Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vote your belief and feelings ...

5 posters

Which one of these people do you trust the most?

Vote your belief and feelings ... I_vote_lcap7%Vote your belief and feelings ... I_vote_rcap 7% [ 1 ]
Vote your belief and feelings ... I_vote_lcap0%Vote your belief and feelings ... I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Vote your belief and feelings ... I_vote_lcap7%Vote your belief and feelings ... I_vote_rcap 7% [ 1 ]
Vote your belief and feelings ... I_vote_lcap29%Vote your belief and feelings ... I_vote_rcap 29% [ 4 ]
Vote your belief and feelings ... I_vote_lcap0%Vote your belief and feelings ... I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Vote your belief and feelings ... I_vote_lcap14%Vote your belief and feelings ... I_vote_rcap 14% [ 2 ]
Vote your belief and feelings ... I_vote_lcap43%Vote your belief and feelings ... I_vote_rcap 43% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 14

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

vote ...

I was wondering if you had ever read the old testament. The oneness... the creation... the archangels?

As you know I'm not religious. But those are interesting stories and they were related to other older stories.

Do you allow yourself to imagine and wonder what you don't immediately know as the grit of modern human reality?

I think you're missing out on a good trip.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Wordslinger wrote:vote ...

Vote indeed. This is the most interesting presidential primary season ever. The consequences of Trump running as a self funded candidate has thrown a MAJOR monkey wrench into the system. It is taking Citizens United decision to its extreme conclusion.

Can you imagine Trump as president and calling out members of congress on their votes that were cast to support the special interests that donated to their re-election campaigns? He could shine a light on the special interest ownership of congress because no one can control him in the usual way.

It would be like the story of the Emperor's Clothes, like when he asked how can you say G.W. Bush kept us safe when the World Trade Towers came down on is watch? Now that was a statement that can't be denied. People will disagree as to whose responsible for that attack but to say he was POTUS at the time is not up for dispute. Imagine what he might come out and say about how congress works or doesn't work?

Hahaha... someone voted for hillary.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

PkrBum wrote:Hahaha... someone voted for hillary.

Who?

othershoe1030 wrote:

Who?

You? Don't be ashamed. I'm obviously the only person in the world that knows she is uniquely unqualified.

Who wants an evil manipulative step-mother queen as their real life ruler? Shit... don't y'all get fairy tails?

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

PkrBum wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:

Who?

You? Don't be ashamed. I'm obviously the only person in the world that knows she is uniquely unqualified.

Who wants an evil manipulative step-mother queen as their real life ruler? Shit... don't y'all get fairy tails?

No disputing her superior qualifications but the question is does she stand for more of the same or for reform/revolution?

Bernie is bringing up income/wealth gap issues, how the system is rigged to funnel rewards to the 1%. I have not heard Hillary addressing that issue. She is the establishment candidate. I'll vote for her if she's the nominee for sure but for now I like Bernie.

Markle

Markle

othershoe1030 wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:

Who?

No disputing her superior qualifications but the question is does she stand for more of the same or for reform/revolution?

Bernie is bringing up income/wealth gap issues, how the system is rigged to funnel rewards to the 1%. I have not heard Hillary addressing that issue. She is the establishment candidate. I'll vote for her if she's the nominee for sure but for now I like Bernie.

What has she accomplished?

There are at least four Congressional Investigations into her activities and the FBI has over 150 agents examining her criminal activity.

Good luck.

She did a really good job smearing the women that her husband had raped. Certainly better than average.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:

Who?

What has she accomplished?

There are at least four Congressional Investigations into her activities and the FBI has over 150 agents examining her criminal activity.

Good luck.

[b]And, other than speaking Spanish, just what has Cruz or Rubio actually accomplished? [b]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Interesting! I voted for Sanders and if asked to choose the two people I trust the most, I too would have voted for Kasich.

Wordslinger wrote:Interesting! I voted for Sanders and if asked to choose the two people I trust the most, I too would have voted for Kasich.

The dnc establishment will NOT allow uncle bernie on the ballot. GD you leftists are a funny fucking bunch.

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:She did a really good job smearing the women that her husband had raped. Certainly better than average.

I guess you've given up on the pretenses and decided to just go full Markle?

2seaoat

her criminal activity.

Now that is funny. I destroyed my Hillary hating friends who were all spouting the Fox News Propaganda that Hillary is the subject of a criminal investigation......I asked them what the elements of the crime was and which elements did she violate. Not one of some very bright folks could answer my question, and when I gave them the elements and the required intent, not one of them believed that Hillary broke the law, but............she is just dishonest and was trying to hide stuff......I then proceeded to point out that one of our group also had a private server, and asked them why they had their server.....answer......it was convenient and they had the same email address for the last decade when they set up their server. Too funny....the subject was changed pretty quick.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum