Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

If Hillary is somehow elected and comes after an elimination of gun ownership aka like Australia

+4
ZVUGKTUBM
Hospital Bob
2seaoat
dumpcare
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1) no law enforcement agency (local) will capitulate
2) the military won't participate in gun confiscation
3) the first group of Feds that tries to enforce this will end up with a situation like the Branch Davidian fiasco (thanks Bill Clinton)

dumpcare

But you as a teacher knows what it takes to even change one word of the 2nd amendment and you know very well it will never change in our life time regardless of President.

2seaoat

If Hillary is somehow elected

Now that is even more funny than the idea that she will be able to have a constitutional amendment allowing confiscation of guns in America. I mean you have already set yourself up for a disappointment like 2008 and 2012. Take a deep breath. Hillary will be elected and you can keep your guns.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

The wing nuts have been telling us for 8 years that Obama was going to end the 2nd Amendment. The gun manufacturershow brainwashed them into believing that knowING that would sell guns like hotcakes. So they wasted even more money on that
nonsense. How many more guns did you throw away your hard earned money on Truth? A dozen? More?

ppaca wrote:But you as a teacher knows what it takes to even change one word of the 2nd amendment and you know very well it will never change in our life time regardless of President.

How many freedoms has Obama extinguished with his pen and phone.
? Some like illegal immigration that was smacked down by the SCOTUS. Put that in your sock and smoke it.

There have been 5 or 6 acts since fdr... and a couple of laws restricting and regulating guns. Most of them reasonable... and a few naive and typical social controls. So it won't take an amendment comrade. It'll take place in progressive increments... as usual. But that's not the worst of her agenda.

Bob wrote:The wing nuts have been telling us for 8 years that Obama was going to end the 2nd Amendment.  The gun manufacturershow brainwashed them into believing that knowING that would sell guns like hotcakes.  So they wasted even more money on that
nonsense.  How many more guns did you throw away your hard earned money on Truth?  A dozen?  More?

How many weapons I own is none of your business and none of the government's business. A good estimate would be more than a person could possibly carry and ammo in the same amount.  Obama's chosen to try and whittle away at it and Hillary has already said she supports a gun ban like Australia. After every shooting, the banning or restriction of guns is the first political statement he makes. You choose to ignore it. The purpose of civilian gun ownership is to keep a tyrannical government in check.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Just think how much PeeDog will suffer under an 8-year HRC presidency..... He was miserable under Obama, and it will be much worse with Hillary at the con.....

Look at the goblins he is already conjuring up, and we haven't even reached the second FL Primary yet!

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

RealLindaL

PkrBum wrote:There have been 5 or 6 acts since fdr... and a couple of laws restricting and regulating guns.  Most of them reasonable... and a few naive and typical social controls. So it won't take an amendment comrade. It'll take place in progressive increments... as usual.  

That "progressive increments" B.S. is precisely the kind of damaging crap that appeals to the right-wing conspiracy theorists and fear-mongers, and prevents this nation from enacting the very few additional reasonable restrictions that have been proposed -- restrictions which the VAST MAJORITY of Americans want in place, and which will in no way result in a wholesale confiscation of your precious gun stash.   It must be fun living in constant fear of one's own government.   Good holy grief.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Tellthetruth wrote:How many freedoms has Obama extinguished with his pen and phone.

You mean how many Executive Orders have President Obama signed? Not as many as George W. Bush (your hero).

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Tellthetruth wrote: Hillary has already said she supports a gun ban like Australia.

A "gun ban" is not possible when it's clearly unconstitutional.
It's no different than Trump's desire to apply a religious test to immigration. That too won't happen because it's also clearly unconstitutional.
It doesn't matter what Hillary or Trump either one WISHES would happen. They might also WISH the moon was made of green cheese. But wishes only work with Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Tellthetruth wrote:....the military won't participate.....

Oh, and looky here....  HRC has not even been elected yet, and PeeDog is already promoting sedition amongst the ranks....

Unfortunately for him, this portrait will be prominently posted near the office of the CO and XO of the unit he is attached to.

If Hillary is somehow elected and comes after an elimination of gun ownership aka like Australia  Zzzhil10

The Command Chief Master Sergeant will make sure all of you swashbucklers stay in line.

RealLindaL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:There have been 5 or 6 acts since fdr... and a couple of laws restricting and regulating guns.  Most of them reasonable... and a few naive and typical social controls. So it won't take an amendment comrade. It'll take place in progressive increments... as usual.  

That "progressive increments" B.S. is precisely the kind of damaging crap that appeals to the right-wing conspiracy theorists and fear-mongers, and prevents this nation from enacting the very few additional reasonable restrictions that have been proposed -- restrictions which the VAST MAJORITY of Americans want in place, and which will in no way result in a wholesale confiscation of your precious gun stash.   It must be fun living in constant fear of one's own government.   Good holy grief.

It would do you well to see how social controls take place. There's rarely a sweeping comprehensive move... like the Patriot act. I'm not really sure why that term caused you grief at all. You are aware of the colored past of the progressive movement aren't you? It's basically social controls thu gradual govt solutions. I know there are probably liberals out there that think it's just a cool new word for what they think is a modern concept... but that's what is sought by continually changing the name of things. Anyway... I wasn't intending the term to be a slam... simply an observation based on history and my experience following politics for about forty years... and I have a very good memory.

RealLindaL wrote:

You really like sticking your head in the sand and ignoring history don't you?
Tell me how it went for the Jews in Nazi Germany when Hitler confiscated guns? China under Mao? Russia under Stalin? It was all incremental. Then law abiding people were rounded up and disposed of in camps, in ditches, et al. There are reasonable restrictions already in place. How about we enforce the laws on the books for a change? How about Democratic Presidents not selling  guns to cartels in Mexico that end up killing border patrol agents like Brian Terry or folks in train stations in the Netherlands/Germany? Both of those happened. No, the vast majority want a government that puts gun crime perps in jail for life, not the restricting of gun ownership of law abiding citizens. We want a government that doesn't blame the gun, but the person who uses the gun. Again, enforce the laws on the books. Obama should be in prison for gun running. We also want a government that fears its citizens. That's why the 2nd Amendment was adopted by the Founding Fathers.

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Tellthetruth wrote:....the military won't participate.....

Oh, and looky here....  HRC has not even been elected yet, and PeeDog is already promoting sedition amongst the ranks....

Unfortunately for him, this portrait will be prominently posted near the office of the CO and XO of the unit he is attached to.

If Hillary is somehow elected and comes after an elimination of gun ownership aka like Australia  Zzzhil10

The Command Chief Master Sergeant will make sure all of you swashbucklers stay in line.

Keep dreaming. Confiscation of weapons will be an unlawful order. It won't happen by the United States military. Sedition is now standing up for your Constitutional rights? Seriously? You must be on pain meds too.

Bob wrote:
Tellthetruth wrote: Hillary has already said she supports a gun ban like Australia.

It's no different than Trump's desire to apply a religious test to immigration.  That too won't happen because it's also clearly unconstitutional.
It doesn't matter what Hillary or Trump either one WISHES would happen.  They might also WISH the moon was made of green cheese.  But wishes only work with Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy.

Jimmy Carter did it in 1979-80 over the Iranians taking our embassy personnel hostage. Case closed.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Tellthetruth wrote:
Bob wrote:

It's no different than Trump's desire to apply a religious test to immigration.  That too won't happen because it's also clearly unconstitutional.
It doesn't matter what Hillary or Trump either one WISHES would happen.  They might also WISH the moon was made of green cheese.  But wishes only work with Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy.

Jimmy Carter did it in 1979-80 over the Iranians taking our embassy personnel hostage. Case closed.

If you can prove to me that Jimmy Carter tried to ban all muslims from entering the country,  I'll vote for Trump or David Duke or Sarah Palin whichever is your favorite candidate.  lol

2seaoat

If you can prove to me that Jimmy Carter tried to ban all muslims from entering the country, I'll vote for Trump or David Duke or Sarah Palin whichever is your favorite candidate. lol

He cannot. It was nation specific. It had nothing to do with religion. If Pace was even aware that Christians live in Iran, and during the shah reign my college was filled with Iranian students who included Armenian Christians who were Iranian citizens. I just do not get stupid right wing propaganda. Anybody alive in the 70s saw a huge contingent of Iranian students on their campus and I would drink alcohol and dance with Iranian students who were NOT all Muslims in the early 70s, and they were westernized and some cool folks in my political science courses. What a dumbasz comparison.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

2seaoat wrote:If you can prove to me that Jimmy Carter tried to ban all muslims from entering the country,  I'll vote for Trump or David Duke or Sarah Palin whichever is your favorite candidate.  lol

He cannot.  It was nation specific.   It had nothing to do with religion.  If Pace was even aware that Christians live in Iran, and during the shah reign my college was filled with Iranian students who included Armenian Christians who were Iranian citizens.   I just do not get stupid right wing propaganda.  Anybody alive in the 70s saw a huge contingent of Iranian students on their campus and I would drink alcohol and dance with Iranian students who were NOT all Muslims in the early 70s, and they were westernized and some cool folks in my political science courses.   What a dumbasz comparison.

I know...I even went on a blind date with a Pakistani...he was my cousin's roommate...thanks, cuz. (And I say that as a general commentary on blind dates...they just never seem to work out.) The guy was a perfect gentleman, BTW. My ex was an Engineer...many exchange students were here from the Middle East at that time to study Engineering...I remember going to a celebration with many of those students...it must have been after Ramadan. I wasn't too familiar with the culture then, but I don't recall a single problem with those students...they appeared to be serious about their studies.

dumpcare

Tellthetruth wrote:
ppaca wrote:But you as a teacher knows what it takes to even change one word of the 2nd amendment and you know very well it will never change in our life time regardless of President.

How many freedoms has Obama extinguished with his pen and phone.
? Some like illegal immigration that was smacked down by the SCOTUS. Put that in your sock and smoke it.

A President cannot and I repeat cannot sign an executive order to abolish an amendment of the constitution. Neither can the SCOTUS. If you don't know this then your's or the government's money was wasted on your education. Like you said if an order is given to confiscate, who is going to carry that order out? No one it's an unlawful order.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:If you can prove to me that Jimmy Carter tried to ban all muslims from entering the country,  I'll vote for Trump or David Duke or Sarah Palin whichever is your favorite candidate.  lol

He cannot.  It was nation specific.   It had nothing to do with religion.  If Pace was even aware that Christians live in Iran, and during the shah reign my college was filled with Iranian students who included Armenian Christians who were Iranian citizens.   I just do not get stupid right wing propaganda.  Anybody alive in the 70s saw a huge contingent of Iranian students on their campus and I would drink alcohol and dance with Iranian students who were NOT all Muslims in the early 70s, and they were westernized and some cool folks in my political science courses.   What a dumbasz comparison.

When PeeDog was a pimply-faced student at Milton High in the mid-to-late 1970s, Whiting Field was awash with Iranian flight students. These guys were paid $2K per month, almost double what we O-1s made, with flight-pay. They all drove Pontiac Trans Ams, smoked Winston cigs, and ordered hamburgers at the lunch-line every day (without fail, a hamburger each day). My roommate roomed with an Iranian named Masood for a while, and this guy taught him some curse-words in Farsi. We lived on the 3rd floor of the BOQ, and he would see a group of them down in the parking lot, and crack the door open and yell “GOH!!” I don’t know what that translates to in English, but the Iranians would look all around to see who cursed at them and we would just LOL!

While the Shah was spending $billions on American weapons and $billions more training Iranian military people here in the U.S., and while he was selling us gobs of Iranian oil, Iran was one of America’s best friends. I am sure those Iranian flight students spent plenty of money in Milton to help keep that backwater of a town (then, anyway) afloat.

I got my wings on Friday, August 13, 1976. There were 5 of us that day, including myself, a Naval Ensign, and 3 Iranians.

But, you are right, Seaoat. Some of the propaganda PeeDog reads and believes is downright stupid.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Frankly, considering Peedawg's emotional stability, it's okay with me if the government takes away his .22!

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Tellthetruth wrote:
Bob wrote:The wing nuts have been telling us for 8 years that Obama was going to end the 2nd Amendment.  The gun manufacturershow brainwashed them into believing that knowING that would sell guns like hotcakes.  So they wasted even more money on that
nonsense.  How many more guns did you throw away your hard earned money on Truth?  A dozen?  More?

How many weapons I own is none of your business and none of the government's business. A good estimate would be more than a person could possibly carry and ammo in the same amount.  Obama's chosen to try and whittle away at it and Hillary has already said she supports a gun ban like Australia. After every shooting, the banning or restriction of guns is the first political statement he makes. You choose to ignore it. The purpose of civilian gun ownership is to keep a tyrannical government in check.

Get real Peedawg. There has been some discussion about banning assault-type weapons like semi-auto AR15s and AK-47s, which even NRA members support by the way, but not a single bill has been put forward in congress to confiscate firearms that are currently legally owned. Thus far the only moves made to curtail firearm sales deal with forcing background checks at gun shows, etc.

But, in cases like yours, where an unstable, highly arrogant and pugnacious individual who frequently admits to enjoying violence, confiscation of all weapons is a more than reasonable goal.

Wordslinger wrote:Frankly, considering Peedawg's emotional stability, it's okay with me if the government takes away his .22!  

OK with you? No trial... no due process... just your opinion. How very nazi of you.

Markle

Markle

PkrBum wrote:There have been 5 or 6 acts since fdr... and a couple of laws restricting and regulating guns.  Most of them reasonable... and a few naive and typical social controls. So it won't take an amendment comrade. It'll take place in progressive increments... as usual.  But that's not the worst of her agenda.

Home run!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum