Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Obama Allows Immigrants to Skip Oath of Allegiance to America! Anyone surprised?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

As his time winds down, Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama is getting more and more open about his disdain for our country.  Pathetic!

Obama Allows Immigrants to Skip Oath of Allegiance to America and Pledge to Defend America

Jim Hoft Jun 25th, 2016 5:12 pm

The Obama administration is allowing immigrants seeking citizenship from a key part of the Oath of Allegiance. They now do not have to pledge to defend America.
Breitbart.com reported:

It’s not only illegal aliens who are escaping enforcement of the nation’s immigration laws.

Under the Obama administration’s expansive interpretation of executive authority, legal immigrants seeking citizenship through the nation’s Naturalization process are now exempt from a key part of the Oath of Allegiance.

[...]

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/06/obama-allows-muslim-immigrants-skip-oath-america/

2seaoat

They now do not have to pledge to defend America.

By golly, and to think because I was born here I do not have to make a pledge to MIC.......heck, half the plan of MIC is to allow immigration to have a supply of fresh meat for their profits and bottom line. I think Mr. Markle will suggest that every baby after birth have a bar code stamped on their feet.....I pledge to die for the Militarization of America and for war profiteering.

That sneaky President Obama.....to think that he thinks no citizen should be raw meat for obscene profits while killing hundreds of thousands of innocents around the globe........he must be a Muslim.....see the pattern yet with Mr. Markle, Vector Man, and Bob?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

2seaoat wrote:They now do not have to pledge to defend America.

By golly, and to think because I was born here I do not have to make a pledge to MIC.......heck, half the plan of MIC is to allow immigration to have a supply of fresh meat for their profits and bottom line.  I think Mr. Markle will suggest that every baby after birth have a bar code stamped on their feet.....I pledge to die for the Militarization of America and for war profiteering.  

That sneaky President Obama.....to think that he thinks no citizen should be raw meat for obscene profits while killing hundreds of thousands of innocents around the globe........he must be a Muslim.....see the pattern yet with Mr. Markle, Vector Man, and Bob?

This is just a lie. It's going through the right-wing echosphere, though, and a lot of people will just take it at face value without trying to verify it...

http://www.snopes.com/obama-changes-oath-of-allegiance/

Oath Creeper
President Obama has not removed a vow to defend the U.S. from the Oath of Allegiance sworn by all newly naturalized citizens.

MOSTLY FALSE

WHAT'S TRUE: On 21 July 2015, USCIS announced a policy update clarifying the eligibility requirements for those seeking religiously-based waivers to portions of the Oath of Allegiance.

WHAT'S FALSE: The policy update did not remove a vow to defend the U.S. from the Oath of Allegiance, nor did it establish new exceptions to the oath.

(more)

RealLindaL

Thanks, FT. It's pitifully simple to debunk a vast percentage of the crapola Markle posts (which he obviously never checks in advance, as long as it supports his righteous right views) -- but most often these day I don't even waste my time. Glad you made the effort on this one.

Markle

Markle

RealLindaL wrote:Thanks, FT.   It's pitifully simple to debunk a vast percentage of the crapola Markle posts (which he obviously never checks in advance, as long as it supports his righteous right views) -- but most often these day I don't even waste my time.   Glad you made the effort on this one.    

Just baby steps to destroy our country.

That's been the goal of this administration since day one. Which you know well.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:Just baby steps to destroy our country.

That's been the goal of this administration since day one.

Obama Allows Immigrants to Skip Oath of Allegiance to America!  Anyone surprised? 69d74526-818e-455c-b628-ad5ce7381bb2

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum