Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

the Trump silver spoons and military service......but he showed his courage in 1968

+2
ZVUGKTUBM
2seaoat
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

2seaoat

2seaoat

2seaoat

In July 1970 It was four weeks after I graduated from high school when I got a draft number of 305. I was no longer a high school student so I had lost my high school student deferment after registering at 16. I come home thinking my draft was next year, but found out that my had me in the 1970 draft lottery. I never had any deferment after High school, and never got called and remained 1a. The 1969 lottery was December of 1969.....Mr. Trump was getting a medical deferment for a year after playing squash at Wharton.....yep.....that silver spoon who wants a great military sure did not have his kids serve either......please note Kaine's kid is serving. I have no problem with Trump not serving, but I have a big problem with his attack on John McCain which makes his comments acidic.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Warmonger Dick Cheney never served, either, and Dubya's service in the Texas Air National Guard was so unstellar that his commanding officer didn't know what to put into his fitness report. I would have had him sign an adverse fitrep and be one of the few who get passed-over for O-3 when it comes time for promotion.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

His attempt to equate being in a military school with actually going to war is pathetic.

My ex's draft number was 325. His frat brother's lottery number was 1. He had let his grades slip. He was a child of privilege. He was probably one of the first rich kids of that era to have to face the consequences of war. It was only after the draft lottery that the push for war began to wind down. And to those who want to blame LBJ...he was straight up lied to by McNamara.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Floridatexan wrote:His attempt to equate being in a military school with actually going to war is pathetic.  

My ex's draft number was 325.  His frat brother's lottery number was 1.  He had let his grades slip.  He was a child of privilege.  He was probably one of the first rich kids of that era to have to face the consequences of war.  It was only after the draft lottery that the push for war began to wind down.  And to those who want to blame LBJ...he was straight up lied to by McNamara.  

LBJ was a horrible president. You won't find a biography that praises him anywhere. He was drunk with power, and though he may have been duped by McNamara along the way, he was directly involved with the failure called the Vietnam War. I am certain his fingerprints are on the Kennedy assassination, too--I think he knew it was going down before it happened.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:His attempt to equate being in a military school with actually going to war is pathetic.  

My ex's draft number was 325.  His frat brother's lottery number was 1.  He had let his grades slip.  He was a child of privilege.  He was probably one of the first rich kids of that era to have to face the consequences of war.  It was only after the draft lottery that the push for war began to wind down.  And to those who want to blame LBJ...he was straight up lied to by McNamara.  

LBJ was a horrible president. You won't find a biography that praises him anywhere. He was drunk with power, and though he may have been duped by McNamara along the way, he was directly involved with the failure called the Vietnam War. I am certain his fingerprints are on the Kennedy assassination, too--I think he knew it was going down before it happened.

It's easy to slander a dead man. Read FAMILY OF SECRETS by Russ Baker...exhaustively researched. Ask yourself why a Democrat would assassinate another Democrat...it just doesn't add up. Poppy Bush was the ringleader.

Telstar

Telstar

Floridatexan wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

It's easy to slander a dead man. Read FAMILY OF SECRETS by Russ Baker...exhaustively researched. Ask yourself why a Democrat would assassinate another Democrat...it just doesn't add up. Poppy Bush was the ringleader.

So do you you think those pictures of Prescott, Nixon and Ruby are fakes or what?

RealLindaL

So many people hold theories on the Kennedy assassination (and/or are rock solid "certain" as is Z-man), when -- after all these decades and after extensive investigations, both public and private -- the bottom line is:  

NOBODY KNOWS DIDDLY SQUAT.  

If anyone disagrees, show me your solid, empirical, indisputable evidence of who was behind it and why.   There isn't any.

No, there's no more demonstrable validity to any of these theories than there is to the many claims of miracle weight loss pills.   As an obese gynecologist of mine once said, "If any of these fat pills worked, I'd be the first person taking them."

Telstar

Telstar

RealLindaL wrote:So many people hold theories on the Kennedy assassination (and/or are rock solid "certain" as is Z-man), when -- after all these decades and after extensive investigations, both public and private -- the bottom line is:  

NOBODY KNOWS DIDDLY SQUAT.  

If anyone disagrees, show me your solid, empirical, indisputable evidence of who was behind it and why.   There isn't any.

No, there's no more demonstrable validity to any of these theories than there is to the many claims of miracle weight loss pills.   As an obese gynecologist of mine once said, "If any of these fat pills worked, I'd be the first person taking them."

I don't think we will ever know but the key may be hidden somewhere in the Oswald assassination.

2seaoat

When will people play these utubes on public airways showing what a piece of crap Trump is? If they wait until after September, it will be too late. Every white male who served cannot shave in the morning after watching these videos and thinking Trump is worthy of their vote.......they may be taking the high road until it is time to take him down before early voting.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:When will people play these utubes on public airways showing what a piece of crap Trump is?   If they wait until after September, it will be too late.  Every white male who served cannot shave in the morning after watching these videos and thinking Trump is worthy of their vote.......they may be taking the high road until it is time to take him down before early voting.

the Trump silver spoons and military service......but he showed his courage in 1968 AnimatedLaughterPink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum