Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

O.J.: Made in America

+2
RealLindaL
Sal
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51O.J.: Made in America - Page 3 Empty Re: O.J.: Made in America 6/22/2016, 4:05 pm

2seaoat

Robert Kardashian

Gawd can I throw up now, or do I have to endure more of the hollywood illusion of Karashian land......please....spare me, or at least let me bang my head on a wall before I have to listen to more chit. like these exercises are in a law review article, when they are pure hollywood......pleaseeeeeeeeeeee. Go stand outside people's court and see what has popped up in the American perception of our justice system........just more bread and circus for the mob.

52O.J.: Made in America - Page 3 Empty Re: O.J.: Made in America 6/22/2016, 4:36 pm

Vikingwoman

Salinsky wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote: Even OJ's closet friend and advocate Robert Kardashian finally admitted he was guilty.

Yes, and Robert Shapiro immediately following the verdict admitted that O.J.'s defense team played the race card "from the bottom of the deck".

But, Seatroll is not fooled.

He knows that race was not a factor because the jurors were black.

What gets me is Oatie says is they did not prove their case. The black jurors who were not going to convict OJ under any circumstances and the moronic two left is proof that they did not prove their case. LOLOLOLOL! I don't care if Marcia Clark stood on her head and sang Yankee Doodle Dandy throughout the case. The friggin evidence was astounding! All they had to do was present it...which they did. Oatie has zero credibility as far as I'm concerned.

53O.J.: Made in America - Page 3 Empty Re: O.J.: Made in America 6/22/2016, 4:46 pm

2seaoat

Oatie has zero credibility as far as I'm concerned.

Thank you. I would begin to get concerned if you understood what I talk about. So yes, I would wear the lack of credibility like a badge, but you might want to check your counts.....there were 10 women jurors and nine black jurors.....you seemed to turn somebody black in your attempt to make the case in chief stand on its merits. For three non blacks to immediately nullify the state's case goes beyond simplistic racial analysis, historical speculation about watts, or your worrying about my credibility......I will type this really slow for you again......it was a unanimous not guilty, and there was zero evidence anybody had a scintilla of desire to reward incompetence with a hung jury. I know....they needed more legally blonde jurors....maybe two or three could have achieved a hung jury.....nope......even legally blonde has a threshold of intelligence which requires nullification on what the prosecution tried to do.

54O.J.: Made in America - Page 3 Empty Re: O.J.: Made in America 6/22/2016, 5:25 pm

Vikingwoman

Are you trying to say nine blacks on a jury couldn't sway 3 non blacks? Are you trying to say there were 12 intelligent people on the jury? Are you saying these 12 people got it right? What exactly are you trying to say? I'm amused.

55O.J.: Made in America - Page 3 Empty Re: O.J.: Made in America 6/22/2016, 6:04 pm

2seaoat

I thought you would be amused by my reference to legally blonde.....I am glad you have a sense of humor.

56O.J.: Made in America - Page 3 Empty Re: O.J.: Made in America 6/22/2016, 9:06 pm

Vikingwoman

I don't pay any attention to that blonde stuff. You didn't answer the questions ,Oatie.
Are you saying they didn't have enough evidence to convict OJ?

57O.J.: Made in America - Page 3 Empty Re: O.J.: Made in America 6/22/2016, 9:45 pm

2seaoat

I don't pay any attention to that blonde stuff. You didn't answer the questions ,Oatie.
Are you saying they didn't have enough evidence to convict OJ?

I think the verdict confirmed the same. If the evidence was presented in an intelligent, collated, organized, intuitive fashion in the case in chief, there would have been a different verdict. Of course I would require that 2-5 weeks be the limited of the case in chief. I would say take all your bills and important papers in your filing system and throw them in a big pile on the floor and take six months to explain the same, by putting into evidence the pile as it landed......and you have the prosecution's case in chief....the jury nullified any evidence presented in chaos and in that chaos unnecessary reasonable doubt was germinated prior to the defense doing a thing.

58O.J.: Made in America - Page 3 Empty Re: O.J.: Made in America 6/22/2016, 9:50 pm

Sal

Sal

It was a combination of an overwhelmed prosecution, a brilliant defense who was successful at muddying the evidence, and a judge who could not control his courtroom.

Rebardless, the weight of the evidence is damning.

O.J. killed those two human beings.

To conclude otherwise is willful ignorance.

59O.J.: Made in America - Page 3 Empty Re: O.J.: Made in America 6/22/2016, 10:00 pm

2seaoat

To conclude otherwise is willful ignorance.

I have reasonable doubt on the chain of custody of blood evidence and the placement of the glove on OJ's property. I have caught people in law enforcement planting evidence, I can even tell the story of my own trial on speeding 15 miles over the limit. When the police officer came into court he lied. I testified that a reduce speed sign to 30mph had been hit by a snowmobile and was on the ground. I took the photo of it down on the ground and my wife rushed to a Walgreens to get it immediately developed, well the officer lied on the stand, my wife came up after the judge found me guilty of speeding and handed me the photo, where he immediately dismissed my ticket, but the best part when we went back through the road, a sign crew was trying to put the sign up. We took the photo, had it developed and that police officer asked for judge changes every ticket he wrote and the other judges got word he was a liar. Wilful ignorance is not knowing how police operate first hand. My daughter has caught twenty officers lying on the stand, playing with evidence, and has no tolerance for the same as a States Attorney. You need to put good evidence with good chain of custody into a trial.....if you do not reasonable doubt is the result.

60O.J.: Made in America - Page 3 Empty Re: O.J.: Made in America 6/22/2016, 10:05 pm

Sal

Sal

I can concede that the glove could've been planted, but the preponderance of blood evidence and the scale of the conspiracy to pull it off is laughable to reasonable people.

It's absurd.  

And, that's before you even get to the mountain of other evidence.

61O.J.: Made in America - Page 3 Empty Re: O.J.: Made in America 6/22/2016, 10:07 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I happen to believe OJ was innocent, and the fact that they allowed his trial to become a televised farce...that was a complete travesty of justice. I did not watch the excruciating detail; only the daily recap of incompetence...the cameras must have hypnotized everyone from judge to counsel to jury.

62O.J.: Made in America - Page 3 Empty Re: O.J.: Made in America 6/22/2016, 10:11 pm

Sal

Sal

Floridatexan wrote:I happen to believe OJ was innocent,  

Well, if nothing else we've accomplished Seatroll's admission that everything is not about race and his concurrence with a confirmed conspiracy theorist.

Progress!

Seriously, you do realize that for all intents and purposes O.J. has confessed, right??

63O.J.: Made in America - Page 3 Empty Re: O.J.: Made in America 6/22/2016, 10:17 pm

2seaoat

laughable to reasonable people.

Where were his bloody clothes......where was the blood in his home......why was there just one little bit of blood in the car which smells of the old pot being dropped in the back seat.........the truth is this was a circumstantial case which NEVER was tied together by competent prosecution which could overcome the reasonable doubt of the jury..........now the Hollywood it was simple black nullification just does not reflect the jury or the evidence presentation which was absolutely incoherent. Reasonable people.....please it is the oldest trick in the book to make juries out as idiots......well the law community knew where the incompetence laid, and it was not a writer from a sports network........oh where or how did OJ get rid of the murder weapon, his clothes, and all the blood which would have come with that.....reasonable......just admit it, the state F'd up.

64O.J.: Made in America - Page 3 Empty Re: O.J.: Made in America 6/22/2016, 10:23 pm

2seaoat

Seriously, you do realize that for all intents and purposes O.J. has confessed, right??

I missed that at the trial....please show me the transcript of that confession in the trial record. or are you talking about hollywood as if that matters for anything. You get one shot at this in American jurisprudence. You do not know a thing about the trial......but you want me to know about Watts......geez......children.

65O.J.: Made in America - Page 3 Empty Re: O.J.: Made in America 6/22/2016, 10:35 pm

Sal

Sal

O.K., Seatroll.

You've outlasted my interest.

You can cry in your beer about "case and chief" and "nullification" during the awards season while this documentary rakes in ... every ... single ... trophy ... available to it.

Your opine on a piece you haven't even watched has outlived its shelf life.

I gotta think maybe your mobility has become restricted, and you're bored out of you gourd.

This trolling for responses behavior is certainly not confined to this thread.

Your wife has my sympathies.

66O.J.: Made in America - Page 3 Empty Re: O.J.: Made in America 6/22/2016, 10:49 pm

2seaoat

This trolling for responses behavior is certainly not confined to this thread.

It is the exact same as 12 years ago on the PNJ......I do not swallow the pap you find edible in the OJ trial.....you did not watch it, I did. I said exactly what I have said on this thread then because nothing has changed. The jury nullified a terrible case in chief put in by people playing to the cameras with a weak judge who allowed cumulative evidence. I listened to your author, and I have nothing but good things about the film, but NONE of that changes a thing....you do get that, or maybe not. It is not trolling if you have deep beliefs and knowledge about the same. Do people think I am a jerk......nothing new there.

67O.J.: Made in America - Page 3 Empty Re: O.J.: Made in America 6/23/2016, 12:49 am

Vikingwoman

2seaoat wrote:laughable to reasonable people.

Where were his bloody clothes......where was the blood in his home......why was there just one little bit of blood in the car which smells of the old pot being dropped in the back seat.........the truth is this was a circumstantial case which NEVER was tied together by competent prosecution which could overcome the reasonable doubt of the jury..........now the Hollywood it was simple black nullification just does not reflect the jury or the evidence presentation which was absolutely incoherent.   Reasonable people.....please it is the oldest trick in the book to make juries out as idiots......well the law community knew where the incompetence laid, and it was not a writer from a sports network........oh where or how did OJ get rid of the murder weapon, his clothes,   and all the blood which would have come with that.....reasonable......just admit it, the state F'd up.

WTF! You didn't watch the trial.

http://www.nytimes.com/1995/05/18/us/state-scientist-links-blood-in-simpson-s-bronco-to-wife-and-friend.html

68O.J.: Made in America - Page 3 Empty Re: O.J.: Made in America 6/23/2016, 1:02 am

2seaoat

WTF! You didn't watch the trial.

Did you even bother to read what I wrote......the amount of blood in the vehicle was suspect. The chain of custody on the blood at the scene was not established. If you had questions about how this evidence was gathered, and the chain of custody, a person covered with blood getting in a vehicle would have left a far larger quantity of blood, or attempts to clean up the blood with evidence of cleaning attempts which rarely cover up blood evidence......there was non of that just a few strange specs of spatter.......I have reasonable doubt as to the quantity and location of the blood evidence, and a great deal of doubt on the integrity of the blood chain of custody......but keep on being legally blonde......it becomes you, because the jury had the same reasonable doubt. The question is did you watch the trial, because you seemed to miss this point in closing and on cross examination.....but I expect nothing different in your conceptualization.

69O.J.: Made in America - Page 3 Empty Re: O.J.: Made in America 6/23/2016, 1:09 am

Vikingwoman

2seaoat wrote:This trolling for responses behavior is certainly not confined to this thread.

It is the exact same as 12 years ago on the PNJ......I do not swallow the pap you find edible in the OJ trial.....you did not watch it, I did.   I said exactly what I have said on this thread then because nothing has changed.  The jury nullified a terrible case in chief put in by people playing to the cameras with a weak judge who allowed cumulative evidence.   I listened to your author, and I have nothing but good things about the film, but NONE of that changes a thing....you do get that, or maybe not.  It is not trolling if you have deep beliefs and knowledge about the same.   Do people think I am a jerk......nothing new there.

I don't think you're a jerk. You can be at times. I think you have a lot of education but have some serious gaps in logic. I'd say you have above average intelligence but definitely not the smartest on this forum. Sal is much smarter but I don't know Sal's education though. I think he has a much different background.

70O.J.: Made in America - Page 3 Empty Re: O.J.: Made in America 6/23/2016, 1:16 am

2seaoat

I don't think you're a jerk. You can be at times. I think you have a lot of education but have some serious gaps in logic. I'd say you have above average intelligence but definitely not the smartest on this forum. Sal is much smarter but I don't know Sal's education though. I think he has a much different background.

See and I thought Chrissy was the smartest, I guess we are all entitled to our opinions, but the smartest man I ever met was a plumber who never went to college. I just have way more experience in a wide variety of situations which has little to do with innate intelligence, but a unique vocational skill set which has taken me on a unique journey. However, I have NEVER said OJ was innocent, just that he was found not guilty, and all the documentaries change nothing. The mistakes were already made.

71O.J.: Made in America - Page 3 Empty Re: O.J.: Made in America 6/23/2016, 1:21 am

Vikingwoman

2seaoat wrote:WTF! You didn't watch the trial.

Did you even bother to read what I wrote......the amount of blood in the vehicle was suspect.   The chain of custody on the blood at the scene was not established.  If you had questions about how this evidence was gathered, and the chain of custody, a person covered with blood getting in a vehicle would have left a far larger quantity of blood, or attempts to clean up the blood with evidence of cleaning attempts which rarely cover up blood evidence......there was non of that just a few strange specs of spatter.......I have reasonable doubt as to the quantity and location of the blood evidence, and a great deal of doubt on the integrity of the blood chain of custody......but keep on being legally blonde......it becomes you, because the jury had the same reasonable doubt.  The question is did you watch the trial, because you seemed to miss this point in closing and on cross examination.....but I expect nothing different in your conceptualization.

There's no reason to believe he was covered in blood. Her throat was cut from behind. She may have been lying on the ground when he picked up her head and slashed her throat. He would have little blood on him, if any. The idea that you could possibly think Van Natter and Furman could get into the lab and take vials of the victim's blood and then go splatter it on the Bronco, the gate and OJ's socks w/o anyone else knowing is absurd. OJ's blood drops were found at the scene and led a trail all the way to Rocking ham. Blood was found in his sink, in the foyer and man, you are warped!

72O.J.: Made in America - Page 3 Empty Re: O.J.: Made in America 6/23/2016, 1:26 am

Vikingwoman

[quote="2seaoat"]I don't think you're a jerk. You can be at times. I think you have a lot of education but have some serious gaps in logic. I'd say you have above average intelligence but definitely not the smartest on this forum. Sal is much smarter but I don't know Sal's education though. I think he has a much different background.

See and I thought Chrissy was the smartest, I guess we are all entitled to our opinions, but the smartest man I ever met was a plumber who never went to college.  I just have way more experience in a wide variety of situations which has little to do with innate intelligence, but a unique vocational skill set which has taken me on a unique journey.  However, I have NEVER said OJ was innocent, just that he was found not guilty, and all the documentaries change nothing.  The mistakes were already made.[/quot

You thought Chrissy was the smartest? Well, there you go. I rest my case. What you said was the state did not provide evidence of beyond a reasonable doubt. They may have messed up some stuff but they certainly provided evidence of beyond a reasonable doubt. Your vocational skill set has failed you.

73O.J.: Made in America - Page 3 Empty Re: O.J.: Made in America 6/23/2016, 1:38 am

RealLindaL

2seaoat wrote:My father died when I was 10 and he was a gentle intelligent man who I would have given anything for him to have lived to fulfill your imaginary role.

And I'm sorry you lost him so young, and I'm glad to be proven wrong, at least as to your father -- but then there may've  been other father figures you're not mentioning. But we'll let that go because it really doesn't matter to me where you earned your mind-numbing accusatory sameness on most any issue that has to do with authority, legitimate or otherwise -- especially when you can also make it about race, your most highly favored scimitar.

No, I am a constitutional scholar.  At one point, I was going to teach the same in colleges before I made a career change.   I have total respect for the document we call our constitution, and I understand our founding fathers concern about warrants and the tyranny of a standing army stopping citizens without authority and arresting or searching them.   I understand our founding fathers faith in a fair trial of our peers, to protect us from standing armies and government abuses.   Our founding fathers must have had father issues, or maybe they did not wear the blinders of a loyalist to the British Crown which you play that role very well on this forum.

I play the role of a loyalist to the British Crown?   This is hilarious.  What will you accuse me of next?  Your negative imagination knows no bounds.

You see I have real world experiences of governmental abuse where people have been hurt by over reaching and lying authority.

Aren't you just wonderful and perfect, above all of us penny ante people with our lack of "real world" experience (in your oh, so humble -- however woefully uninformed -- opinion, of course).  

You live your life insulated on the beach where if you could find five black residents, or five hispanic residents I would be surprised.

OH, THERE IT IS, in all its glory:  the beach bashing again by one who no longer resides on the island.   SOOO predictable -- thanks for continuing to prove me right on that score.  As to the demographics on Pensacola Beach, your ignorance is showing -- you obviously have spent no time here in recent years other than the occasional meal at Flounder's.  Oh, and why don't I label YOU racist, for PRESUMING that Blacks and Hispanics don't live here, hm??

You chose to live in the plastic bubble, and I chose to fight on the front lines where you get down and dirty and you realize that not ALL authority is bad, but that some most certainly is.

You don't know fuck-all about my choices nor my life's experiences, Mr. Knows Everything There Is to Know About Everyone Else.   As for realizing that not all authority is bad, but some is, wow, really?  You should write a book about that, because surely no one else knows that but you. Pfffft.

I have not said one word about OJ Simpson being innocent.   I just stick to the belief that the state failed beyond a reasonable doubt to convict a defendant because of bumbling incompetence.......

And I, too, allowed as how there was gross prosecutorial incompetence at work as a significant PART of the reason the MURDERER got off scot-free.

you from your bubble just saw one more black man being uppity.......

O.  M.  G.   YOU ARE SO FULL OF CRAP YOU DON'T EVEN RECOGNIZE IT SPEWING FROM YOUR MOUTH.

get mad at me, but attacking OJ who was found not guilty, attacking commissioner May, and being a cheerleader for military air shows because they are good recruiting tools.....

Your constant attacks on and misjudgements of ME, and your absolute refusal to listen to my side of any issue whatsoever when it doesn't match your entrenched, preconceived notions (and because only YOU are correct on ANYTHING), are juvenile and sickening.  And if you think your defense of OJ by attacking me doesn't show that you personally DO NOT BELIEVE (read: CANNOT ACCEPT) that he committed these murders, you're fooling no one but yourself.

gee, as much as I love your intelligence, I think sometimes you are delusional on how your arguments appear......

Gee, I think we could take a vote right now on just who's delusional here.  I would certainly not fear the results.

I am not delusional.....I am a prick

You could've stopped right there.

who does not give a rat's tail to upset the status quo when it is the right thing to do.

Actually I've come to see that you're a delusional Don Quixote, poor man.   You love playing the martyr to whatever cause YOU have decided to stir up and be right about.

I know that the obnoxious persona I have created on this forum is just that, and I make no apologies for the same, because it makes folks in plastic bubbles to deal with contradictions.

Well golly gee, sea. you may not have noticed -- even though I've told you over and over again -- but your "obnoxious persona" (agreed) has not "made" this forum participant do anything but continue to tell you what a jerk you are.  Your obnoxious tactics simply DO NOT WORK with me.   Get it??   I doubt you do,  because you want so much to believe you're capable of shaping and reforming me.  Truly pitiful.

You are a good person.  You are intelligent.

Please save your breath and stop patronizing me, for pity's sake.  Everything else you've said about me belies these words, so quit the fawning B.S., OK?

and nothing I hope for you would be better than in your senior years to become enlightened.....

OHHHH, I can't WAIT to become enlightened in my senior years and be able to say that it was the wise, wonderful and humble teacher, Seaoat, who had such selfless hopes for me and was finally able to teach me.  Ooops, too late, I'm already more senior than he is and haven't seen the light.  Too bad for me.   HAHAHAHAHA.

not that my path is the right one, but the recognition of the bubble would be a good first step.

Not that your path is the right one???  Are you kidding me??? It's patently obvious, I'm certain, to every individual who reads this forum that YOUR path is the ONLY path as far as the almighty Seaoat is concerned.  Give me a holy friggin' break.

As for your imaginary "bubble," you can go blow it up you know where.  It only becomes more and more obvious with every passing post that you don't know fuck-all about me, so cram it.  

And now you've earned the dubious distinction of being the only person on earth I have ever felt the need to use such language with on a continuing basis. Heck, nothing else works with you, so it was worth a try, even though it's not my style.

Sal, Sal, or anyone else, please just tell me to quit wasting my time on this person!!

74O.J.: Made in America - Page 3 Empty Re: O.J.: Made in America 6/23/2016, 1:39 am

2seaoat

Not really because how do you explain an officer without a warrant roaming around freely and suddenly a glove is found.....let me help you the officers were at the scene where there was blood......how did a few specs of blood get to the central console of the car when there was none on the pedals or floor mat, yet if you claim to have watched the show.......somebody stepped in th

blood.....stepped in it a lot.....my oh my.....you really do not have a clue about chain of custody proofs......I guess Alabama meter maids do not routinely get an opportunity to mess with evidence......been there and seen evidence messed with.......my daughter has had to dismiss cases with officer misconduct.....a tough position to be in, but one of the biggest mistakes of this prosecutions was not recognizing the liability of having a tainted cop messing with evidence.....so yea.....I still think the reasonable doubt at the trial was justified.

75O.J.: Made in America - Page 3 Empty Re: O.J.: Made in America 6/23/2016, 1:51 am

2seaoat

Gosh, I guess calling someone a British loyalist invokes profanity.....who knew, but you do know the British did rule Pensacola Beach at one time, and I think they they must have left some loyalist magnets deeply buried near the beach, because you gravitated to that bubble......you said it was a life dream to live on the beach......I just though a British loyalist would like the idea of all the white sand, no California brown sand, and certainly no black sand from Hawaii......who knew more was involved......lucky guess........nope.......and I do not have to patronize smart people, they get it....you get it. OJ was found not guilty.....you are certainly entitled to your opinion, but I think a documentary every five years or a book every five years does not change a thing, he was found not guilty.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum