Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Seaoat, now even Obama is lying about the illegal immigrants

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

As you've steadfastly pointed out, seaoat, there is no illegal immigration. It's now a minus number as you revealed to us and it's been the lowest amount of illegal immigration under any president's watch. But even still the media has been lying and telling us about all these people crossing the border.

But now it's getting crazy, seaoat, Because even Obama is lying and telling us the illegal immigration is out of control and that he needs to do something about it.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2014/06/29/obama-to-request-billions-to-deal-with-border-crisis/

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2014/06/analysis-whats-the-real-reason-behind-central-american-immigrant-wave-u-s-law/
[...]
What’s the Reality?

"In fact, desperate Central American parents are exploiting separate legal loopholes in American border security passed before Obama took office.
Unaccompanied minors fall under the bipartisan law, William Wilberforce Trafficking Victims Protection Reauthorization Act of 2008, which passed the House and Senate unanimously and was signed into law by President George W. Bush.
That law says the children cannot be sent back. They must instead be held humanely by the Department of Health and Human Services until the courts release them to a “suitable family member” in this country.
The child “shall be promptly placed in the least restrictive setting that is in the best interest of the child,” the law stipulates. “Placement of child trafficking victims may include placement in an Unaccompanied Refugee Minor program … if a suitable family member is not available to provide care.”
Department of Homeland Security (DHS) sources say more than 80 percent of these children will find permanent homes in the U.S., with either family or foster homes and not be sent back to Central America.
Meanwhile, there is no place to house those mothers flooding the border with their children, as Thomas Homan, executive associate director of ICE for Enforcement and Removal Operations, told a House committee last week.
“I have 96 beds — 96 family beds is all I have,” Homan said.
Instead, the Customs and Border Protection (CPB) ends up dropping them at the local bus station to safely join relatives here across the country..."

....and WE the taxpayer get stuck with paying for people who have no job skills, an inferior education, and in the long run we also pay for their education, health care and provide them welfare checks....when we cannot even take care of our homeless vets in this country.

Thanks for admitting that "W" has been more immigrant friendly than even Obama. When you say that the GOP is anti-immigration, I will refer back to this thread.

no stress

no stress

Thats it FT. They're all victims of child trafficking. Lol

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PACEDOG#1 wrote:....and WE the taxpayer get stuck with paying for people who have no job skills, an inferior education, and in the long run we also pay for their education, health care and provide them welfare checks....when we cannot even take care of our homeless vets in this country.

Thanks for admitting that "W" has been more immigrant friendly than even Obama. When you say that the GOP is anti-immigration, I will refer back to this thread.

W also built a ridiculously expensive wall along much of our border with Mexico.

Here are pros and cons of that decision, along with some proposed remedies:

http://immigration.procon.org/view.answers.php?questionID=000778

Meanwhile, Boehner has refused to act on an immigration reform "this year"...maybe next year...maybe never.

http://www.startribune.com/politics/national/265227031.html#iyOsSOAlqkdL
475D.97

So, don't bother referring me back to this thread. A person would have to be deaf, dumb and blind not to notice the GOP's opposition to anything approaching immigration reform...along with any other item on the President's agenda.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Gunz wrote:Thats it FT. They're all victims of child trafficking.  Lol

Lord, I hope not.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Welcome to the North American Union..say good bye to your standard of living you parasitic worthless liberal maggots. You got your wish now you can live in a crime ridden drug infested 3rd world country....race ya to the dumpster !...

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Welcome to the North American Union..say good bye to your standard of living you parasitic worthless liberal maggots. You got your wish now you can live in a crime ridden drug infested  3rd world country....race ya to the dumpster !...

I'm sick of your name-calling, Teo. I'd rather live in a 3rd world country than anywhere near your redneck, pompous ass.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Floridatexan wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Welcome to the North American Union..say good bye to your standard of living you parasitic worthless liberal maggots. You got your wish now you can live in a crime ridden drug infested  3rd world country....race ya to the dumpster !...

I'm sick of your name-calling, Teo.  I'd rather live in a 3rd world country than anywhere near your redneck, pompous ass.

KMRPA....

Seaoat,  now even Obama is lying about the illegal immigrants ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cartoonsof.com%2Fimages%2Fillustrations%2Fxsmall2%2F1052136_kiss_ass_donkey_with_puckered_lips

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum