Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

If you could temporarily be any other person in the world at any time in history, who would you be?

+5
Telstar
Vikingwoman
RealLindaL
2seaoat
Hospital Bob
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

2seaoat

That was awful. Some people should stop boxing. Some people should stop rocking and rolling. One injures the participant, the other injures the spectators.

Vikingwoman

RealLindaL wrote:
Salinsky wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:

Oh and btw, when her husband was assassinated she didn't try to help him. She bolted out of the car via the trunk and left his ass there bleeding w/ a head wound.

Now, that's unfair.

He didn't just have a head wound.

His head literally exploded.

She was covered in blood and brain matter.

No one has the right to second guess another person's reaction to such a devastating shock.

Have to agree with Sal on this one, whether or not JFK's head actually "exploded".   Further, my memory is that Secret Service (or someone) was yelling at the shocked Jackie, extending a hand and urging her get the hell out of there.  

I do agree with Viking that Jackie's overall life's accomplishments seemed pretty minimal at best.  Each to her own choice, however.

I agree she was in shock and didn't even remember trying to get out the car but she was on the trunk when the agent extended his hand and he didn't from what I read urge her to get out of the car. As soon as his head slumped over on her she jumped on the trunk and then went back. Maybe that is a natural flight reaction but that's what she did.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Vikingwoman wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Aristotle was a sexual turn on......who knew you were a kinky lady.   She was a sweet class act who really never wanted all the hoopla of politics.  Her daughter is a sweetheart and it breaks my heart the tragedy she has had to bear.

There had to be a reason Jackie O put up w/ John Kennedy and all his dalliances? Hillary has taken a lot of heat for staying w/ Bill but Jackie is regarded as a saint. No doubt she married Onassis for his money. How else could you look at a frog everyday?

Onassis was a handsome man, especially in his youth. Maybe Mrs. Kennedy was lonely after the assassination of her husband, and then his brother. Maybe Mr. Onassis was charming and appreciated women...big plus, and he didn't live in the US, which allowed her to be herself and out of the ever watchful eye of the public. Why would you want to demean her memory?

Vikingwoman

Floridatexan wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Aristotle was a sexual turn on......who knew you were a kinky lady.   She was a sweet class act who really never wanted all the hoopla of politics.  Her daughter is a sweetheart and it breaks my heart the tragedy she has had to bear.

There had to be a reason Jackie O put up w/ John Kennedy and all his dalliances? Hillary has taken a lot of heat for staying w/ Bill but Jackie is regarded as a saint. No doubt she married Onassis for his money. How else could you look at a frog everyday?

Onassis was a handsome man, especially in his youth.  Maybe Mrs. Kennedy was lonely after the assassination of her husband, and then his brother.  Maybe Mr. Onassis was charming and appreciated women...big plus, and he didn't live in the US, which allowed her to be herself and out of the ever watchful eye of the public.  Why would you want to demean her memory?  

What? Onassis was not a handsome man at age 62. You must like ugly little frogs.Onassis was having an affair w/ Jackie's sister when she took him away from her. He continued to have an affair w/ Maria Callas all through their marriage and realized through their last years she only married him for his money. He said having sex w/ her was like having sex w/ a corpse.He made a will leaving her very little and even had the Greek laws changed so she would get next to nothing which was only found after she settled w/ Christina Onassis for 26 million. Jackie was going to divorce Kennedy several times but was paid 1 million each time by her father-in-law not to for political reasons. Evelyn Lincoln, Kennedy's secretary said Jackie loved money and was having an affair w/ Onassis before Kennedy was killed. The real story is not anything like what Americans believe about their beloved widow.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

That sounds like something from a tabloid like the National Enquirer. You should upgrade your reading material.

Vikingwoman

Oh, I should have known you know the true facts like in the OJ murders.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

You have an obvious bias.

Vikingwoman

Yes, I'm sure I am a racist because everybody in the LAPD involved wanted to hang OJ and risk their careers and life. I can see how you can come to that conclusion. Uh huh.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum