Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hillary picks Kaine

+2
Floridatexan
2seaoat
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hillary picks Kaine Empty Hillary picks Kaine 7/22/2016, 8:12 pm

2seaoat

She has made a decision to create a working team for governing. She acted like a cat who just ate a mouse in Florida campaign stops today. I do not believe I have ever seen her so happy and content. Ted Cruz handed her a super line, and she has already used it.

Virginia is a huge swing state. Ohio....Florida.....North Carolina......Wisconsin.....Virginia........and Pa are the key states in this election. Trump has given Ohio to Clinton. Florida is leaning for Hillary. Wisconsin is leaning for Hillary. Pa is leaning for Trump. Nc and Virginia are toss ups, and Kaine may be the butterfly wing which changes the weather.

Two experienced candidates. Mayoral experience. Governor experience and SOS.....working as a team. Did anybody see Pence when Trump started talking about Cruz's father in the National Enquirer this morning...........I think I just gained respect for the man.....he was appalled by what Trump was saying and has no poker face. I cannot wait until the late night shows take that clip and just shatter Trump.......he is a walking along just like Joe Btfsplk.

2Hillary picks Kaine Empty Re: Hillary picks Kaine 7/22/2016, 8:21 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

2seaoat wrote:She has made a decision to create a working team for governing.  She acted like a cat who just ate a mouse in Florida campaign stops today.  I do not believe I have ever seen her so happy and content.   Ted Cruz handed her a super line, and she has already used it.

Virginia is a huge swing state.   Ohio....Florida.....North Carolina......Wisconsin.....Virginia........and  Pa are the key states in this election.   Trump has given Ohio to Clinton.   Florida is leaning for Hillary.  Wisconsin is leaning for Hillary.  Pa is leaning for Trump.   Nc and Virginia are toss ups, and Kaine may be the butterfly wing which changes the weather.

Two experienced candidates.   Mayoral experience.  Governor experience and SOS.....working as a team.   Did anybody see Pence when Trump started talking about Cruz's father in the National Enquirer this morning...........I think I just gained respect for the man.....he was appalled by what Trump was saying and has no poker face.  I cannot wait until the late night shows take that clip and just shatter Trump.......he is a walking along just like Joe Btfsplk.

I cannot believe you just made that reference. I remember that guy, but I think most people don't.

Hillary picks Kaine D90728228f3aceec51b370588f136506?s=200&d=retro&r=r

Hillary picks Kaine Joebtfsplk-300x225

3Hillary picks Kaine Empty Re: Hillary picks Kaine 7/22/2016, 9:16 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

The debates are going to be very interesting to watch.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

4Hillary picks Kaine Empty Re: Hillary picks Kaine 7/22/2016, 9:19 pm

2seaoat

Vegas has been placing the odds on a Clinton and we will have to see post conventions what the line is......

http://www.oddsshark.com/entertainment/us-presidential-odds-2016-futures

5Hillary picks Kaine Empty Re: Hillary picks Kaine 7/22/2016, 9:26 pm

RealLindaL

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:The debates are going to be very interesting to watch.

I still don't think Trump has the guts to debate her. He'll invent some jerk excuse for refusing to do so, or will insist on some set of impossible conditions no one will be willing to meet.

Hope I'm wrong, because if he debates he'll come off looking like the ignorant dork he is, but I just have a feeling. Yes, I've said it before and likely will again: I'll be surprised if there are presidential debates this year.

6Hillary picks Kaine Empty Re: Hillary picks Kaine 7/22/2016, 9:53 pm

2seaoat

Sarah Palin showed the world with the right debate rules you can train a monkey to say 20 memorized responses which can dull and mask any attempt to show the candidate is clueless about an issue. Trump however suffers arrogance and false confidence that he actually is smart. He will give a flippant negative response, and all Hillary has to do is drill down on the detail. She is a very competent debate participant, but the Trump people will change the rules to where ignorance can be masked, and claim that Hillary is the one backing out.

I actually think the VP debate will be a good and principled debate on the issues. I saw the revulsion of Pence to the things that Trump was saying about Ted's dad, and Kaine wanted to be a priest who actually walked the walk serving poor people in Central America and learning spanish. This impresses the hell out of me having lived in Mexico for six months and never having mastered spoken spanish......I could understand what was being said to me....even dreamed in spanish.....but my verbal spanish sounded like I was a mafia boss.....make a deal he could not refuse......Kaine is exactly what America needs......morality.

7Hillary picks Kaine Empty Re: Hillary picks Kaine 7/22/2016, 11:00 pm

Telstar

Telstar

Floridatexan wrote:
2seaoat wrote:She has made a decision to create a working team for governing.  She acted like a cat who just ate a mouse in Florida campaign stops today.  I do not believe I have ever seen her so happy and content.   Ted Cruz handed her a super line, and she has already used it.

Virginia is a huge swing state.   Ohio....Florida.....North Carolina......Wisconsin.....Virginia........and  Pa are the key states in this election.   Trump has given Ohio to Clinton.   Florida is leaning for Hillary.  Wisconsin is leaning for Hillary.  Pa is leaning for Trump.   Nc and Virginia are toss ups, and Kaine may be the butterfly wing which changes the weather.

Two experienced candidates.   Mayoral experience.  Governor experience and SOS.....working as a team.   Did anybody see Pence when Trump started talking about Cruz's father in the National Enquirer this morning...........I think I just gained respect for the man.....he was appalled by what Trump was saying and has no poker face.  I cannot wait until the late night shows take that clip and just shatter Trump.......he is a walking along just like Joe Btfsplk.

I cannot believe you just made that reference. I remember that guy, but I think most people don't.

Hillary picks Kaine D90728228f3aceec51b370588f136506?s=200&d=retro&r=r

Hillary picks Kaine Joebtfsplk-300x225

I remember him. Do you remember when Al Capp pissed off John and Yoko during their sleep in?

8Hillary picks Kaine Empty Re: Hillary picks Kaine 7/22/2016, 11:14 pm

2seaoat

http://www.cartoonbrew.com/comics/ernie-pintoffs-al-capp-documentary-5346.html

Could not get a utube to work....he was quite the dick.

9Hillary picks Kaine Empty Re: Hillary picks Kaine 7/22/2016, 11:29 pm

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:http://www.cartoonbrew.com/comics/ernie-pintoffs-al-capp-documentary-5346.html

10Hillary picks Kaine Empty Re: Hillary picks Kaine 7/22/2016, 11:32 pm

Sal

Sal

I guess Wordslinger is now a Trumpanista.

Oh well ...

11Hillary picks Kaine Empty Re: Hillary picks Kaine 7/22/2016, 11:44 pm

Telstar

Telstar

Telstar wrote:
2seaoat wrote:http://www.cartoonbrew.com/comics/ernie-pintoffs-al-capp-documentary-5346.html

It seems Capp had a lot in common with Joe Pyne, including the legs.

12Hillary picks Kaine Empty Re: Hillary picks Kaine 7/22/2016, 11:45 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I never realized Al Capp was such an asshole.

13Hillary picks Kaine Empty Re: Hillary picks Kaine 7/22/2016, 11:51 pm

Telstar

Telstar

Floridatexan wrote:I never realized Al Capp was such an asshole.  

Now you do but to be honest, he seemed to enjoy tossing darts at everything.

14Hillary picks Kaine Empty Re: Hillary picks Kaine 7/22/2016, 11:56 pm

Telstar

Telstar

I know Capp was invited but this scene reminds me a little of Alex Jones and Roger Stone invading The Young Turks yesterday at the RNC. Cenk and Jones looked really heated and I don't think it was a wrasslin' push. Anybody see it?

15Hillary picks Kaine Empty Re: Hillary picks Kaine 7/23/2016, 3:10 am

Telstar

Telstar

Even if you don't know who they are it's kind of interesting.

Telstar

Telstar

After all unlike Trump she has most or all of her party supporting her.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/hillary-clinton-tim-kaine-vp/

17Hillary picks Kaine Empty Re: Hillary picks Kaine 7/23/2016, 9:53 pm

2seaoat

Alex Jones is a pussy.....I was impressed by the young turk.....I think if he wasn't held back he would have splattered that whiny little bitch Jones.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum