Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trump's a frightened, insecure wimp who loves pretending to be a tough guy

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

I've known two highly ranked professional boxers and one thing you learn when you're around real tough guys, they're generally mild mannered, soft-spoken and have a good sense of humor.

I've been on this planet 80 years now.  Never have met a real tough guy who works hard at convincing everyone of that he's a threat.  Guys like Trump always turn out to be wimps.  Trump praises Putin, Saddam Hussein, and even the whacko leader of North Korea.  And his campaign mimics the political tactics of Hitler --  pushing divisiveness and racial and religious hatred.  Name just one American hate group who doesn't enthusiastically support  Rathead.  Reality.

And when he's President, he brags, and those Iranian small boats harass our destroyers or make insulting gestures, they'll be blown right out of the water.  Believe it. Blown right out of the water!

Look at the yellow-haired guy with the dead rat on his head.  Who are the victims in his brilliant, loud-mouthed past?  Painters, tradesmen, carpenters and other craft service operators who got stiffed by the Donald and didn't have enough cash on hand to engage in a lawsuit with Trump.  And the long list of women who were used and discarded by rathead.  Why, one poor woman claims he raped her when she was a little girl.  "Look at Carly Fiorina," he rolls his eyes.  "Can you imagine that face as President?"  Or, on Meghan Kelly --- "...she had blood coming out of her ... wherever."

Referring to the overt racists and white trash members of Trump's supporters, the Alt-right folks and their smarmy leaders (including key staff members like Bannon) Hillary Clinton was using sarcastic understatement when she claimed that half the basket of Trump's most overt fans were "deplorable." Using "deplorable" to describe the white trash bigots who make-up some 50% of Trump's basket, is like calling Hurricane Katrina "a nasty little storm."  

Face it fellow forum members; his own history proves that Rathead is nothing more than a bully.  A wannabee dictator-tough guy.

Look closely at this phony's past.  Bone spurs in one of his heels kept him from being drafted and sent to Vietnam.  And for decades he's been protected by his private security staff 24/7.  With all the conflicts of his
tawdry, bullying business career, there's no record of him ever punching it out with anyone.  He never decked a hod carrier, a painter, a plumber. Never.  As Elizabeth Warren likes to point out, this is a self-serving, me-first little man who brags about the profits he made during the 07-08 housing crash -- gobbling up the homes of people who had lost everything through no fault of their own.  And this is the same guy who approved the dirty tricks of Trump University, which sucked up the life savings of investors who believed, with everything they owned, they might succeed by attending the Donald's pipe-dream school.  

Real tough-guy, or cowardly, rich guy bullying creep?  

Face it folks ... America as it stands right now is one fucked-up, loose-cannoned, racially, sexually, and economically divided, dysfunctional country.  No wonder Trump has a good chance at winning the presidency!      

Last edited by Wordslinger on 9/11/2016, 8:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : the fun of it)

2seaoat

Donald Trump simply is not a tough guy. He has a tough guy attitude, but he would be laughed at by tough guys. Tough guys do not sue people......they resolve conflict in other ways. My guess is that he had an umbrella of protection from childhood, and as an adult in NY......well an understanding with real tough guys which allowed him to play the role of the fool.

I think it was the last provocation that they stopped their gunboat in our path... and we took evasive action. I don't really get that. I'm not necessarily suggesting blowing them out of the water... but what exactly are we trying to accomplish? Are we exercising the right of open international waters or what? The policy just doesn't make a concise point. It comes off as weak.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:I think it was the last provocation that they stopped their gunboat in our path... and we took evasive action. I don't really get that. I'm not necessarily suggesting blowing them out of the water... but what exactly are we trying to accomplish? Are we exercising the right of open international waters or what? The policy just doesn't make a concise point. It comes off as weak.

Harassing U.S. ships at sea in international water is helpful to the leaders of Iran by indicating to the Iranian people that we aren't so tough.  This of course is used to counter the point that Iran was forced by the U.S. and its allies to curtail if not negate its nuclear weapons development.

The facts are, the great majority of the Iranian people admire American style, music, and materialism.  They want more fun and less clerical interference in their lives.  Watch Anthony Bordain's Iranian chronicles.  

The Mullahs need us to make moves that help them broadcast that we are the Great Satan -- Iran's second worst enemy.  They ardently hope that one of our ships will fire on their small boats, provoking another major incident which they can use to shit-can the current agreements and re-start their nuclear weapons development.

The right answer is to defeat their current tactic with smart diplomacy and political strategy.  Blowing the small gunboats out of the water, as Trump advocates, would do exactly what the Mullahs want.

Real productive power, in a historic sense, is not having to actually use your overwhelming strength.  I have no doubt that Obama's administration will retaliate in an effective way to Iran's current mode of provocation.  The more we avoid acting like a loose cannon aimed at the Iranian people, the more we hurt the Mullahs' fading strength.

Technically, if a collision occurs between a full-sized destroyer and a small craft the weight and size of the Iranian small gunboat craft, it would be like a freight train hitting the smallest Kia.  Physically, we have absolutely nothing to fear of such an event if the incident was caused by the Iranian's.  Neither side wants a full, all-out war --- for sure!  It's the politics that matter.  If our goal is to weaken the Mullahs' hold over Iran, we should apply the tactics that will help us achieve positive results.  

The incident you cite; where the Iranian small craft stopped dead in the water and our warship changed course to avoid destroying the little boat, broadcast to the Iranian people we don't want to make war against them even when being provoked by their Mullahs. The Iranian people know that Iran would lose and lose terribly an all-out war with the United States. They want a better economy, more movie theaters, bowling alleys, resorts, fast-food joints and a lighter, happier lifestyle. The current marine provocations foisted by the Mullahs runs counter to what the Iranian people want. Our best tactic is to make it evident we don't want to go to war with them.

Reality.  

Last edited by Wordslinger on 9/11/2016, 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total

2seaoat

The policy just doesn't make a concise point. It comes off as weak.

Make no mistake. The decision to fire upon a boat is the captain's decision. If his ship and crew are at risk, those boats will be wasted. However, if the captain believes his ship and crew are not at risk, then the general policy of restraint kicks in........but I would ask the question that if somebody just kicked your asz would they have a need to provoke you......nope. The Iranian deal is seen by many Iranians as humiliating and the need to prove otherwise is demonstrated by provocation.

Telstar

Telstar

Wordslinger wrote:I've known two highly ranked professional boxers and one thing you learn when you're around real tough guys, they're generally mild mannered, soft-spoken and have a good sense of humor.

I've been on this planet 80 years now.  Never have met a real tough guy who works hard at convincing everyone of that he's a threat.  Guys like Trump always turn out to be wimps.  Trump praises Putin, Saddam Hussein, and even the whacko leader of North Korea.  And his campaign mimics the political tactics of Hitler --  pushing divisiveness and racial and religious hatred.  Name just one American hate group who doesn't enthusiastically support  Rathead.  Reality.

And when he's President, he brags, and those Iranian small boats harass our destroyers or make insulting gestures, they'll be blown right out of the water.  Believe it. Blown right out of the water!

Look at the yellow-haired guy with the dead rat on his head.  Who are the victims in his brilliant, loud-mouthed past?  Painters, tradesmen, carpenters and other craft service operators who got stiffed by the Donald and didn't have enough cash on hand to engage in a lawsuit with Trump.  And the long list of women who were used and discarded by rathead.  Why, one poor woman claims he raped her when she was a little girl.  "Look at Carly Fiorina," he rolls his eyes.  "Can you imagine that face as President?"  Or, on Meghan Kelly --- "...she had blood coming out of her ... wherever."

Referring to the overt racists and white trash members of Trump's supporters, the Alt-right folks and their smarmy leaders (including key staff members like Bannon) Hillary Clinton was using sarcastic understatement when she claimed that half the basket of Trump's most overt fans were "deplorable." Using "deplorable" to describe the white trash bigots who make-up some 50% of Trump's basket, is like calling Hurricane Katrina "a nasty little storm."  

Face it fellow forum members; his own history proves that Rathead is nothing more than a bully.  A wannabee dictator-tough guy.

Look closely at this phony's past.  Bone spurs in one of his heels kept him from being drafted and sent to Vietnam.  And for decades he's been protected by his private security staff 24/7.  With all the conflicts of his
tawdry, bullying business career, there's no record of him ever punching it out with anyone.  He never decked a hod carrier, a painter, a plumber. Never.  As Elizabeth Warren likes to point out, this is a self-serving, me-first little man who brags about the profits he made during the 07-08 housing crash -- gobbling up the homes of people who had lost everything through no fault of their own.  And this is the same guy who approved the dirty tricks of Trump University, which sucked up the life savings of investors who believed, with everything they owned, they might succeed by attending the Donald's pipe-dream school.  

Real tough-guy, or cowardly, rich guy bullying creep?  

Face it folks ... America as it stands right now is one fucked-up, loose-cannoned, racially, sexually, and economically divided, dysfunctional country.  No wonder Trump has a good chance at winning the presidency!      

Reagan: Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall.

Putin: Mr. Trump, start building your wall.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum