Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

If you could temporarily be any other person in the world at any time in history, who would you be?

+5
Telstar
Vikingwoman
RealLindaL
2seaoat
Hospital Bob
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I would want to be the singer on that stage in 1963. The one in the video two more posts down.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Screw that racist elevator music. This is the REALLY good stuff.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

On 4 January 2004, Davies was shot in the leg while chasing thieves who had snatched the purse of his companion as they walked in the French Quarter of New Orleans, Louisiana.[4]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ray_Davies

2seaoat

I would want to be Abraham Lincoln at the battlefield giving his address at Gettysburg, or the Ford theater watching a play with a baseball bat.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Okay so he listened to the American blues from beyond the pond, interpreted it like a virtuoso, then came to visit the place that inspired his music and got shot in the leg for it.
Well all I can say about that is (to be continued in later post).

Right now, this is absolutely fucking guaranteed to be THE most interesting political tv interview in the last 6 months. And the good news it's only 5 minutes.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:I would want to be Abraham Lincoln at the battlefield giving his address at Gettysburg, or the Ford theater watching a play with a baseball bat.

Old Honest Abe. Now that's an interesting choice, seaoat. I wish I could visualize what you look like so I could do a mental comparison of you two.
My imagination can visualize some of the forum members but others not.

2seaoat

I look closer to honest Abe than I do Putin......and he has been my hero since I was selected to memorize the Gettysburg address in fifth grade and address an assembly.....that speech has guided my life.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Okay screw those little rock and rollers, I wanna be this dude.

"And you're telling me I'M the aggressor?
"Have you any common sense?"

2seaoat

I posted my photo on a Canadian camping trip three weeks ago.......Sal said I was a little guy and my wife was an amazon......you must have been sleeping or mad at Sal. I love it when Sal takes a swat at my big head.....you seem to take it personal, but some thread has my photo in the last three weeks, I am the munchkin in the photo about to be pummeled by my amazon wife.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I fucked up that last post and put the same video in. My apologies.
This is the intended one...

RealLindaL

Interesting video, Bob. That man could charm the skin off a snake.

Oh, wait....

If you could temporarily be any other person in the world at any time in history, who would you want to be?

Jackie O

2seaoat

Aristotle was a sexual turn on......who knew you were a kinky lady. She was a sweet class act who really never wanted all the hoopla of politics. Her daughter is a sweetheart and it breaks my heart the tragedy she has had to bear.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

RealLindaL wrote:   That man could charm the skin off a snake.

Oh, wait....

That man would eat that stupid Trump asshole for breakfast.

2seaoat wrote:Aristotle was a sexual turn on......who knew you were a kinky lady.   She was a sweet class act who really never wanted all the hoopla of politics.  Her daughter is a sweetheart and it breaks my heart the tragedy she has had to bear.

You're ridiculous. Rolling Eyes

Her life, not considering the men she married, was amazing and her contributions, vast.

RealLindaL

Bob wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:   That man could charm the skin off a snake.

Oh, wait....

That man would eat that stupid Trump asshole for breakfast.  

No doubt whatsoever on that score.

Vikingwoman

2seaoat wrote:Aristotle was a sexual turn on......who knew you were a kinky lady.   She was a sweet class act who really never wanted all the hoopla of politics.  Her daughter is a sweetheart and it breaks my heart the tragedy she has had to bear.

There had to be a reason Jackie O put up w/ John Kennedy and all his dalliances? Hillary has taken a lot of heat for staying w/ Bill but Jackie is regarded as a saint. No doubt she married Onassis for his money. How else could you look at a frog everyday?

Benjamin Franklin... but wyatt earp might be a better suit. It would be cool to be an explorer too.

Telstar

Telstar

I have enough trouble just being myself and I'm still working at it. Bob thanks for reminding me about my favorite Kinks song.

Hallmarkgard

I would like to be me again but in maybe 1963, knowing what I know now>  LOL  Seriously I think I am one of the luckiest people in the world to be born in the time and place that I was,  WW2 was just ending, Good schools, loving parents and the most beautiful uncrowded and undeveloped nature that any one can imagine.. Looking back at the question Bob asked "What OTHER" person would you be. Well I will have to think about that...Duh..

Last edited by Hallmarkgard on 7/3/2016, 7:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Vikingwoman wrote:

There had to be a reason Jackie O put up w/ John Kennedy and all his dalliances? Hillary has taken a lot of heat for staying w/ Bill but Jackie is regarded as a saint. No doubt she married Onassis for his money. How else could you look at a frog everyday?

Rolling Eyes Amazing that I pick a strong woman, educated, did well in her field of literature, a philanthropist and the both of you want to focus on the two men in her life.

Rolling Eyes

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

In another thread I pointed out why I was initially smitten with Trump.
Seaoat is convinced it's because we're both racists. lol But then seaoat sees racism as the cause of everything bad since Eve took a bite of the apple.
But that's okay, we need the seaoats of the world to fight the dark forces of racism.
However, it was Tump's disdain for political correctness that I was smitten with. And when I pointed out that George Carlin also shared a dislike of the same thing, I was scorned for it.
But here's the proof...

Does this mean Trump and Carlin are anything alike politically? Of course not. But they do share this one trait.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum