Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

More Trump fraud........child care.....the silver spoon proposal

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

My daughter came up with this great plan.........take away tax credits, and give unlimited deductions on child care.......a poor person pays no income tax. The tax credit under current tax credits for child care give poor people actual dollars, but those people do not make enough income to apply deductions. However, silver spooned daughter has multiple nannys and private child care which her individual deductions under her proposal could create hundreds of thousands of deduction for the wealthy silvered spooner and based on their tax shelters could actually see them getting huge refunds from their estimated tax payments. Probably the silver spooned daughter would get tax savings which 100 poor mothers would be skunked under the tax credit system where the silver spooned one would have the credit limited.........do not be fooled......Donald Trump is evil......he is the plutocracy........this propaganda requires an IQ below 100 and people are being lied to......I find Trump's daughter disgusting.....she is either the most selfish human being in existence, or she is as stupid as a post.

2seaoat

I am furious with the lack of educated journalist. They do not challenge the supposed Trump tax audit and fail to ask why are not earlier returns release when Clinton has almost twenty years of returns disclosed, but the most maddening thing is that nobody knows the difference between a credit and a deduction on a tax return,, and fails to understand how devastating these proposals would be on the vast majority of mothers in America, and how fricking huge the windfall would be for high income families.......you might as well allow Country club dues to be deducted again because that would be less damaging to the poor in this country, and sure would not put as money in the wealthy silver spooned moms in America......these proposals are criminal because stupid people think this is something other than a subsidy for the rich......dear god.....I think this country has no journalism left, and we have just become entertainment coverage and propaganda.......as the American newspaper declined so did American journalism.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum