Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dear President Elect Trump: There's a 13 Year-Old girl down the street . . .

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

. . . with a great little ass. What would be my best bet on hitting on her successfully?

And while I have your attention, your followers include the KKK and the American Nazi Party, among other racist groups whom folks like me would gladly pay to watch being burned alive on the White House front lawn. I'm kind of wondering when you are going to fulfill your promise and bring us all together.

Also, just when will the lawsuits against your sexual abuse victims begin, and will the trials be broadcast on FOX News, or CNN or your new station Trump's Amerika?

And finally, congratulations on your fantastic win. Will you be hanging the six-foot painting of yourself in the oval office? Or in Lincoln's bedroom?

On your next trip to Jeffrey Epstein's Caribbean Sex-Slave Island, where underage girls are furnished for fun and games, will the White House press corps be allowed to go along? It would be absolutely smashing if you and Bill Clinton went together ....

Reality.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/5749/both-trump-and-clinton-went-jeffrey-epsteins-sex-amanda-prestigiacomo#

(If this is a fascinating subject for you, just Google Epstein's Sex Slave Island ... and Trump)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum