Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Hispanic vote is dangerous and a threat to the nation if they vote Democratic

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

Move over Markle.....here comes seaoat............The Republican Party just tossed the Latino vote under the bus......gee, do you think some senate candidates and house candidates are starting to sweat bullets.....do you remember how no democratic candidate in 2010 could remember the name of the president......in two short years this thing has gone full circle.....WTF.....does he not realize that the Hispanic community could have been solid Republican, or at least a split vote......but no.....Mitt decides they are a threat to America.

I really am starting to feel sorry for Mitt, he probably is blowing his chance on that remake of Gilligan's Island, and Donald Trump is back into the casting mix, but really can you be anymore arrogant and patronizing to an entire group of people........I think not.....Cut and paste to follow....maybe Markle and I were bit by a mosquito which carried the lets pile on virus.....it just causes an otherwise normal person to just lose their fricking minds when talking about President Obama or Mitt Romney....if you get bit in the head you attack Romney....if you get bit in the butt you attack Obama.......and if you get bit in your big toe.....you start living in a FEMA trailer, and thinking that Carter's grandson is KGB. Very Happy

well... that's strange. the numbers show that obama has pretty much followed the imigration policy (bush doctrine again). it's also odd that obama decided to interject himself into the case of martin saying he looked as if he could be his son... even tho the hispanic guy looks more like him... lol. but i guess obama did provide the criminal cartels with more weapons... sooo... there's that for you. congratulations... Dorkapotomus.

2seaoat

There is nothing worse than a Dorkapotomus being bit by a mosquito with the lets pile it on virus........Again a head bite you go after Romney, a butt bite you go after Obama, and a toe bite you look over your shoulder....however the most dangerous bite from mosquito with the lets pile it on virus is that rare bite to the ear.....it impacts ones equalibrium, and makes them stumble around and act like they are impaired.....now that is really a sad condition.....every time they try to pile on.....they just stumble around in circles.....oblivious to their condition, and hopelessly unable to complete the task at hand.....did you get your ears pierced....or.....oh no.........a fellow dorkapotoums hopelessly unable to pile on.....oh the humanity......

that's what i call my kids, nieces, and nephews when they ignore the obvious. i did hope you'd like it tho... lol.

i wonder how an objective person is able to discount those things... unless they were trying to assign their perspective upon another race. do you speak for the latin people? hmmm... i think not. the mosquito is you white boy. i grew up in texas immersed in and with mexicans... their sensibilities far surpass the simple little ideological point you're trying to make.

pssst... you're being a racist by trying to speak for them.

2seaoat

I am a card carrying dorkapotomus......and is it bad when I am rapping to say I am a bad aszzz dorka MF.........now if you call me a dorka.......its ok...bro.....but if Bob calls us that.....well......he will need to take an anger management class and cultural reassignment.....but he looks like a dorkapotomus.....walks like a dorkapotomus......awe he!! he can be a fellow bad aszzz dorka Mf.........I think Eric is not a dorkapotomus....but he is a gentleman ......he would never make a racial slur like talking about how dangerous Dorka Mfs are to America.....maybe he should be president.....yea thats the ticket.....Dorka MFs for Eric.......too bad I cannot drink anymore.....cuz nothing is badder than one messed up Dorka MF.......

2seaoat wrote:I am a card carrying dorkapotomus......and is it bad when I am rapping to say I am a bad aszzz dorka MF.........now if you call me a dorka.......its ok...bro.....but if Bob calls us that.....well......he will need to take an anger management class and cultural reassignment.....but he looks like a dorkapotomus.....walks like a dorkapotomus......awe he!! he can be a fellow bad aszzz dorka Mf.........I think Eric is not a dorkapotomus....but he is a gentleman ......he would never make a racial slur like talking about how dangerous Dorka Mfs are to America.....maybe he should be president.....yea thats the ticket.....Dorka MFs for Eric.......too bad I cannot drink anymore.....cuz nothing is badder than one messed up Dorka MF.......

You have lost it....

lol... i think i prefer him like this. it's ok... i'm the one thay started making up words...

i deserved it.

but i still think i won the argument... lol.

A large portion of the Hispanic immigrants that are legally allowed to vote are extremely religious and do not agree with democrat policies on gay rights, abortion, and immigration. It will be interesting to see how they vote.

boards of FL

boards of FL

2seaoat wrote:Dorkapotomus

Hahaha! Take that, PkrBum!

VectorMan

VectorMan

Are the Hispanics part of the 1%, the 99% or the 47%?

alecto wrote:A large portion of the Hispanic immigrants that are legally allowed to vote are extremely religious and do not agree with democrat policies on gay rights, abortion, and immigration. It will be interesting to see how they vote.

No no no-hispanics agree w/ democrats on immigration.They certainly do not agree w/ repugs.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum