Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's in your wallet? - OR - Why I despise millionaire actors getting paid more millions to scam me - OR - Why Capital One credit card is a worse outfit than even the frigging government

+2
Sal
Hospital Bob
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I never ever want to see Samuel L Jackson doing his actor shtick on a tv commercial ever again. Because if I ever hear him ask me "what's in your wallet" ever again, I'm gonna hunt that son of a bitch down and hurt him.
He needs to go back to making another Sharks On The Plane sequel and stop lying on tv.

When I got a Capital One credit card, it defaulted to "paperless billing". I called and requested to have mailed statements. But of course the braindead punk I got on the phone never made that happen.
Because of that, I have to go to my online Capital One account every month to see what the fucking balance is and when the due date is.
Not seeing it in time has already cost me one big late fee which royally pissed me off.

But that's just the beginning. What comes next is absolutely the most FUBAR'ed up thing I have ever had to suffer through.

This morning I tried to login to my account. Now all it gives me is the page for an account I no longer use. And when I try to register the working credit card account, it won't let me do it. So now I have no way to see what the balance is or when the past due date is.

And now we come to the part which has me so pissed off that I'm seeing red and having nightmares about parking a fertilizer truck next to the corporate headquarters.

On the Capital One website, I clicked on a button labeled "contact us".
This is what that gives me...

What's in your wallet? - OR - Why I despise millionaire actors getting paid more millions to scam me - OR - Why Capital One credit card is a worse outfit than even the frigging government Whatsi10

Pay particular attention to the entries "general account inquiries" and "internet account servicing". Those are the two numbers which come in to play here.
Now look down at the bottom. That's where it says those numbers are toll calls and it will cost me "5 pense per minute plus a connection fee".
Meaning I will be charged to even get these dickwads on the phone in hopes of straightening this out.
And it gets even worse. Also on that page you will see the link labeled "sign in and send us a secure message". When I try to sign in from that link it won't let me log in.
In other words, the ONLY way I can even contact this outfit is to be charged for a call to frigging England.

How come that actor Jackson never tells anybody this shit. All he wants to know is "what's in my wallet".
Well I now have the answer to him on that. There are several things in my wallet. But one of them is NO LONGER a Capital One credit card. I just took a pair of scissors and cut that piece of shit into little pieces and threw it in the garbage. And if those limeys or whoever runs that fucking company don't like it if I don't pay the balance they can kiss my ass.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal wrote:1-800-CAPITAL

Well I'll be damned. lol

boards of FL

boards of FL

Don't you have a smartphone? Just download the app and then it will send you push messages when your bill is due. You can then submit payment through the app.

2seaoat

Bob will get back to you when he feeds his horse and puts his buggy away.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

My brother-in-law talked his elderly and gullible mother to take out a Capital One card and make him an authorized user. He said he would take care of the payments and it would help establish her credit.....

I manage my in-laws finances because neither is currently equipped (dementia) to do this for themselves. My BIL is also an ex-felon who has served hard time here in Florida.

When I found out about this arrangement, I dug deep and found that BIL not only maxed out that $3K limit card in 2-weeks, he was trying to get the credit limit increased for my MIL. I got my MIL to come to my house, called Capital One to have the account closed and my BIL removed as a user, and then I spent the next 6 months paying off the account. Luckily, my inlaws had some extra money during that time for me to use to write this down.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

I Googled "complaints against credit card companies". File your complaint here:

http://www.consumerfinance.gov/complaint/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum