Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

To all those people scattered across the country who are not registered on this forum but you're reading it:

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Who in hell are you and why are you reading this?

To all those people scattered across the country who are not registered on this forum but you're reading it: 8010

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

What kind of chicken shit gutter scum would be out there hiding and not have the courage to speak up and let us know who you are? What are you some kind of fucking peeping toms or something.

Easy Bob...... I am posting from Texas.............might be others.............but then our lively discussions and great logic may just captivate many peoples interests,.......... Laughing 

We are after all... the most interesting posters in the world.

When we google stuff... they send us a thank you email.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

To all those people scattered across the country who are not registered on this forum but you're reading it: 51539517

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Mr Ichi wrote:Easy Bob......  I am posting from Texas.............might be others 

Nope that don't explain it. You're a registered user. When you go to that "who is online" thingy you can make it show guests only. And right now this is what it's showing for guests only...

To all those people scattered across the country who are not registered on this forum but you're reading it: Guests10

Makes no sense.
So if not even one of them registers just to tell us who he/she is and why he/she is reading this really obscure forum, then I aint buyin it. I won't believe all those points on that map mean what it pretends to be showing us. I'll have to conclude that it's just some weird computer geekery which is misleading us.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Like every other obscure little nothingness, we at this obscure little internet forum tend to see ourselves as "legends in our own minds".

The best example of this is Carl Gallups. If you've ever tuned into Carl Gallups weekly radio program, you will hear Carl say everything about his program is "world famous". He even introduces the lousy call screener as "our world famous producer Melanie Bartwell".
He justifies this only because there's a "listen live" link on the radio station website. And because of that Gallups is convinced millions are listening to him across the world. When in actuality that radio station and that program probably has an audience of less than 500 and most of those are in Pace and Milton. lol

How do you know all these people are reading this forum,Bob?

I post (rarely) from Oregon. Further south than the little peg says tho.
I come here because I used to live down in your area and loved it. My sorta step-grandaughter is now there, and loves it as well.
I left there for the last time in 1982. Not counting visits Smile

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

jose balu wrote:I post (rarely) from Oregon. Further south than the little peg says tho.
I come here because I used to live down in your area and loved it. My sorta step-grandaughter is now there, and loves it as well.
I left there for the last time in 1982. Not counting visits Smile

Okay that's one down...Hi jose...you been around forever but I didn't know you were in Oregon. I have heard it's a Great state...enjoy.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Okay that's one down...

No it's not.  Jose,  like Ichi,  is a registered user.

I just woke up.  It's 4:30 AM.  And if you believe that silly software,  19 "guests" are reading the forum.

Why would 19 guests be reading this forum at 4:30 AM when there's not even any activity on it and no new posts to read?  lol

The answer to that question is that I'm the only person reading this forum right now and that "19 guests" is just bullshit. I don't know why it says that but it's not because 19 unregistered people are looking at this.

dumpcare

Bob wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Okay that's one down...

No it's not.  Jose,  like Ichi,  is a registered user.

I just woke up.  It's 4:30 AM.  And if you believe that silly software,  19 "guests" are reading the forum.

Why would 19 guests be reading this forum at 4:30 AM when there's not even any activity on it and no new posts to read?  lol

The answer to that question is that I'm the only person reading this forum right now and that "19 guests" is just bullshit.  I don't know why it says that but it's not because 19 unregistered people are looking at this.

Put your pointer over the map and scroll down, it shrinks it a bit and you can see that are guests from all over the world or at least last night. One in Russia. I think Putin is spying on us.

dumpcare

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

ppaca wrote:

Put your pointer over the map and scroll down, it shrinks it a bit and you can see that are guests from all over the world or at least last night. One in Russia. I think Putin is spying on us.

There's one in the middle east. So I want to say one thing to him or her.

Allah is a homosexual. Mohammed is a chester molester. And I'm going to Sonnys for lunch and get me a big plate of pork barbecue. And when I'm there I'm gonna eyeball scantilly clad young women who don't have their bodies covered with rags.
And if you don't like it, read between the lines...

To all those people scattered across the country who are not registered on this forum but you're reading it: 3fingers

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Ti wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:To all those people scattered across the country who are not registered on this forum but you're reading it: 51539517

lol! 

DITTO! Perfect Teo!!!

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Bob wrote:
ppaca wrote:

There's one in the middle east.  So I want to say one thing to him or her.

Allah is a homosexual.  Mohammed is a chester molester.  And I'm going to Sonnys for lunch and get me a big plate of pork barbecue.  And when I'm there I'm gonna eyeball scantilly clad young women who don't have their bodies covered with rags.
And if you don't like it,  read between the lines...

To all those people scattered across the country who are not registered on this forum but you're reading it: 3fingers

It's official. The next terrorist attack will be Bob's fault! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

lol! lol! lol! 

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

There won't be a terrorist attack just like there won't be a backlash from Russia or anywhere else. Because that "who is online" map is a crock of shit and aint nobody in russia or the middle east reading any of this shit.

Web crawlers and bots can come in droves to a forum or blog.  Also, people in China, Russia etc have advertising gadgets and "super deals" they try to post on forums.  Probably a lot of that.  

My blog stats showed 400 readers one day.  I knew better.  Dug a little deeper and it was all the above.  I'm tops at 30 readers most times when I find the time to post.  

All the other is fluff.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum