Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Markle: Are you being paid to issue comments in this forum?

+5
Markle
dumpcare
othershoe1030
Sal
Wordslinger
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

2Seaoat wrote: "He is sick, he is old, and he needs the money he collects for spamming forums in Florida. I have no use for spam. When the forum member on the PNJ known as Pensacola was spamming the PNJ from a paid position with the democratic party, he was banned."

Straight out Markle -- Is Seaoat correct, are you acting professionally (being paid) for entering comments in this forum?

Sal

Sal

Markle: Are you being paid to issue comments in this forum? Giphy

It's just a seagoat talkingpoint... his construct to marginalize and diminish Markle's opinions.

A standard leftist tactic... really only effective on the weak minded and those easily manipulated.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Wordslinger wrote:2Seaoat wrote: "He is sick, he is old, and he needs the money he collects for spamming forums in Florida. I have no use for spam. When the forum member on the PNJ known as Pensacola was spamming the PNJ from a paid position with the democratic party, he was banned."

Straight out Markle -- Is Seaoat correct, are you acting professionally (being paid) for entering comments in this forum?

Just curious. Would this make a difference? Would it somehow automatically get him tossed off?

dumpcare

Who knows, but have you noticed the number of guests to this forum since all this started? Yesterday at one time there were over 500 and now it's 272.

Shit if he is getting paid I want to find one of those gigs lol.

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:2Seaoat wrote: "He is sick, he is old, and he needs the money he collects for spamming forums in Florida. I have no use for spam. When the forum member on the PNJ known as Pensacola was spamming the PNJ from a paid position with the democratic party, he was banned."

Are you serious? Why would ANYONE PAY SOMEONE to post FACTS on an obscure forum in a small town? Out of fifty threads on the front page, about twenty posters appear. Of those twenty posters, no fewer than fifteen are hard left Progressives regardless of what they say.

Like you, they would not vote for a Conservative if someone was holding a gun to their head. Of these fifteen hard line Progressives, at least ten would not admit that anything I post is truth in spite of being faced with hard, cold facts even they cannot deny. They are left with childish personal attacks and calling me vile names. A practice I never resort to. That infuriates them even more.

Of those ten, two are posters to which I NEVER respond. They have crossed the line in their behavior. One even revealed personal information about me and, since he was a hard left Progressives as is Boardsoffl, he was never punished where on any other forum, they'd have been banned for life.

People get paid to post on Facebook but they have a few more members than does this obscure forum.

Of course, I don't get paid. 2seaoat's nasty allegation is just desperation and jealousy. I realize that he is very ill and for that, I am truly sorry. That still does not give him license to attack me personally and attempt to denigrate me personally.

I'm quite comfortable after 40 years as a Realtor. However, if I were penniless, I thought those were the very people Progressives, like 2seaoat, want to support and help instead of denigrating because they are on hard times.

Once again the Progressives prove they refuse to even view opposing views. The theory is that they are very insecure as to their position and Conservatives are not so they are comfortable viewing opposing views.

Have a great week.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Markle wrote:

They are left with childish personal attacks and calling me vile names.  A practice I never resort to.

I wish someone would post a list of all the names the bot has called people.

A better question is: Why are y'all so easily influenced to single out persons with whom you disagree and inflict derision and harm upon them? Some self-reflection from the leftists is in order... if capable.

Do you really want a political "safe zone" forum? That sure as hell isn't enlightenment... it's the opposite.

gatorfan

PkrBum wrote:A better question is: Why are y'all so easily influenced to single out persons with whom you disagree and inflict derision and harm upon them? Some self-reflection from the leftists is in order... if capable.

Do you really want a political "safe zone" forum? That sure as hell isn't enlightenment... it's the opposite.

Kind of sad isn't it? There are others on here who endlessly post stupid videos, entire far left articles instead of a comment and link, and repetitive threads concerning the same subject. But since they reside on the far left they get the pass. If someone doesn't like a posters threads don't open them. Their hypocrisy doesn't even surprise me anymore.

Sal

Sal

I've said it before and I'll say it again, if he's being paid, regardless of how little he's being paid, he is definitely being overpaid.

What a waste of time.

Last edited by Sal on 2/1/2017, 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Markle

Markle

othershoe1030 wrote:
Markle wrote:

They are left with childish personal attacks and calling me vile names. A practice I never resort to.

Go for it!

Two of the posters who whined to Boardsoffl the most have never had a single response from me so what their complaints concern, I have no clue.

Last edited by Markle on 2/1/2017, 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Markle wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:
Markle wrote:

They are left with childish personal attacks and calling me vile names.  A practice I never resort to.

Go for it!

Two of the posters who whined to Boardsoffl the most have never had a single response from me so what there complaints concern, I have no clue.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

2Seaoats: Markle denies being paid to post. What say you?

Markle

Markle

othershoe1030 wrote:
Markle wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:
Markle wrote:

Go for it!

Two of the posters who whined to Boardsoffl the most have never had a single response from me so what there complaints concern, I have no clue.

Thank you, I corrected my spelling.

Now please show the list of names I have called posters on this forum. I thought the issue was that my FACTUAL POSTS were not true. Which, even you must admit they are indeed FACTUAL. For instance, you have never proven a single one of my posts to NOT be truthful.

Go for it!

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:
Markle wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:
Markle wrote:

Go for it!

Now please show the list of names I have called posters on this forum.  I thought the issue was that my FACTUAL POSTS were not true.  Which, even you must admit they are indeed FACTUAL.  For instance, you have never proven a single one of my posts to NOT be truthful.

Go for it!

You commented that cops don't gun down black women. I proved you were wrong. You claimed Black Lives Matter was a racist organization. It's not -- it's anti police brutality. You claimed our invasion of Iraq to oust Saddam was necessary. Even Jeb Bush says you're wrong. You said liberal democrats never said anything against Clinton during the Lewinsky affair and the cover up that followed, that's pure, unadulterated bullshit. I wrote hard against Bill Clinton's indiscrections -- mostly lambasting the guy for being stupid enough to get caught. Lastly, you claim you are pro-American. Can't be, not if you're on team Trump. You know, of course, that all republican supporters of Trump are white-Christian nationalist racists. I've heard Bannon on the subject. As a full blown racist-fascist, it figures you genuflect when the Pussy Grabber is on screen. Right? You're damned right I am.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Markle wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:
Markle wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:
Markle wrote:

Go for it!

Now please show the list of names I have called posters on this forum.  I thought the issue was that my FACTUAL POSTS were not true.  Which, even you must admit they are indeed FACTUAL.  For instance, you have never proven a single one of my posts to NOT be truthful.

Go for it!

It really surprised me to find that, although not an exhaustive search, the only name calling I could find was: Petulant President Obama, scandal-ridden John Lewis. As to you posting FACTUAL posts, I could not find many of those (if any) either. Of course I guess you could say it would be factual to say that there was a list of fake sites that  had indeed discussed the crowds on the mall during Trump's swearing. But I don't think fake sites discussing fake news is really FACTUAL so that does not count.

RealLindaL

othershoe1030 wrote:It really surprised me to find that, although not an exhaustive search, the only name calling I could find was: Petulant President Obama, scandal-ridden John Lewis.

Markle had more subtle, but still barbed, ways to insult people. He did it ALL the time, and he knew just which strings to pull to infuriate folks. He was not a nice person.

Wordslinger wrote:You commented that cops don't gun down black women.  I proved you were wrong.  You claimed Black Lives Matter was a racist organization.  It's not -- it's anti police brutality.  You claimed our invasion of Iraq to oust Saddam was necessary.  Even Jeb Bush says you're wrong.  You said liberal democrats never said anything against Clinton during the Lewinsky affair and the cover up that followed, that's pure, unadulterated bullshit.  I wrote hard against Bill Clinton's indiscrections -- mostly lambasting the guy for being stupid enough to get caught.  Lastly, you claim you are pro-American.  Can't be, not if you're on team Trump.  You know, of course, that all republican supporters of Trump are white-Christian nationalist racists.  I've heard Bannon on the subject.  As a full blown racist-fascist, it figures you genuflect when the Pussy Grabber is on screen.  Right?  You're damned right I am.  

That's almost all subjective issues that aren't based on facts... but YOUR opinion vs his opinion.

Are you really so feeble minded that you need to be protected those with differing opinions?

Toughen up buttercup.

Telstar

Telstar

Guest wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:You commented that cops don't gun down black women.  I proved you were wrong.  You claimed Black Lives Matter was a racist organization.  It's not -- it's anti police brutality.  You claimed our invasion of Iraq to oust Saddam was necessary.  Even Jeb Bush says you're wrong.  You said liberal democrats never said anything against Clinton during the Lewinsky affair and the cover up that followed, that's pure, unadulterated bullshit.  I wrote hard against Bill Clinton's indiscrections -- mostly lambasting the guy for being stupid enough to get caught.  Lastly, you claim you are pro-American.  Can't be, not if you're on team Trump.  You know, of course, that all republican supporters of Trump are white-Christian nationalist racists.  I've heard Bannon on the subject.  As a full blown racist-fascist, it figures you genuflect when the Pussy Grabber is on screen.  Right?  You're damned right I am.  

That's almost all subjective issues that aren't based on facts... but YOUR opinion vs his opinion.

Are you really so feeble minded that you need to be protected those with differing opinions?

Toughen up buttercup.

Says the wittle baby dat runs away and hides because da mean man kicked his wittle buddy out of the club. Now who is the buttercup? Laughing Laughing Laughing

RealLindaL

Telstar wrote:Says the wittle baby dat runs away and hides because da mean man kicked his wittle buddy out of the club. Now who is the buttercup? Laughing Laughing Laughing

Valid question. Come back and answer it like a man, Pkr?

2seaoat

2Seaoats: Markle denies being paid to post. What say you?

Then there is a simple question? How many newspaper forums other than this one had he been posting in the state of Florida? Can you say astroturf?

http://www.alternet.org/story/149197/are_right-wing_libertarian_internet_trolls_getting_paid_to_dumb_down_online_conversations

2seaoat

Over 75% of the funding for American Majority, which hosted this training session, comes from the Sam Adams Alliance. In 2008, the year in which American Majority was founded, 88% of the alliance’s money came from a single donation, of $3.7m(13). A group which trains rightwing libertarians to distort online democratic processes, in other words, was set up with funding from a person or company with a very large wallet.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

2seaoat wrote:2Seaoats: Markle denies being paid to post. What say you?

Then there is a simple question?  How many newspaper forums other than this one had he been posting in the state of Florida?  Can you say astroturf?

http://www.alternet.org/story/149197/are_right-wing_libertarian_internet_trolls_getting_paid_to_dumb_down_online_conversations

This tactic fits in with points made by David Frum to basically undermine reality by endlessly posting nonsense. Use of these trolls, whether they are paid or not to me is beside the point. They are preaching corporate political speak. It is nothing but propaganda and adds nothing to the discussion.

Why are we even talking about this now? Are we suffering from "Markle withdrawal"?

An article on the Bivings website explained that “there are some campaigns where it would be undesirable or even disastrous to let the audience know that your organization is directly involved … Message boards, chat rooms, and listservs are a great way to anonymously monitor what is being said. Once you are plugged into this world, it is possible to make postings to these outlets that present your position as an uninvolved third party."

I love debate, and I often wade into the threads beneath my columns. But it’s a depressing experience, as instead of contesting the issues I raise, many of those who disagree bombard me with infantile abuse, or just keep repeating a fiction, however often you discredit it. This ensures that an intelligent discussion is almost impossible - which appears to be the point.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum