Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who is Donald Trump. One person's opinion.

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:Well of course progressives believe Bush lied us into the war,  markel.  Why would you not believe that and why would you not want to say it. 
If you're now gonna tell me conservatives are the ones who believe Bush lied us into a useless war,  then you will at that point lose all your credibility.
Progressives believe that.  Trump believes that.  That makes Trump a progressive.  Period.
What's next,  Markle?  Are you gonna start defending Satan against God because Satan has the ability to brainwash you too?

As you know, he did not lie. I fully realize that is most difficult for you to swallow.

Here, for you and the other uninformed Progressives here is the definition of a LIE. Being Progressives, that is a word which they love to vary its definition according to their needs at the moment. Such as Lame Duck President Obama, former President Clinton and Hillary Clinton.

lie 2 (lī)
n.
1. A false statement deliberately presented as being true; a falsehood.
2. Something meant to deceive or mistakenly accepted as true: learned his parents had been swindlers and felt his whole childhood had been a lie.
v. lied, ly·ing (lī′ĭng), lies
v.intr.
1. To present false information with the intention of deceiving.
2. To convey a false image or impression: Appearances often lie.

None of those are what happened. As you well know but are loath to accept.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

No one here needs a definition of the word "lie", Markle. You aptly demonstrate that definition daily on this forum.

Why don't y'all just quote when markle "lies" and then post your proof. It would take 5 minutes and be over. I've seen markle acknowledge and apologize when he's been wrong... and it would save countless posts just saying he's lying.

Problem solved... no vitriol... no name calling... no accusations and then countless back and forth claim/denial.

Stick to the facts and leave the childish ad hominem for your personal lives.

Markle

Markle

PkrBum wrote:Why don't y'all just quote when markle "lies" and then post your proof. It would take 5 minutes and be over. I've seen markle acknowledge and apologize when he's been wrong... and it would save countless posts just saying he's lying.

Problem solved... no vitriol... no name calling... no accusations and then countless back and forth claim/denial.

Stick to the facts and leave the childish ad hominem for your personal lives.

As we all know and know well, 98% of the time, even they know what I post is 100% accurate and backed with facts, a site and link. Then, some time later, after the fact they shout that I lied...with NO SPECIFICS.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I don't have the time to correct all Markle's lies...it would be a full-time job.

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:Well of course progressives believe Bush lied us into the war,  markel.  Why would you not believe that and why would you not want to say it. 

If you're now gonna tell me conservatives are the ones who believe Bush lied us into a useless war,  then you will at that point lose all your credibility.

Progressives believe that.  Trump believes that.  That makes Trump a progressive.  Period.

What's next,  Markle?  Are you gonna start defending Satan against God because Satan has the ability to brainwash you too?

It appears that you are confusing even yourself.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Trump (Drumpf) is at the same time exposing the consistent lies of the right and utilizing those same lies as a campaign strategy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum