checker player.  I thought a couple days ago when I noticed the patterns, he would continue the charade of a pretending to be a non crazy who had empathy.  He just could not stand the traitor threads.  Knock knock.....who is there......the FBI.

These patterns you "picked up on", can you describe them? Or are you just going to stick to vague allusions like your secret love object, Donald J. Trump?

Go on, 2seaoat, describe the patterns. Give us all a nice, precise description of these "patterns". Show some examples, maybe comparing my style with whoever it is you think I am. Give it a shot, whaddya have to lose? If you're right, I'll cop to it and look like an asshole. On the other hand...

Want a hint to who I really am:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJIGo1tL9yA

http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/

2seaoat

I am shocked...SHOCKED I SAY! Clinton emailed classified information after leaving State Dept. by Markle

I am shocked...SHOCKED I SAY! AP: Secret Iran Nuclear Deal Docs Lift Restrictions After 11 Years by Markle

Not about to give you the most obvious one......you misuse words, but I have always been polite because I figured you were old and a yellow jacket guy. The funny thing is that another forum member picked up on the same misuse. We will not give you that clue because you will be back again......probably upset about gay biker bars.

2seaoat

like I am going to hit any link you put up. It will probably transfer me to a suburb of Moscow.

RealLindaL

Sea, either you and your PM'er are dead wrong, or Markle's politics have entirely flip-flopped. This man is NOT a Trump fan, for Pete's sake. You're just wrong.

2seaoat

Sea, either you and your PM'er are dead wrong, or Markle's politics have entirely flip-flopped. This man is NOT a Trump fan, for Pete's sake. You're just wrong.

I am rarely wrong. I thought you knew that by now. First, there is a general feeling among our conservative posters that Boards has a liberal slant and he has censored Markle. We all recognize that it was his spam. I earlier used the words Trojan Horse. You are looking over the gate and saying.....hey that is a great looking horse. I am looking over the fence and smelling the air.....there is a distinct odor with that cool horse. Of course it is him pretending to not be a fascist crazy spammer. About a month into the charade, he jumps out of the horse and pulls down his pants and takes his typical dump at the diner party. Sorry, the PM caught the other clues which we will not share. It is Markle. 100%, and of course he would not come back espousing his old spam because then Boards would be right, and the folks that think the banning was unjust would prove their point. I cannot believe as astute as you are with words, you did not pick up the clues four days ago. Others did.

del.capslock

del.capslock

RealLindaL wrote:Sea, either you and your PM'er are dead wrong, or Markle's politics have entirely flip-flopped.   This man is NOT a Trump fan, for Pete's sake.  You're just wrong.

MAN! You wound me, madam.

But you're right, 2seaoat's wrong about me.

Imagine that.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

del.capslock wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Fine...blame Maddow for being too precise or...whatever.  

Poor Rachel...  she's got the most beautiful neck this side of a giraffe but she's just too friggin' smart--she ain't never gonna git a man!

She's gay...probably doesn't want one.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:Sea, either you and your PM'er are dead wrong, or Markle's politics have entirely flip-flopped. This man is NOT a Trump fan, for Pete's sake. You're just wrong.

I am rarely wrong.  I thought you knew that by now. First, there is a general feeling among our conservative posters that Boards has a liberal slant and he has censored Markle.  We all recognize that it was his spam.  I earlier used the words Trojan Horse.   You are looking over the gate and saying.....hey that is a great looking horse.   I am looking over the fence and smelling the air.....there is a distinct odor with that cool horse.   Of course it is him pretending to not be a fascist crazy spammer.   About a month into the charade, he jumps out of the horse and pulls down his pants and takes his typical dump at the diner party.  Sorry, the PM caught the other clues which we will not share.  It is Markle.  100%, and of course he would not come back espousing his old spam because then Boards would be right, and the folks that think the banning was unjust would prove their point.  I cannot believe as astute as you are with words, you did not pick up the clues four days ago.  Others did.

You are wrong!  The poster Del.capslock and Btraven are socks but not Markle. Markle is not posting on the forum. Markle was not a paid spammer.....so wrong on both counts.

It is very easy to go back and look at someone's OLD POSTS and use common pharses. Markle made very few if any grammatical errors.

del.capslock

del.capslock

Floridatexan wrote:
del.capslock wrote:
Poor Rachel...  she's got the most beautiful neck this side of a giraffe but she's just too friggin' smart--she ain't never gonna git a man!

Head over to the hospital and see if you can get an irony implant. Then read A Modest Proposal and ask yourself if Swift actually intended to serve up Irish brats for dinner.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Joanimaroni wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Sea, either you and your PM'er are dead wrong, or Markle's politics have entirely flip-flopped. This man is NOT a Trump fan, for Pete's sake. You're just wrong.

I am rarely wrong.  I thought you knew that by now. First, there is a general feeling among our conservative posters that Boards has a liberal slant and he has censored Markle.  We all recognize that it was his spam.  I earlier used the words Trojan Horse.   You are looking over the gate and saying.....hey that is a great looking horse.   I am looking over the fence and smelling the air.....there is a distinct odor with that cool horse.   Of course it is him pretending to not be a fascist crazy spammer.   About a month into the charade, he jumps out of the horse and pulls down his pants and takes his typical dump at the diner party.  Sorry, the PM caught the other clues which we will not share.  It is Markle.  100%, and of course he would not come back espousing his old spam because then Boards would be right, and the folks that think the banning was unjust would prove their point.  I cannot believe as astute as you are with words, you did not pick up the clues four days ago.  Others did.

You are wrong!  The poster Del.capslock and Btraven are socks but not Markle. Markle is not posting on the forum. Markle was not a paid spammer.....so wrong on both counts.

It is very easy to go back and look at someone's OLD POSTS and use common pharses. Markle made very few if any grammatical errors.

Well, you just made one. As for Markle, he could have been more than one person...spamming the state, because it was known as early as the PNJ days that "he" posted on multiple forums. The Tallahassee spin machine.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

del.capslock wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
del.capslock wrote:

Head over to the hospital and see if you can get an irony implant. Then read A Modest Proposal and ask yourself if Swift actually intended to serve up Irish brats for dinner.

Don't need one...it came standard. Perhaps you should try a little Dickens and Lewis Carroll.

RealLindaL

del.capslock wrote:MAN! You wound me, madam.

But you're right, 2seaoat's wrong about me.

Imagine that.

Yeah, imagine that.  Seaoat is often wrong, though, like Trump, he considers himself pretty perfect in his opinions and judgments, even when proven to be mistaken.  

In this case, for instance, I think we can wait 'til the cows come home before he'll admit his error, even though a forum co-moderator -- who, for a couple of reasons, really should know-- has assured him you're not this Markle guy.

As for my wounding you, sir, I only spoke the truth about your own apparent desire to wound others with your rather acerbic tongue, and my understandable reaction to same.  Besides, I called you articulate.  You mean you didn't love that compliment?

del.capslock

del.capslock

RealLindaL wrote:As for my wounding you, sir, I only spoke the truth about your own apparent desire to wound others with your rather acerbic tongue, and my understandable reaction to same.  Besides, I called you articulate.  You mean you didn't love that compliment?

I don't pay a lot of attention to either compliments or insults.

I don't have any desire to wound others for the sake of wounding them, it's always to provoke a response. I enjoy argument and rhetorical thrust and parry, it's like aerobics for the brain--a form of intellectual exercise.

If you want to know where I'm coming from with this, read some of Winston Churchill's brilliant take-downs of opposing politicians.

As far as wounding me--what the hell, does everyone on this board suffer from some kind of irony deficiency or something? "You wound me, sir (or madam)" is a fairly well-known satirical Victorian flourish. It means the opposite.

My experience is that people that prefer polite and formal speech use it as a way to avoid really communicating--much like politicians do when they're in front of a microphone.

To me that's a form of intellectual dishonesty. And what the hell, this ain't a Church Lady social, it's the internet. It's just words on a screen. Whenever I get slammed with a good riposte, I laugh, I don't take it seriously. If it's really good, I steal it and use it on someone else.

And, for godsakes, lighten up.

RealLindaL

Thank you for explaining yourself. You've made it perfectly clear where you're coming from, and that's to your credit. It doesn't mean that some of the best minds on this board aren't going to recoil from your self-righteous arrogance, and that, perhaps eventually, will only be your loss -- though I seriously doubt you'll recognize it.

Have a good day.

del.capslock

del.capslock

RealLindaL wrote:Thank you for explaining yourself.  You've made it perfectly clear where you're coming from, and that's to your credit.  It doesn't mean that some of the best minds on this board aren't going to recoil from your self-righteous arrogance, and that, perhaps eventually, will only be your loss -- though I seriously doubt you'll recognize it.

Have a good day.

L. O. L.

Vikingwoman

Oatie it's not Markle. I caught the "shocked" phrase but I knew that people often take other people's phrases. I guess you're not as astute. (LOL!) Whoever it is he can sure play the guitar.

RealLindaL

Vikingwoman wrote:Oatie it's not Markle. I caught the "shocked" phrase but I knew that people often take other people's phrases. I guess you're not as astute. (LOL!) Whoever it is he can sure play the guitar.

OK Oatie, confess you were wrong for once.

Guitar? What guitar? That's MY instrument.

Vikingwoman

He posted a link to who he may be and the guy can play the guitar.

del.capslock

del.capslock

Vikingwoman wrote:He posted a link to who he may be and the guy can play the guitar.

I apologize, that was the wrong link. Below is the link I meant to post. Thanks for pointing that out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfwbUXgNWzQ

RealLindaL

Nice song, if you like country. But this is supposed to be some kind of hint to who you are? Really?

PkrBum

PkrBum

From Kentucky is what dwight said before the song.

del.capslock

del.capslock

PkrBum wrote:From Kentucky is what dwight said before the song.

WTF? What on earth does that have to do with anything, you imbecile?!?

Are you on anti-psychotics or something? I know confusion, mania and agitation are frequent side-effects. Maybe see your shrink or warden or whatever and see if you can get the dosage adjusted.

del.capslock

del.capslock

RealLindaL wrote:Nice song, if you like country.

Why the qualifier? Why isn't that a "nice song" regardless of genre? Do you have something against country music? Do you consider it beneath you or too pedestrian? Is it too "prole" for you?

Vikingwoman

del.capslock wrote:
PkrBum wrote:From Kentucky is what dwight said before the song.

WTF? What on earth does that have to do with anything, you imbecile?!?

Are you on anti-psychotics or something? I know confusion, mania and agitation are frequent side-effects. Maybe see your shrink or warden or whatever and see if you can get the dosage adjusted.

LOL! I told ya!

RealLindaL

del.capslock wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:Nice song, if you like country.

Why the qualifier? Why isn't that a "nice song" regardless of genre? Do you have something against country music? Do you consider it beneath you or too pedestrian? Is it too "prole" for you?

Excuse me, but you're the one who needs his meds adjusted.  

FYI, even though I owe you no explanation of nor justification for my personal tastes, I don't particularly care for country.  There was a time way back, probably as far back as Glen Campbell days, when I did like some of it, but eventually it all started to sound alike, and thus just plain bored me in its predictability.  I am much more into Bluegrass, if that tells you anything about how influenced I am, or not, by "pedestrian" or "prole" considerations. I like what I like, and doubtless you do, too, Mr. Perfect.

So, to quote a famous person, for chrissakes lighten up.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum