Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

President Obama and Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders and all other democrats are the smartest people and are always right about everything.

+4
RealLindaL
Vikingwoman
boards of FL
Hospital Bob
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

knothead wrote:
Bob wrote:Okay so it's an "amateur meme" or whatever you choose to call it.  But my point stands.  It is still remarkable that anyone would go to such lengths to create a graphic like that,  and then not even proofread the text before showing it to the world.

I repeat,  it's indicative of a dumbed down barely illiterate society.

Bob, didn't you mean to say 'barely literate society" or is this a double entendre'?

"barely illiterate", great proof reading! Now, what does barely illiterate mean? Just starting to become literate I guess? lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

othershoe1030 wrote: Now, what does barely illiterate mean? Just starting to become literate I guess? lol

Actually,  I think "barely illliterate" would indicate someone who is mostly literate and only barely illiterate.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Bob wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote: Now, what does barely illiterate mean? Just starting to become literate I guess? lol

Actually,  I think "barely illliterate" would indicate someone who is mostly literate and only barely illiterate.

Bob you must agree....agree.....agree.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I do,  joani.  I am an agree'er and not a disagree'er.  lol

knothead

knothead

Bob wrote:I did the inexcusable,  knothead.  I wrote a criticism of someone else's literacy and my criticism was itself illiterate.  lol
Yes I meant "barely literate". 

Now I know what Dubya must have felt when they called him out for using the word "irregardless".  lol

Love your sense of humor and you must know I ain't nitpickin' but couldn't resist calling your attention to it irregardless of my illiterate ways . . . .

boards of FL

boards of FL

boards of FL wrote:
Bob wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
Bob wrote:
boards of FL wrote:Bob, I assume that you're familiar with things like the Planned Parenthood video, the ACORN video, and the Shirley Sherrod video.  Are you familiar with these?

Those are all proof that republicans are evil and monstrous liars who deceive us every time they open their mouths.
I say ban the bastards and never let them post.

Let's put your extreme way of framing things aside for a second.  You're familiar with the Planned Parenthood video, the ACORN video, and the Shirley Sherrod video, correct?

Yes,  I'm familiar with all three.  And once again,  all three are the proof that there is no low the republicans won't stoop too.  That's because they're ignorant uneducated immoral unethical lowlifes.

Extreme framing aside, would you agree that all three of these videos are essentially fraudulent?  They purport to show things that did not actually happen.  It is only through clever editing and splicing that they create the illusion that crimes are being committed.  These videos have been investigated many times by many courts and all have found them to be fraudulent.  Do you agree with what I have just said?

Not sure if you saw this or not, Bob.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/13/politics/planned-parenthood-fetal-tissue-reimbursement/index.html

Washington (CNN)—Planned Parenthood announced Tuesday that it would no longer accept reimbursement for fetal tissue used for research, a move the group's president hopes will extinguish the firestorm sparked by the release of edited, undercover videos this summer.

boards of FL

boards of FL

PkrBum wrote:http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/13/politics/planned-parenthood-fetal-tissue-reimbursement/index.html

Washington (CNN)—Planned Parenthood announced Tuesday that it would no longer accept reimbursement for fetal tissue used for research, a move the group's president hopes will extinguish the firestorm sparked by the release of edited, undercover videos this summer.

This is correct. Planned Parenthood receives - or, used to receive until the fraudulent videos were produced - reimbursement for any costs incurred in the procurement, handling, and delivery of fetal tissues to be used for scientific research. And this makes absolutely perfect sense given the fact that they are an organization who relies on federal funding.

What Planned Parenthood does not do is sell fetal tissues. Now, PkrBum, do you understand the difference between a for-profit business who sells fetal tissue - which would be illegal - and an organization whose source of funding is the federal government being reimbursed for their costs in the delivery of tissues used for scientific research?

Think hard now, PkrBum. This is incredibly complex subject matter. Cough cough.

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/13/politics/planned-parenthood-fetal-tissue-reimbursement/index.html

President Obama and Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders and all other democrats are the smartest people and are always right about everything. - Page 2 Forehead-slap-smiley-emoticon

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum