Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

14 guests reading our forum......fuming cuz we have a thread on race and OJ

+5
Hospital Bob
RealLindaL
Joanimaroni
Vikingwoman
2seaoat
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Vikingwoman

If you believe 90% of officers are honest then you have to doubt the validity of the blood being taken and put everwhere as evidence of OJ's guilt.. It would involve so many people who couldn't care less about framing OJ and risking their career. If you look at it intelligently you could never come to the conclusion Furman along w/ two detectives he just met conspired to frame OJ. It's beyond absurd anyone could entertain reasonable doubt.

RealLindaL

Vikingwoman wrote: It would involve so many people who couldn't care less about framing OJ and risking their career. If you look at it intelligently you could never come to the conclusion Furman along w/ two detectives he just met conspired to frame OJ.

Right.  Also, people who hold conspiracy theories seem to always overlook the very obvious reality that, whether or not the conspirators know each other, things like that involving multiple individuals virtually NEVER stay secret.

2seaoat

Nobody had to conspire.....one detective going off the reservation connects blood evidence. I thought the state screwed up even using Furman.....they could have had an air tight case without him. All he did is raise reasonable doubt whether he did something intentionally, negligently, or was squeaky clean....the role of a prosecutor is not to cloud a winner with cumulative evidence......over and over again they piled the chit too high, and nullification was certain. Incompetence. Nothing more or less.

Vikingwoman

You need to step back and think about what you're saying, Oatie. It's not even close to reasonable given the circumstances. You're ignoring some serious facts because someone used the "N" word.

2seaoat

No they lost me way before that with cumulative evidence. I told folks there would be a nullification and there was. Nothing about the N word got me there......just solid chain of evidence and sloppy crime scene controls.....last time I checked he was found not guilty, and all your theories now does not change that, so that is why I did not get excited about one more documentary......it plays to Hollywood, but OJ Simpson will NEVER be found guilty in a court of law..........I felt like I had my teeth being drilled when I heard the prosecutors open their mouths.....it was painful......and a weak judge compounded the problem.

RealLindaL

2seaoat wrote:OJ Simpson will NEVER be found guilty in a court of law

No joke, Einstein.   We do understand the concept of double jeopardy.  And we're not talking here (at least I'm not) about whether or not the man was found guilty at trial -- the botched prosecution along with nullification virtually assured that outcome -- but only whether or not he actually committed the damned and damnable murders of two innocent people, which he most certainly did and we all know it.   All of these years those two young people should've been living and thriving....just awful, awful, awful. Sad

Vikingwoman

They lost you w/ the "cumulative evidence?" WTH does that mean? It was too much? Or they presented it one after the other? That makes about as much sense as you saying there was reasonable doubt.

Vikingwoman

2seaoat wrote:No they lost me way before that with cumulative evidence.  I told folks there would be a nullification and there was.   Nothing about the N word got me there......just solid chain of evidence and sloppy crime scene controls.....last time I checked he was found not guilty, and all your theories now does not change that, so that is why I did not get excited about one more documentary......it plays to Hollywood, but OJ Simpson will NEVER be found guilty in a court of law..........I felt like I had my teeth being drilled when I heard the prosecutors open their mouths.....it was painful......and a weak judge compounded the problem.

No, Oatie. A black jury refused to convict a black man. It was payback. OJ Simpson could have gotten on the stand and said he was guilty and they wouldn't have convicted him.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I think seaoat's exactly right. People everywhere else are shocked that all the racists in Pensacola believe OJ is guilty. And when they come here and then learn Pensacolians listen to racist elevator music, they are shocked beyond belief.
What a horrible legacy for Pensacola. We'll be forever branded as racist white trash.

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:We'll be forever branded as racist white trash.  

Too late.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Salinsky wrote:
Bob wrote:We'll be forever branded as racist white trash.  

Too late.

Oh absolutely true.  Pensacola's nickname known thoughout the world is Racistcola.  I once read an article in the Brisbane Times about Pensacola.
It was characterizing our city as The Birthplace of Racist Elevator Music and emphasized that the most powerful Ku Klux Klan leader of all,  Duane Allman,  was a frequent visitor.

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:

Oh absolutely true.  Pensacola's nickname known thoughout the world is Racistcola.

It's more commonly known as the Redneck Riviera or the Armpit of Florida.

Your choice.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

The ONLY reason these white trash in Pensacola believe OJ was guilty is because they are goddamn racists. There is absolutely NO other reason to believe OJ ever did anything wrong.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Salinsky wrote:
Bob wrote:

Oh absolutely true.  Pensacola's nickname known thoughout the world is Racistcola.

It's more commonly known as the Redneck Riviera or the Armpit of Florida.

Your choice.

What they always try to hide is what Pensacola's nickname was before that.
The Birthplace of the Ku Klux Klan.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

SheWrites wrote:

Actually Seaoat, I'm here less because it's just the same old nonsense over and over.  I mean when a long time poster ( Seaoat ) signs in to see who is looking at his posts...well...it might be time to call it a day.

Laughing

I'm here for only one reason. To be told how racist I am. lol

2seaoat

A rule of thumb on the old PNJ forum. If the topic was race, the comments and threads became triple the size of any other thread. Still segregating black inmates at the Escambia Jail in 2014 despite a decade of protests from the Justice department, and Bob thinks his sarcasm is funny when the racism is real and pervasive........and that southern rock was an appreciation tour for civil rights......the very division tells the whole story, but the best part is this person was enthusiastically supporting trump because he was attacking blacks, mexicans, and muslims. Just like 1930s the Panhandle has given unbridled support to the fascist Trump.....and I have expressed my other theories as to who seems to most support that fascism.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I'm so ashamed, seaoat, that all during my life every fiber of my being has been devoted to racism. Like every other southerner, I eat, sleep, and dream racism. When I wake up in the morning and when I go to bed at night all I can think about is racism.
I wish I didn't live in this racist place and lived in California where there is no racism...

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-neo-nazi-stabbed-20160626-snap-htmlstory.html

lol

2seaoat

I would say you, Vector man, and Mr. Markle have shown the least tolerance of Blacks, Mexicans, and Muslims on this forum, and I think my theory remains valid.  Somehow you feel protected with your moral relativism and scapegoating minorities........and rationalizing and justifying southern history, Donald Trump, and what Southern Rock really symbolized.

There is good and evil in this world.    There are choices each of us have to make.   The Brits just made a choice which the fascist in Europe have been pushing for, and our fascists are doing the same........and exactly who were at the forefront of street violence in Germany........Ernst Rohm and others of his persuasion who thought by persecuting Jews somehow they could move up the totem pole of hate and societal scorn.......but then just like your use of the word queer here, they turned on homosexuals also.......and Ernst Rohm was eliminated.........so please tell me I am wrong.....that your incessant listening to a radio station in Milton tell the world that you are evil sets off a need to apply your moral equivalency to Mexicans and Muslims........like I have said before......it is obvious what you do.......you know Hillary and Trump are the same........conservative and liberals are the same......nope Bob, there really is evil in life and there are clear choices which your need to scapegoat is part of that evil......sorry but the truth is you support evil.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Bullshit. When it comes to racism and bigotry, vectorman and markle can't even hold a candle to me. I hate everything except old heterosexual southern white men. And the proof positive of that is I listen to the Allman Brothers.
Vectorman and markle are way too tolerant of different people to ever want to listen to the Allman Brothers. Only the most hard core haters like me listen to that.

2seaoat

See Spot Run. See Dick and Jane run. See Bob run.

Your moral equivalency and xenophobic stoking of hate and fear on these forums are memorialized. Play it any way you want. Hate and fear will take at least a generation to eliminate as those babyboomers who grew up with Jim Crow just fade away.......but in the meantime we have to listen to you justify and deny hate, and then to simply run away from the issue.....over and over again. Oh, by the way, I do not sit on fences, I understand evil, and I have no moral equivalency.........fascism must be crushed by good people, and trying to make Hillary and Trump equivalent requires that the person who makes such evil propaganda be outed for the real intentions.......sorry Bob, we all love you but you just run from reality.........but the worst part......you do not follow the golden rule which you have repeatedly told us you do.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:See Spot Run.  See Dick and Jane run.   See Bob run.

Your moral equivalency and xenophobic stoking of hate and fear on these forums are memorialized.   Play it any way you want.   Hate and fear will take at least a generation to eliminate as those babyboomers who grew up with Jim Crow just fade away.......but in the meantime we have to listen to you justify and deny hate, and then to simply run away from the issue.....over and over again.   Oh, by the way, I do not sit on fences, I understand evil, and I have no moral equivalency.........fascism must be crushed by good people, and trying to make Hillary and Trump equivalent requires that the person who makes such evil propaganda be outed for the real intentions.......sorry Bob, we all love you but you just run from reality.........but the worst part......you do not follow the golden rule which you have repeatedly told us you do.    

You left out that I snuck milk duds into the movie theater.  But before you start dismissing that as not significant,  you should know that I was listening to the Allman Brothers on the way in when I did it.  I remember the day well.  I was listening to "In Memory of Elizabeth Reed".  The lyrics to that song are a racist diatribe and that's what compelled me to do it.
Elizabeth Reed was a white supremacist who Duane Allman was married to. She was David Duke's first cousin.

2seaoat

Keep running from reality......it beats taking a moral stand. It beats taking a stand at all, because it is much easier to simply run and allow evil to prevail. Courage is recognizing reality and working for justice and equal rights for all Americans......not just pale old men living in the past.

funny I never saw the flag of hate and terrorists at a tull concert

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Actually, right now I'm running to Sacred Heart to get a PET Scan. Dear god I hope it's an old heterosexual white southern male giving it to me. See you later.

p.s. I'm going to listen to those racist lyrics in "Elizabeth Reed" on the drive in.
Tull? Not my cup of tea. Not racist enough. lol

2seaoat

Good luck on the scans, and be thankful that people before you worked to implement medicare so that your health and every Americans health and care can be affordable. It is not by accident. It took good people working hard for just policy and caring about people. No fence sitting, but real issues and real results.

Vikingwoman

2seaoat wrote:Nobody had to conspire.....one detective going off the reservation connects blood evidence.   I thought the state screwed up even using Furman.....they could have had an air tight case without him.   All he did is raise reasonable doubt whether he did something intentionally, negligently, or was squeaky clean....the role of a prosecutor  is not to cloud a winner with cumulative evidence......over and over again they piled the chit too high, and nullification was certain.   Incompetence.   Nothing more or less.

Oh they had too much evidence so that's why the jury nullified. oooh kaaay! Most brilliant observation ever.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum