Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Would Jesus have met with Donald Trump?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

The religious leaders like huckabbee and others met with Donald Trump today.....What moral stand which Donald Trump adheres would please Jesus......I would suggest that Jesus understood that Casar had his own gig, but to politicize religion to garnish support for a candidate.....I have a feeling that Jesus would have skipped the meeting.......he would not have met with Hillary either........

2seaoat

“No one can serve two masters, for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and money.

Vikingwoman

Better to serve money. At least it's real.

2seaoat

Better to serve money. At least it's real.

Not always....people are questioning if Trump is simply a house of cards, and may be bankrupt as we speak. He overstates his assets with HIS valuation of his brand, understates his liabilities, and pays from campaign funds himself and family. Sometimes money is the illusion, and being that he has less money in his campaign coffers than a congressman running in the fall....he is total bs.

I'd rather a broke candidate than a candidate that's richly funded by corps, banks, unions, foreign interests, and wall st.

She's bought and paid for.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum