Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

2Seaoat: Markle says he isn't being paid to scam blogs. You say he is. Evidence?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Sorry to have to put you in the corner on this, but Markle is adament that he isn't paid to blog here (that could be his regular "bending" of the facts -- maybe I should have asked him if he's paid to comment lots of blogs?) What say you?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Wordslinger wrote:Sorry to have to put you in the corner on this, but Markle is adament that he isn't paid to blog here (that could be his regular "bending" of the facts -- maybe I should have asked him if he's paid to comment lots of blogs?)  What say you?

If you'll notice, he didn't outright deny it.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Floridatexan wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:Sorry to have to put you in the corner on this, but Markle is adament that he isn't paid to blog here (that could be his regular "bending" of the facts -- maybe I should have asked him if he's paid to comment lots of blogs?)  What say you?

In fact, he did: "Of course, I don't get paid. 2seaoat's nasty allegation is just desperation and jealousy. I realize that he is very ill and for that, I am truly sorry. That still does not give him license to attack me personally and attempt to denigrate me personally."

Wouldn't you agree?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Wordslinger wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

In fact, he did:  "Of course, I don't get paid. 2seaoat's nasty allegation is just desperation and jealousy. I realize that he is very ill and for that, I am truly sorry. That still does not give him license to attack me personally and attempt to denigrate me personally."

Wouldn't you agree?

OK...you're right. I went back and reread it. Please note that I'm the one who called him a "paid shill"...that was back in the days of the PNJ forum. I'm also the one who "outed" him most recently, although that was due to his own incompetence...posting a link to his Photobucket account instead of the image he was trying to use. And, after all that time, he doesn't know (or pretends not to know) that I'm a woman...and he has ignored my responses to his propaganda...to the point that a direct refutation of his latest spam goes unanswered. He obviously considers himself a Tallahassee insider. It was proven as far back as the PNJ that he was a member of several forums across the state, posting the same idiotic, easily disprovable lies. His intent: to disrupt, to misdirect, to denigrate President Obama and Hillary Clinton...and, back in the old days, to promote everything Bush did. And despite Seaoat having given him credit for lucidity or "humanity" or whatever, all I've ever seen from him has been consistent lying. Now, thanks to him and people like him, we have a fascist in the White House. That is the immediate problem...and one we have to address without delay.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Floridatexan wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

In fact, he did:  "Of course, I don't get paid. 2seaoat's nasty allegation is just desperation and jealousy. I realize that he is very ill and for that, I am truly sorry. That still does not give him license to attack me personally and attempt to denigrate me personally."

Wouldn't you agree?

OK...you're right.  I went back and reread it.  Please note that I'm the one who called him a "paid shill"...that was back in the days of the PNJ forum.  I'm also the one who "outed" him most recently, although that was due to his own incompetence...posting a link to his Photobucket account instead of the image he was trying to use.  And, after all that time, he doesn't know (or pretends not to know) that I'm a woman...and he has ignored my responses to his propaganda...to the point that a direct refutation of his latest spam goes unanswered.  He obviously considers himself a Tallahassee insider.  It was proven as far back as the PNJ that he was a member of several forums across the state, posting the same idiotic, easily disprovable lies.  His intent:  to disrupt, to misdirect, to denigrate President Obama and Hillary Clinton...and, back in the old days, to promote everything Bush did.  And despite Seaoat having given him credit for lucidity or "humanity" or whatever, all I've ever seen from him has been consistent lying.  Now, thanks to him and people like him, we have a fascist in the White House.  That is the immediate problem...and one we have to address without delay.

Take my hand, we'll march together!

2seaoat

Then there is a simple question? How many newspaper forums other than this one had he been posting in the state of Florida? Can you say astroturf?

http://www.alternet.org/story/149197/are_right-

The Koch brothers seven years ago funded seminars and hired folks to flood the newspaper forums and public blogs with propaganda. I have posted the links, and I have given the examples of where folks went to seminars to learn how to disrupt forums with propaganda. He can deny all day. He can deny that he is an ernst boy. He can deny he is a fascist. He can deny he is clueless about real estate and had to revert to teaching the same. He can claim he never went to a seminar to propagate lies on the internet. He can claim that he pulls all the material that he spams this site from his efforts and research and remarkably he does this in real time. No his actions over the last eight years fit the perfect definition of res ipsa loquitur......the thing speaks for itself. In the law this means the burden shifts from any of us having to prove that he is being paid and being sourced by groups who want to spread propaganda, to his burden proving what has been posted as spam on this forum is independent of sourcing, and is spontaneous thoughts of our resident fascist who lies through his teeth and probably sold used cars before he sold houses. No the accident, crash, or mess he creates here speaks for itself, and to suggest we have to prove his sourcing is absurd........he needs to be truthful and complete to shift the burden, but he is incapable of the same. His posts on this forum are part of a spam campaign, and if after eight years of somebody posting chevy ads to suggest I have to prove he is not doing the same as his free will is absurd......His spamming speaks for itself.

RealLindaL

2seaoat wrote:His posts on this forum are part of a spam campaign, and if after eight years of somebody posting chevy ads to suggest I have to prove he is not doing the same as his free will is absurd......His spamming speaks for itself.

And thus we finally have boards' ban, and (she says hopefully) the end of this thread and the end of Markle or any socks thereof.   Very Happy

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Boards: It's time for you to get involved here. Markle's daily cut and paste hit parade destroys real discussion of issues, burying them under overdoses of personal vitriol, animosity and distasteful arrogance. When you attempt to debate an issue, he deflects and changes the subject, and tosses a pic from his file of people dying, being torn apart, burned alive, or of Hitler, or a Nazi train as a personal insult.

As I have stated many times in this forum, Markle seldom if ever advocates or attempts to persuade anyone to his point of view. His only purpose it seems, is to irritate.

Like others, I enjoy participating in this forum. I'd like it much better, however, if the dialogues were real discussions and not just attempts to insult each other.

What can be done?

RealLindaL

Umm....Word, is everything OK with you?  Not sure how you missed it and/or didn't get the drift from other posts including mine immediately above your last,  but here's the thread from two days ago where boards banned markle:

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t27541-i-thought-a-little-more-about-it-and-decided-that-markle-is-done

Yes, Markle is banned, and TellTheTruth (Peedawg) and PkrBum voluntarily followed him out the door, deleting themselves.

Hope this helps.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

RealLindaL wrote:Umm....Word, is everything OK with you?  Not sure how you missed it and/or didn't get the drift from other posts including mine immediately above your last,  but here's the thread from two days ago where boards banned markle:

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t27541-i-thought-a-little-more-about-it-and-decided-that-markle-is-done

Yes, Markle is banned, and TellTheTruth (Peedawg) and PkrBum voluntarily followed him out the door, deleting themselves.

Hope this helps.

Yes, I did miss it! Thanks for the input. More later.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum