Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bicyclist kills someone. Faces murder charges

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/06/17/cyclist-faces-manslaughter-charges-after-fatal-collision-in-san-francisco/?test=latestnews

Throw the book at him. Nothing more annoying than having to drive around some retard who's on a bicycle. They make two lane traffic become one. Why? So they can ride around with their silly little pamts and goofy helmet. And what's with so many "grown ups" around here riding around on childrens bikes.

Still pissed because you can not ride with out training wheels?

catfriedlegs

hallmarkgrad wrote:Still pissed because you can not ride with out training wheels?

Hahahahaha! tongue

I read this earlier today and immediately thought of HallMark, riding around on his bike with one eye open, Watch out lady!

catfriedlegs

ghandi wrote:http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/06/17/cyclist-faces-manslaughter-charges-after-fatal-collision-in-san-francisco/?test=latestnews

Throw the book at him. Nothing more annoying than having to drive around some retard who's on a bicycle. They make two lane traffic become one. Why? So they can ride around with their silly little pamts and goofy helmet. And what's with so many "grown ups" around here riding around on childrens bikes.

That's a really stupid reason to hate on bicyclists - because you have to be "inconvenienced" enough to drive around them.

Last edited by Azadeh on 6/17/2012, 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

NaNook

NaNook

Kind of like fishing off of the Bayou Texar bridge. Runners use the bridge twice daily, fishermen use the bridge to feed their families. I'm guessing the runners are part of the 1%. Damn them and our Mayor who denied people the opportunity to feed their families. What is next? Is the Mayor going to export the homeless to NYC? I would.......

catfriedlegs

NaNook wrote:Kind of like fishing off of the Bayou Texar bridge. Runners use the bridge twice daily, fishermen use the bridge to feed their families. I'm guessing the runners are part of the 1%. Damn them and our Mayor who denied people the opportunity to feed their families. What is next? Is the Mayor going to export the homeless to NYC? I would.......

I hope no one actually eats the fish they catch in Bayou Texar. silent

I love it when people yell and cuss when you are on a bike then you see them later when you are driving your ragged 81 F150 with Big steel push bumper. They love it when you park next to them in a parking lot. OOps sorry . Bicyclist kills someone.  Faces murder charges Ao9bb4

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

I think I'm gong to weld a bent, broken bicycle tire to my front bumper as a warning to retards who couldn't care less about real people who are on their way to work. Go around? How about "go over".

That might be a good idea. Just be sure you get it right the first time. Ever wonder what cyclists carry in those little black bags? One is for the road bike and the other is for the mountain bike.. Too heavy to carry both Bicyclist kills someone.  Faces murder charges 3522io0

Last edited by hallmarkgrad on 6/17/2012, 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Yella

Yella

hallmarkgrad wrote:Still pissed because you can not ride with out training wheels?

LOL

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Know anything about guns? Two cheap 22's. I wouldn't bring either of the guns in the photo to a gun fight. But then again, I wouldn't ride a bicycle where cars go. I only carry accurate guns and I'm not about to get run over by a tard on a bicycle.

How about you? Bicycle boy.

hallmarkgrad wrote:That might be a good idea. Just be sure you get it right the first time. Ever wonder what cyclists carry in those little black bags? One is for the road bike and the other is for the mountain bike.. Too heavy to carry both Bicyclist kills someone.  Faces murder charges 3522io0

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

I noticed the pink childrens bike in the background. Is that yours?

hallmarkgrad wrote:That might be a good idea. Just be sure you get it right the first time. Ever wonder what cyclists carry in those little black bags? One is for the road bike and the other is for the mountain bike.. Too heavy to carry both Bicyclist kills someone.  Faces murder charges 3522io0

I am not a cyclist but I also do not begrudge them the right to ride their bike on Florida's roadways. So what if it takes me a couple minutes more to reach my destination. I'm not ever in such a hurry to kill or hurt someone because of my impatience.

The impatient may not always be wrong on issues, but they are almost always wrong in their attitudes. R. J. Rushdoony

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

It's as bad as the golfers on base who push the walk button and stop traffic of the main gate of working people for 2 minites so they can get to their next hole. We're better off without them.

Yep It is mine. Looking for something to ride? LOL It is purple not pink. Your powers of observation may be a tad off. I am the dude with one eye. Bicyclist kills someone.  Faces murder charges Vg2yk3

ghandi wrote:Know anything about guns? Two cheap 22's. I wouldn't bring either of the guns in the photo to a gun fight. But then again, I wouldn't ride a bicycle where cars go. I only carry accurate guns and I'm not about to get run over by a tard on a bicycle.

A well placed .22 can be just as lethal as an errant .45.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Well placed yes. But not with the two guns that bicycle boy has a picture of.
Better off throwing a rock at someone.
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
ghandi wrote:Know anything about guns? Two cheap 22's. I wouldn't bring either of the guns in the photo to a gun fight. But then again, I wouldn't ride a bicycle where cars go. I only carry accurate guns and I'm not about to get run over by a tard on a bicycle.

A well placed .22 can be just as lethal as an errant .45.

Your knowledge of guns must be on par with your bicycle wheel identification.,,,,,,,,,,,,,Ruger .22 pistols have an excellent reputation for reliability. They seldom jam or otherwise malfunction. They are also simple to take down for cleaning. Opening a lever in the grip's back strap allows the pistol to be field stripped without the use of tools.

Probably no .22 autoloading pistol in history has combined such high degree of longevity, popularity, reliability versatility, and accuracy as the Ruger .2
2. Illustration courtesy of Sturm, Ruger, Co.
First introduced over 50 years ago, the Ruger semi-auto has become the most famous .22 pistol in the world. It is the .22 pistol by which all others are judged and the corner stone upon which the success of the Sturm, Ruger Company was built.RUGER MARK 1 .22LR
Ruger Semi-Auto Pistols > Mark I & II Family
**PLEASE SEE PICTURES** LAYAWAY AVAILABLE, 25% DOWN (10% NON REFUNDABLE), 3 MONTHS TO PAY IT OFF. PLEASE CONTACT ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS BEFORE YOU PLACE A BUY. IF YOU HA... (read more)
Seller: Crown City
GA Sales: 130 $350.00

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum