Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trump Brags that He'll be Dating Ten-Year-Old Girl ...

+5
Floridatexan
2seaoat
Telstar
Joanimaroni
Sal
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Telstar

Telstar

Trump Brags that He'll be Dating Ten-Year-Old Girl ... - Page 2 Trump-10

RealLindaL

Are these the Pensacola girls who never got paid?

http://clashdaily.com/2016/10/shocking-man-claims-hillary-forcibly-kissed-singing-sexual-healing-flight-79/

Telstar

Telstar

RealLindaL wrote:Are these the Pensacola girls who never got paid?

Perhaps. Does Deadbeat Don ever pay off?

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:Just the facts, perv advocate.

YOUR STATEMENT: Trump Brags that He'll be Dating Ten-Year-Old Girl ...

Trump Brags that He'll be Dating Ten-Year-Old Girl ... - Page 2 69d74526-818e-455c-b628-ad5ce7381bb2

2seaoat

I have asked Mr. Markle about his wife and kids.....but he always avoids the subject.......I just have a suspicion that he has some stuff hidden in his closet which makes him attack any of us who expect a Presidential candidate not to brag about his complete freedom to assault women because of his fame and power. Mr. Markle says this is ok......hmmmmmmmm my intuition is probably right on target again. For those of us who try to live moral lives and respect women and men........Trump is a monster and a sociopath.....but for some anything goes....right Mr. Markle?

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:I have asked Mr. Markle about his wife and kids.....but he always avoids the subject.......I just have a suspicion that he has some stuff hidden in his closet which makes him attack any of us who expect a Presidential candidate not to brag about his complete freedom to assault women because of his fame and power.  Mr. Markle says this is ok......hmmmmmmmm my intuition is probably right on target again.   For those of us who try to live moral lives and respect women and men........Trump is a monster and a sociopath.....but for some anything goes....right Mr. Markle?

I have never brought up or attacked any poster here about their family. In my opinion, they are off limits.

Trump Brags that He'll be Dating Ten-Year-Old Girl ... - Page 2 Did%20said_zpsomfynljd

Telstar

Telstar

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum