Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Home Depot founder- America down the drain if Hillary elected

+4
othershoe1030
Markle
Floridatexan
2seaoat
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

http://www.aol.com/article/2016/09/12/home-depot-founder-america-will-go-down-the-drain-if-clinton/21470322/?a_dgi=aolshare_facebook

2seaoat

I use Lowes or Pace lumber across from Lowes.......home depot is my second choice on almost everything......So tell me what the Lowes CEO thinks......that should be relevant.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I stopped shopping at Home Depot in 2012. Same BS...new day.

Markle

Markle

Home Depot is an extremely well-run company and one in which I have done well owning their stock.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

I avoid Home Depot just because of the founder's attitude toward President Obama. I mean it is one thing to hold a private opinion but this guy goes out of his way to run his mouth and say derogatory things. I used Lowe's for all my renovation work in New Orleans, kitchen cabinets, 2 X 6's, appliances, etc.

I wonder specifically just why he thinks Hillary will sink the country? I imagine stock in his company has done well under Obama so what has he got to complain about?

RealLindaL

I'll admit that somehow I missed all that about the Home Depot leadership, but now that I know it am very glad today that I'm already a loyal Lowe's shopper.

Markle

Markle

And just as many, or more, will pass a Lowe's to go to the Home Depot, as I do, and as go to Chick-fil-A and the Hobby Lobby.

RealLindaL

Markle wrote:And just as many, or more, will pass a Lowe's to go to the Home Depot, as I do, and as go to Chick-fil-A and the Hobby Lobby.

Yep, you and all the other religious hypocrites of your ilk.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

This is the biggest issue facing our country today. Whether or not to go to Home Depot or lowes. Fuck isis, fuck the 20 trillion in debt.
And the 2nd biggest issue should be a mandate to eat chicken fila sandwiches so we don't all get aids from those fucking queers that eat at burger joints.
The Lord wants us to buy lumber at Home Depot and eat more chicken.
But you just watch, the godless liberal moderators will ignore these issues in the debates because they want merkle and pacedods children to get aids and turn them into muslims, Mexicans and fags.

But Donald trump is he man enough to fire all those liberal fuckers and get real men like sea hannity and Sarah plain to fix all this atheist homo shit..

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

I wish this thread had never started. I buy from Home Depot and Lowes, and have never before heard of the politics of their CEOs.

My take is these brands will be around a lot longer than their current leaders.

It's hard for me to think of a sprinkler head, or a toilet valve as liberal, conservative, racist or non-racist.

On the other hand, I do avoid Chic Filet and Hobby Lobby due to their overt homophobia and harsh pro-life advocacies.

If you run a company that sells to the public at large, you're a fool to broadcast your political, religious or racial convictions. Turning off large sectors of your market is anything but smart.

Obviously, the CEOs of Home Depot, Hobby Lobby and Chic Filet are so well compensated with stock options and golden parachutes, etc., they no longer give a damn about profits.

Stupid is as stupid does.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Whoops! Just read the first link on this thread. Marcus was the guy who started Home Depot, not a member of the current management team.

Great. I need 5 gallons of deck paint and HD is closer than Lowes.

RealLindaL wrote:
Markle wrote:And just as many, or more, will pass a Lowe's to go to the Home Depot, as I do, and as go to Chick-fil-A and the Hobby Lobby.

It's hypocritical to stand up for what you believe in? Better to be a hypocrite by your standard than a minion of the left looking for more free crap.

Wordslinger wrote:I wish this thread had never started.  I buy from Home Depot and Lowes, and have never before heard of the politics of their CEOs.  

It's hard for me to think of a sprinkler head, or a toilet valve as liberal, conservative, racist or non-racist.

On the other hand, I do avoid Chic Filet and Hobby Lobby due to their overt homophobia and harsh pro-life advocacies.

If you run a company that sells to the public at large, you're a fool to broadcast your political, religious or racial convictions.  Turning off large sectors of your market is anything but smart.

Obviously, the CEOs of Home Depot, Hobby Lobby and Chic Filet are so well compensated with stock options and golden parachutes, etc., they no longer give a damn about profits.

Seems like chick fil a and Home Depot are tearing it up for their investors. And the Christian led stores seem to exceed investor expectations despite being closed 1/7 of the business week. Coincidence? I think not.

RealLindaL

Wordslinger wrote:I wish this thread had never started.  I buy from Home Depot and Lowes, and have never before heard of the politics of their CEOs.  

If you run a company that sells to the public at large, you're a fool to broadcast your political, religious or racial convictions.  Turning off large sectors of your market is anything but smart.

Well stated, WS.

RealLindaL

Wordslinger wrote:Whoops!  Just read the first link on this thread.  Marcus was the guy who started Home Depot, not a member of the current management team.  

Great.  I need 5 gallons of deck paint and HD is closer than Lowes.

lol!

RealLindaL

Tellthetruth wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

It's hypocritical to stand up for what you believe in? Better to be a hypocrite by your standard than a minion of the left looking for more free crap.

Markle knows precisely why I consider him a religious hypocrite, and it has nothing to do with standing up for principles.

RealLindaL

Tellthetruth wrote:Seems like chick fil a and Home Depot are tearing it up for their investors. And the Christian led stores seem to exceed investor expectations despite being closed 1/7 of the business week. Coincidence? I think not.

So you think God is on their side, looking out for their profits, or what??? My, what a busy deity if so.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Tellthetruth wrote:
Seems like chick fil a and Home Depot are tearing it up for their investors. And the Christian led stores seem to exceed investor expectations despite being closed 1/7 of the business week. Coincidence? I think not.

You have the mind of a child. And you're a gutless stinking redneck coward.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Tellthetruth wrote:

You have evidence Chic Filet sales are going well? Home Depot is opened Sundays.  And, as I stated earlier, nobody connected to Home Depot's current administration has stated a strong political position.  Reality.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I hope at least the first debate will focus on Home Depot vs the godless lowes.
And the country wii find out the lowes dude is a Muslim. If the mainstream media keeps covering that up the antichrist will take us over and ban chicken sandwiches.

dumpcare

Tellthetruth wrote:

Since when did chick fil a go public? Last I heard was a private company.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

You'll have to excuse me, I just shit in my diaper. No shit.
Well actually in this case it would be yes shit. Lol

dumpcare

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Home Depot vs lowes is the major issue in this election.
But we mustn't overlook another extremely important question. And I'll bet no one can think of what is.

2seaoat

Great. I need 5 gallons of deck paint and HD is closer than Lowes.

Six blocks is not closer......it is a choice.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum