Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ted Cruz: 'Major announcement' at 4 p.m.

+7
knothead
Sal
Hospital Bob
othershoe1030
RealLindaL
2seaoat
boards of FL
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

boards of FL

boards of FL

http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/27/politics/ted-cruz-indiana-announcement/

Ted Cruz - the guy who isn't even half way to the required delegates - is expected to make a "major announcement" today at 4 PM. Ted Cruz - the guy who has managed to earn 28% of the popular vote - is expected to announce his VP candidate for the nomination that he will not win at 4 PM.

Ted Cruz - the slimy GOP senator who is despised by his own party - has apparently came to the realization that his best last ditch effort will only come by way of adding a popular VP candidate.

Washington (CNN)Texas Sen. Ted Cruz will make "a major announcement" at 4 p.m. ET at the Pan American Pavilion in Indianapolis, he told reporters Wednesday morning.

"We'll be making a major announcement so I encourage folks to come and join us," he said in a brief media availability outside his campaign bus.

Cruz lost all five primaries held Tuesday but said he has been barnstorming Indiana in preparation for the Hoosier State's upcoming primary next week.
"Last night was Donald Trump's night and today is Indiana's day. Indiana now has the chance to speak not only for Hoosiers across the state, but for people across this country that value Midwestern common sense, that value good judgment," the Texas senator said.

Cruz would not disclose the subject of the speech but did share what he is looking for in a potential vice presidential pick.

"The most important attribute for any running mate is that he or she should be prepared to step in and fulfill the role of president -- be commander in chief, keep this country safe. And champion jobs, freedom and security," he said.

2seaoat

The worm finished third in most of the primaries on Tuesday. He has no chance to be President, and if he thinks in a brokered convention he will be the choice, he is the definition of insane. Ted Cruz is insane. He is the most dangerous person in the primary from beginning to end. He is evil.

RealLindaL

2seaoat wrote:The worm finished third in most of the primaries on Tuesday.  He has no chance to be President, and if he thinks in a brokered convention he will be the choice, he is the definition of insane.  Ted Cruz is insane.   He is the most dangerous person in the primary from beginning to end.   He is evil.

The two people in this house thoroughly agree with you that Cruz is the most dangerous person running.   And if it wasn't proven true before, there now seems no doubt: he's also delusional.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Oh this will sweeten his appeal!!!! Not.

Ted Cruz will announce Wednesday that Carly Fiorina will be his vice presidential nominee if he’s the Republican Party’s pick for president, according to three sources with knowledge of the announcement.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/04/cruz-to-name-fiorina-as-vp-running-mate-222541#ixzz473l2Qrom
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

2seaoat

Worse ticket in fifty years......

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

There's just something spooky about Cruz. If this current made for tv reality show was adapted to a movie, his part would be played by Max Schreck.

Ted Cruz: 'Major announcement' at 4 p.m. MTIwNjA4NjM0MTI0OTk0MDYw

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Donald Trump at rally tonight: "I see that Lyin Ted has now teamed up with old horse face".

2seaoat

It is not her beauty, but the beast within. She is a corporate manipulator who has no idea about public policy and the role of government. Her lies in the PP thing showed her character, and the stories of what she did with HP are legendary, not to mention her prior gig where a great many of my friends lost their retirement benefits because of her utter incompetence.....it really is partially true where people who are clearly incompetent are elevated regularly until they fail spectacularly......she and the worm....splendid. Cruz thinks this is an advantage to him when he is coming in third.....what an arrogant worm to boot.

Sal

Sal

They are both extraordinarily unattractive people, both physically and philosophically.

What a ticket.

knothead

knothead

We have both a quorum and seemingly consensus about Ted the Worm's pick for VP . . . . . their destiny is sealed. It is all about what they stand for . . . Americans aren't buying what they are selling. . . .

Vikingwoman

Carly Fiorina polled at the bottom of the heap and made the debate stage once, I think. So why would you pick someone who the public won't vote for? They say Cruz is smart but this doesn't seem to smart?

dumpcare

This is like saying "I've bought my tickets for the Detroit Lions in the super bowl next year"

Putting the cart before the horse.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Vikingwoman wrote:Carly Fiorina polled at the bottom of the heap and made the debate stage once, I think. So why would you pick someone who the public won't vote for? They say Cruz is smart but this doesn't seem to smart?

It's a desperate ploy to salvage his campaign by trying to win over women.  Not only the women voters he thinks Trump has lost,  but he really believes he can win the general election and he needs women voters for that as well.
It's such an obvious move that most women will see it being silly as shit.  lol

Vikingwoman

That's funny because I was just listening to an interview w/ Andrew Rosenthal, Editor of the editorial page at The New York Times who was basically saying the same thing. He says Cruz is desperate.

Telstar

Telstar

Is this the first time that someone with so little chance of winning the nomination chose a running mate?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Telstar wrote:Is this the first time that someone with so little chance of winning the nomination chose a running mate?

Probably is. Because, hell, there are so many firsts in this election that it's hard to keep track of them all. lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I wonder if when the Roman Empire was in decline,  did it's politics get as crazy as this?  lol

Bob wrote:I wonder if when the Roman Empire was in decline,  did it's politics get as crazy as this?  lol

I don't know Bob but the independent fundamentalist of the Panhandle blame it on their homosexual society.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

SheWrites wrote:
Bob wrote:I wonder if when the Roman Empire was in decline,  did it's politics get as crazy as this?  lol

I don't know Bob but the independent fundamentalist of the Panhandle blame it on their homosexual society.  

That's why I choose to live outside the Florida panhandle, SheWrites.
In East Hill. lol

2seaoat

If Cruz thinks folks in Indiana are going to vote for him, he is delusional. I cannot wait to he tries to get reelected as a Senator in Texas......they have to be blushing about their Worm.

Bob wrote:
SheWrites wrote:

That's why I choose to live outside the Florida panhandle,  SheWrites.  
In East Hill.  lol

I love East Hill. It's the goal in life. Laughing

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Stop giving worms a bad name.

Telstar

Telstar

I think the Emperor Caligula placed a horse in the Roman Senate so there is nothing new about choosing a horse face as a running mate.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Ted Cruz: 'Major announcement' at 4 p.m. Ows_146180003985684

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Floridatexan wrote:
Ted Cruz: 'Major announcement' at 4 p.m. Ows_146180003985684

Now that is an exceptionally good political cartoon. The artwork, the writing, the whole magilla.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum