Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I voted for Hillary Yesterday ... What a downer.

+5
2seaoat
Dcat
Sal
Joanimaroni
Wordslinger
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Voted early to avoid the crowds and armed Trump supporters that will surely be at the polling place on Nov 8.

No second thoughts. Although there are a lot of things Trump advocates that I agree with -- like befriending Russia instead of challenging Putin -- like ending the trade deals that have us giving everything away .. like ending Obamacare ... like enforcing border controls (the wall is stupid, they can dig tunnels), the overt racism and all the other Trump Hate-Speak and his obvious emotional instability makes him an impossible choice to lead our country.

On the other side of the ledger, how DOES Hillary claim she's a lifelong fighter for women's rights and equality, and then accept millions of dollars in Arab donations to her charity from governments who treat females atrociously? And if I listed all the things that make me suspect she's a conniving, lying, power-hungry bitch who will say anything to anyone for some arguable political advantage, Boards would have to cut me off.

As for the future, I'm optimistic. Neither Trump's supporters nor Bernie's are going to sit by and let Hillary continue her obedience to the oligarchs she's represented for thirty years. And thanks to the internet, twitter and facebook, etc., our real and worst enemies can't control what we learn anymore.

If Hillary is able to hold on to the presidency for four years, I can't envision a single moment of peace for that dreadful woman.

Or for our country.

Reality.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Armed Trump supporters? lol!

Sal

Sal

Joanimaroni wrote:Armed Trump supporters? lol!

What?

You think that's a stretch?

It's not ....

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/10/watch-armed-trump-supporter-menaces-virginia-democratic-campaign-office-for-12-hours/

Sal

Sal

Wordslinger wrote:
thanks to the internet, twitter and facebook, etc., our real and worst enemies can't control what we learn anymore.

Unfortunately, the internet has the ability to dumb down otherwise seemingly intelligent people with misinformation.

Exhibit A ....

Wordslinger wrote:Although there are a lot of things Trump advocates that I agree with -- like befriending Russia instead of challenging Putin -- like ending the trade deals that have us giving everything away .. like ending Obamacare ... like enforcing border controls

On the other side of the ledger, how DOES Hillary claim she's a lifelong fighter for women's rights and equality, and then accept millions of dollars in Arab donations to her charity from governments who treat females atrociously?  And if I listed all the things that make me suspect she's a conniving, lying, power-hungry bitch who will say anything to anyone for some arguable political advantage, Boards would have to cut me off.

Dcat

Dcat

Wordslinger wrote:Voted early to avoid the crowds and armed Trump supporters that will surely be at the polling place on Nov 8.
 Really?! Paranoid much?

Wordslinger wrote:No second thoughts.  Although there are a lot of things Trump advocates that I agree with -- like befriending Russia instead of challenging Putin -- like ending the trade deals that have us giving everything away .. like ending Obamacare ... like enforcing border controls (the wall is stupid, they can dig tunnels), the overt racism and all the other Trump Hate-Speak and his obvious emotional instability makes him an impossible choice to lead our country.

On the other side of the ledger, how DOES Hillary claim she's a lifelong fighter for women's rights and equality, and then accept millions of dollars in Arab donations to her charity from governments who treat females atrociously?  And if I listed all the things that make me suspect she's a conniving, lying, power-hungry bitch who will say anything to anyone for some arguable political advantage, Boards would have to cut me off.

As for the future, I'm optimistic.  Neither Trump's supporters nor Bernie's are going to sit by and let Hillary continue her obedience to the oligarchs she's represented for thirty years.  And thanks to the internet, twitter and facebook, etc., our real and worst enemies can't control what we learn anymore.

If Hillary is able to hold on to the presidency for four years, I can't envision a single moment of peace for that dreadful woman.

Or for our country.  

Reality.

So, tell me again why you voted FOR her?!!

Peer pressure... mostly shaming.

2seaoat

It is binary......Trump or Clinton......the rest is all bs. I voted for Clinton having never voted for a democratic presidential candidate because she is a 10 and Trump is a negative 48. Any discussion of equivalency is a fools errand.

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:Peer pressure... mostly shaming.

Too bad you have no shame.

Sal wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Peer pressure... mostly shaming.

Too bad you have no shame.

Too bad you and the rest of her useful leftist idiots have no principles.

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:Voted early to avoid the crowds and armed Trump supporters that will surely be at the polling place on Nov 8.  

I voted for Hillary Yesterday ... What a downer. Black-panther-voter-intimidation_zps52lokrqs

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

2seaoat wrote:It is binary......Trump or Clinton......the rest is all bs.   I voted for Clinton having never voted for a democratic presidential candidate because she is a 10 and Trump is a negative 48.   Any discussion of equivalency is a fools errand.

I turned in my mail-in ballot to the Supervisor of Elections office today. Given, as you have pointed out so often, the binary choice we are now presented with, I voted with a sense of confidence and a feeling akin to happiness.

SR County is roughly 3-1 GOP to Democrats with another 20 some percent registered as No Party Affiliation.

I cannot recall ever seeing a more somber, lifeless,  shellshocked looking group of people as those standing in line to cast their votes in early voting. Most of those in line I'm sure were Trump voters. They have already lost and they know it. It can't be easy voting for a vulgar twitting twit like donald, really.  They have made their bed and now they are uncomfortable in it. So be it.

knothead

knothead

othershoe1030 wrote:
2seaoat wrote:It is binary......Trump or Clinton......the rest is all bs.   I voted for Clinton having never voted for a democratic presidential candidate because she is a 10 and Trump is a negative 48.   Any discussion of equivalency is a fools errand.

I turned in my mail-in ballot to the Supervisor of Elections office today. Given, as you have pointed out so often, the binary choice we are now presented with, I voted with a sense of confidence and a feeling akin to happiness.

SR County is roughly 3-1 GOP to Democrats with another 20 some percent registered as No Party Affiliation.

I cannot recall ever seeing a more somber, lifeless,  shellshocked looking group of people as those standing in line to cast their votes in early voting. Most of those in line I'm sure were Trump voters. They have already lost and they know it. It can't be easy voting for a vulgar twitting twit like donald, really.  They have made their bed and now they are uncomfortable in it. So be it.

cheers cheers cheers

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

"Wordslinger"]Voted early to avoid the crowds and armed Trump supporters that will surely be at the polling place on Nov 8. [/quote]

Wordslinger wrote:No second thoughts.  Although there are a lot of things Trump advocates that I agree with -- like befriending Russia instead of challenging Putin -- like ending the trade deals that have us giving everything away .. like ending Obamacare ... like enforcing border controls (the wall is stupid, they can dig tunnels), the overt racism and all the other Trump Hate-Speak and his obvious emotional instability makes him an impossible choice to lead our country.

As for the future, I'm optimistic.  Neither Trump's supporters nor Bernie's are going to sit by and let Hillary continue her obedience to the oligarchs she's represented for thirty years.  And thanks to the internet, twitter and facebook, etc., our real and worst enemies can't control what we learn anymore.

Or for our country.  

Reality.

So, tell me again why you voted FOR her?!![/quote]

Okay, I will, thanks!

[quote="Dcat"]
Wordslinger wrote:[b]Voted early to avoid the crowds and armed Trump supporters that will surely be at the polling place on Nov 8.

[quote="Wordslinger"]No second thoughts. Although there are a lot of things Trump advocates that I agree with -- like befriending Russia instead of challenging Putin -- like ending the trade deals that have us giving everything away .. like ending Obamacare ... like enforcing border controls (the wall is stupid, they can dig tunnels), the overt racism and all the other Trump Hate-Speak and his obvious emotional instability makes him an impossible choice to lead our country.

On the other side of the ledger, how DOES Hillary claim she's a lifelong fighter for women's rights and equality, and then accept millions of dollars in Arab donations to her charity from governments who treat females atrociously? And if I listed all the things that make me suspect she's a conniving, lying, power-hungry bitch who will say anything to anyone for some arguable political advantage, Boards would have to cut me off.

As for the future, I'm optimistic. Neither Trump's supporters nor Bernie's are going to sit by and let Hillary continue her obedience to the oligarchs she's represented for thirty years. And thanks to the internet, twitter and facebook, etc., our real and worst enemies can't control what we learn anymore.

Or for our country.

Reality.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Sal wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
thanks to the internet, twitter and facebook, etc., our real and worst enemies can't control what we learn anymore.

Unfortunately, the internet has the ability to dumb down otherwise seemingly intelligent people with misinformation.

Exhibit A ....

Wordslinger wrote:Although there are a lot of things Trump advocates that I agree with -- like befriending Russia instead of challenging Putin -- like ending the trade deals that have us giving everything away .. like ending Obamacare ... like enforcing border controls

Sal: Putting me down won't win you a free ice cream cone. I'd appreciate you telling me just what is "misinformed" in my statement about Hillary's gladly taking big bucks for her charity from Arab leaders whose treatment of women is abusive, unfair, and unhinged? Hillary really took a stand on women's rights and rejected the big buck charity donations from folks like King Salman?

Sal

Sal

Taking big bucks from bad guys to do good things is a net positive in my book.

But that's just me.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Sal wrote:Taking big bucks from bad guys to do good things is a net positive in my book.

But that's just me.

Fair enough. But there's nothing wrong either in seeing Hillary once again as a woman completely at home with being two-faced.
But that's just me.

Wordslinger wrote:
Sal wrote:Taking big bucks from bad guys to do good things is a net positive in my book.

But that's just me.

Fair enough.  But there's nothing wrong either in seeing Hillary once again as a woman completely at home with being two-faced.
But that's just me.

There's no valid reason that a country or leader or monied elite would need to run their cash through the Clinton slushfund foundation to give to causes except to garner favor.

Telstar

Telstar

No second thoughts.  Although there are a lot of things Trump advocates that I agree with -- like befriending Russia instead of challenging Putin -- like ending the trade deals that have us giving everything away .. like ending Obamacare ... like enforcing border controls (the wall is stupid, they can dig tunnels), the overt racism and all the other Trump Hate-Speak and his obvious emotional instability makes him an impossible choice to lead our country.

Or for our country.  

Reality.

I voted for Hillary Yesterday ... What a downer. Bernie10

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Telstar wrote:

No second thoughts.  Although there are a lot of things Trump advocates that I agree with -- like befriending Russia instead of challenging Putin -- like ending the trade deals that have us giving everything away .. like ending Obamacare ... like enforcing border controls (the wall is stupid, they can dig tunnels), the overt racism and all the other Trump Hate-Speak and his obvious emotional instability makes him an impossible choice to lead our country.

Or for our country.  

Reality.

What a perfect graphic! Brilliant! Thanks Telstar

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Telstar wrote:

Or for our country.  

Reality.

Perfect! cheers

Telstar

Telstar

othershoe1030 wrote:
Telstar wrote:

Or for our country.  

Reality.

Perfect! cheers

Glad to be of service. Smile

I voted for Hillary Yesterday ... What a downer. Trump_21

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum