Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OPINION, What Mark Levin had to say about Donald Trump and the SC debate

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:FACTS:  Again for the slow....

Why don't you try posting something convincing for a change?

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Salinsky wrote:

I know you think everything is as black and white as you describe

Actually,  you couldn't be more wrong.   I'm the EXACT OPPOSITE of that.  I'm the one who sees value in both what Trump stands for,  AND  also what Sanders stands for.

You,  on the other hand are the one who sees everything in black or white.   No different than Markle. 

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:FACTS:  Again for the slow....

Why don't you try posting something convincing for a change?

Oh ZVUGKTUBM, I never post anything with even the slightest thought that it will persuade any of the Progressives on this forum.  Their pride would not allow them to accept the FACTS.  

Remember, it was the Lame Duck President Obama's architect of Obamacare, Jonathan Gruber, who anyone who supports Obamacare has to be STUPID.

Those are Gruber's words not mine and I would never expect stupid people accept FACTS and change their minds.

Last edited by Markle on 2/20/2016, 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bob wrote:Trump's got the usual suspects' heads spinning with this.
Ann Coulter was just on Hardball (Chris Matthews).

In case you don't know,  Coulter is still 100% in favor of invading Iraq and always was.

But she's also now a big Trump supporter and she says "Americans are sick of being dragged into these wars in the middle east.  That 'hellhole' will never have democracy and we don't need to be there.  We need to be here fixing our own country like Trump says".

roflmao

Ann just likes to see herself in the TV monitor. She'll say anything to stay in view. Poor anorexic woman.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum