Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jill Stein faces charges for North Dakota protest graffiti

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

http://readersupportednews.org/news-section2/318-66/39015-i-approve-this-message-jill-stein-faces-charges-for-north-dakota-protest-graffiti

'I Approve This Message': Jill Stein Faces Charges for North Dakota Protest Graffiti
By Associated Press
07 September 16

Following Dakota Access Pipeline rally in North Dakota, Green party candidate may be accused of trespassing and vandalism for spray-painting bulldozer
uthorities say they will charge Green party presidential candidate Jill Stein, who is accused of spray-painting construction equipment during a protest against the Dakota Access Pipeline in North Dakota.

Morton County sheriff Kyle Kirchmeier said Tuesday that Stein will face trespassing and vandalism charges.

A spokeswoman for Stein says activists invited her to leave a message at the protest site Tuesday. Stein sprayed “I approve this message” in red paint on the blade of a bulldozer.

As of late Tuesday, Stein was not arrested or charged in the incident.

The Standing Rock Sioux tribe is trying to stop construction of a section of the pipeline that tribal leaders say would violate sacred and culturally sensitive grounds. Angry protesters faced off with construction workers at the site on Saturday.

While hillary skates after mishandling classified national info... lol. This is the newspeak justice.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum