Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tim Kaine Tweets About Gun Violence at OSU After Islamist Knife Attack

+3
2seaoat
RealLindaL
Markle
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

ALMOST unbelievable!  So desperate for more gun laws, the brilliant, former VP candidate tweets about gun violence...after an Islamist knife attack!

What a Dope=> Tim Kaine Tweets About Gun Violence at OSU After Islamist Knife Attack

Jim Hoft Nov 28th, 2016 10:04 pm 56 Comments
Guest post by Joe Hoft

Senator Tim Kaine, Hillary Clinton’s VP candidate, is back in the news. Today he tweeted after the incident at Ohio State –

Deeply saddened by the senseless act of gun violence at Ohio State this morning. Praying for the injured and the entire Buckeye community.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/tim-kaine-tweets-about-gun-violence-at-ohio-state/

True or False my Progressive good friends and then go into your rant about the site.

RealLindaL

Don't blame Kaine and others who heard the first, ultimately incorrect reports on the 24-hour "news" programs by show hosts who obviously mis-reported, possibly based on people's hearing gunshots fired by the cop who killed the perp.

All the early speculation by the 24-hour news networks in cases like this is irresponsible, not to mention futile. They have to fill up time even when virtually no facts are available, so they basically invent the story by speculating among themselves and/or with guests or panelists, all of whom know nothing either. What a crock. Wish they'd just wait for the facts to develop, but of course that doesn't fill air time. We've taken to turning the channel to non-news until more facts are confirmed, which is usually much, much later -- sometimes by days.

2seaoat

It is amusing that the propaganda machine has no purpose now, and how utterly irrelevant what it always spewed has become when seen in the context of this thread. Really. Mr. Markle utterly confirms his role in the same with this thread. Early reports were about gunfire. How many schools have suffered the same over the last twenty years. However, to bootstrap the intelligence of the speaker based on the misinformation of the initial reporting is so wonderfully exposing of the purpose of the alt right fascist propaganda agenda......Mr. Markle needs that extra income.

It's the knee-jerk leftist reaction that was the point... instantly ready to politicize a tragedy.

We see that over and over too. Then claiming that pointing it out is politicizing... lol. Nice try comrades.

2seaoat

Automatic military weapons efficiently killing children in school is politicizing. I would call it common sense, but then I do not live in PK's strange warped reality.

I'll stop pointing it out when y'all stop doing it. The crazy and even radicalized mass shootings are a tiny percentage compared to the real gun problem... inner city shootings by felons already forbidden by LAW to possess a gun.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PkrBum wrote:It's the knee-jerk leftist reaction that was the point... instantly ready to politicize a tragedy.

We see that over and over too. Then claiming that pointing it out is politicizing... lol. Nice try comrades.
Politicizing the Democratic agenda.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:It is amusing that the propaganda machine has no purpose now, and how utterly irrelevant what it always spewed has become when seen in the context of this thread.   Really.   Mr. Markle utterly confirms his role in the same with this thread.  Early reports were about gunfire.  How many schools have suffered the same over the last twenty years.  However, to bootstrap the intelligence of the speaker based on the misinformation of the initial reporting is so wonderfully exposing of the purpose of the alt right fascist propaganda agenda......Mr. Markle needs that extra income.

I thought for sure that Lame Dork poster Markle would somehow connect the OSU shooting to outgoing President Barrack Obama....

The Lame Dork's game has been slipping lately, it seems.....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

gatorfan

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
2seaoat wrote:It is amusing that the propaganda machine has no purpose now, and how utterly irrelevant what it always spewed has become when seen in the context of this thread.   Really.   Mr. Markle utterly confirms his role in the same with this thread.  Early reports were about gunfire.  How many schools have suffered the same over the last twenty years.  However, to bootstrap the intelligence of the speaker based on the misinformation of the initial reporting is so wonderfully exposing of the purpose of the alt right fascist propaganda agenda......Mr. Markle needs that extra income.

I thought for sure that Lame Dork poster Markle would somehow connect the OSU shooting to outgoing President Barrack Obama....

Um, what "OSU shooting"?

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

It wasn't a shooting... sheeesh. It was another radicalized muslim. But let's not talk about that.

gatorfan

PkrBum wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

It wasn't a shooting... sheeesh.  It was another radicalized muslim. But let's not talk about that.

Perhaps Z listens to the same "news" network that Kaine does.......the one where facts don't matter.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Oh, how stupid of me....  Razz

It was a stabbing, not a shooting. Not as sensational, I guess....  What a Face

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sal

Sal

The logical fallacy that they are attempting to advance with this thread, is that because this assailant used a knife in his attack, all gun restrictions are without merit.

Of course, they ignore the fact that where the assailant was able to send nine people to the hospital with his knife, he would've been able to send dozens to the morgue with an AR-15.

gatorfan

Sal wrote:The logical fallacy that they are attempting to advance with this thread, is that because this assailant used a knife in his attack, all gun restrictions are without merit.

Of course, they ignore the fact that where the assailant was able to send nine people to the hospital with his knife, he would've been able to send dozens to the morgue with an AR-15.

Uh huh, or he could have used hand grenades, a satchel bomb, or even a nuke right? Could've should've would've. That's your reality summed up.

Here is the reality of the gun situation - people intent on injuring or murdering other people don't care about laws. Perhaps the freak couldn't buy a gun because of current laws, didn't stop him from his goal did it? Obviously.

And that is the problem with terrorists and criminals.

Sal

Sal

gatorfan wrote:

Uh huh, or he could have used hand grenades, a satchel bomb, or even a nuke right? Could've should've would've. That's your reality summed up.

Here is the reality of the gun situation - people intent on injuring or murdering other people don't care about laws. Perhaps the freak couldn't buy a gun because of current laws, didn't stop him from his goal did it? Obviously.

And that is the problem with terrorists and criminals.

Firearm restrictions aren't designed to prevent all crimes.

They are designed to mitigate the carnage.

Surely, you realize that it is illegal to be in possession of "hand grenades, a satchel bomb, or even a nuke", right?

Another logical fallacy.

Well done, hambone!

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Oh, how stupid of me....  Razz

It was a stabbing, not a shooting. Not as sensational, I guess....  What a Face

Finally, at least, you have accepted be part of the stupid class, as was pointed out repeatedly by the architect of ObamaCare Jonathan Gruber. Thank you.

A stabbing and a car are not as sensational for your purposes, gun confiscation.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Automatic military weapons efficiently killing children in school is politicizing.  I would call it common sense, but then I do not live in PK's strange warped reality.

Would you kindly cite and provide a link to anywhere automatic military weapons were used in killing children...in the United States.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum