Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Does anyone know what happened to Obamasucks, aka Peedawg, aka War Hero?

+3
2seaoat
Sal
Wordslinger
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:Then why did they leave?

They left because they were continually confronted by arguments they couldn't win.

Come to think of it .... if the shoe fits ...

Wordslinger wrote:

They left because they were continually confronted by arguments they couldn't win.

Come to think of it .... if the shoe fits ...

Bs... and I don't think that you (or seagoat) have stooped to the tactics... but they are the reality.

I also can't imagine why you would feel compelled to call him out. Do you care to explain that to us?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

Come to think of it ....  if the shoe fits ...

Bs... and I don't think that you (or seagoat) have stooped to the tactics... but they are the reality.

I also can't imagine why you would feel compelled to call him out. Do you care to explain that to us?

What do you mean "call him out?" I didn't like Peedawg and made my feelings obvious. I thought he was dangerously a conservative mental case and was astounded a guy like that -- who believed the earth was 6,000 years old and that evolutionary science was a sham, was allowed to teach at a high school. But I never lifted a finger to do him any employment harm. What's your point?

Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

What do you mean "call him out?" I didn't like Peedawg and made my feelings obvious. I thought he was dangerously a conservative mental case and was astounded a guy like that -- who believed the earth was 6,000 years old and that evolutionary science was a sham, was allowed to teach at a high school. But I never lifted a finger to do him any employment harm. What's your point?

He's gone... that's the point asshat. That's what you and your comrades wanted... that's what you got. Not enough? Would you like to hear that he was run out of his professions and lost his pensions? That he's homeless? Destitute?

What exactly would quell your leftist bloodlust for someone so contemptible as to believe differently than you?

A summary execution? A brain aneurysm? Fuck off.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

What do you mean "call him out?"  I didn't like Peedawg and made my feelings obvious.  I thought he was dangerously a conservative mental case and was astounded a guy like that -- who believed the earth was 6,000 years old and that evolutionary science was a sham, was allowed to teach at a high school.  But I never lifted a finger to do him any employment harm.  What's your point?

He's gone... that's the point asshat. That's what you and your comrades wanted... that's what you got. Not enough? Would you like to hear that he was run out of his professions and lost his pensions? That he's homeless? Destitute?

What exactly would quell your leftist bloodlust for someone so contemptible as to believe differently than you?

Oh my goodness! You're really pissed at me ... that breaks my heart. Yes motherfucker, I have no pity whatever for assholes who think it's okay to torture captives, or toss them out of helicopters. And I don't have much pity for abject racists either. But blowing their arguments and points of view all to hell is my cup of tea. That's how I got the nickname Wordslinger. And there is no question but that people like Peedawg really, really, reaaaaalllllllllly DO THINK AND BELIEVE DIFFERENTLY THAN I DO.

The problem is there are far too many cretins ... but fortunately, a well aimed phrase is a all it takes to put an end to them. LOL

Vikingwoman

Don't say "us",Pkr. Nobody else is asking that question. You need to stop bringing up one sided propaganda and acting like you all are victims. The truth is you all are just as guilty.

Vikingwoman

PkrBum wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

What do you mean "call him out?"  I didn't like Peedawg and made my feelings obvious.  I thought he was dangerously a conservative mental case and was astounded a guy like that -- who believed the earth was 6,000 years old and that evolutionary science was a sham, was allowed to teach at a high school.  But I never lifted a finger to do him any employment harm.  What's your point?

Oh bullshit! You're a goddamn liar! PEEDOG is still teaching at PHS.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

This is a POLITICAL FORUM. A shrine to political points of view -- with or without passion. Evidently Pkrbum, that great icon of cordiality bemoans the fact that genuine human beings can step back hard when an animal conservative bares his teeth.

Well Whiner, if you can't take the heat ....

I played this game politely for years. But I have no problem fighting fire with fire anymore. I've no delusion that leftists play fair... certainly not anymore. Remember when obama lamented the lack of civil discourse... and then began railing on clinging to guns and religion? Or that dissenters sit in the back of the bus and shut up? No? That emboldened leftists imo... and it's a festering boil. You won't be happy with how it ends... I promise you that. If there is karma... this won't be a good year for you in a variety of ways. It'll be fair when you lose what you can't replace.

Vikingwoman

I'm not sure what that means but it sounds ominous.

Vikingwoman wrote:I'm not sure what that means but it sounds ominous.

Pretty good... huh? Lol... I don't really wish harm on anybody.

Vikingwoman

Hmm sounds sinister. What exactly do you mean" losing something you can't replace".

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:I played this game politely for years. But I have no problem fighting fire with fire anymore. I've no delusion that leftists play fair... certainly not anymore.  Remember when obama lamented the lack of civil discourse... and then began railing on clinging to guns and religion? Or that dissenters sit in the back of the bus and shut up? No? That emboldened leftists imo... and it's a festering boil. You won't be happy with how it ends... I promise you that. If there is karma... this won't be a good year for you in a variety of ways. It'll be fair when you lose what you can't replace.

You are so full of yourself...and a liar to boot. YOU'RE the one who tried to have me banned from the forum because I WARNED that idiot that she might lose her job again...based on her own posts that her boss was "watching" her. You and your commie crap are boring. Time to leave the 1950's.

Vikingwoman

Actually, I don't believe anyone contacted her new boss. I think that was made up for sympathy purposes and to keep the idiots who defend her rallying around her. She was not a stable person and had a drinking problem w/ the most profane postings ever written here. Pkr. can continue to be dishonest in his statements about threats from leftists but anyone who was here then will never forget her threats and racial slurs against Boards and his wife. There is no wonder why Baptist fired her. If her current employer ever read some of her postings there is no doubt she would be fired again just for her racial comments never mind the filth she spewed.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:I played this game politely for years. But I have no problem fighting fire with fire anymore. I've no delusion that leftists play fair... certainly not anymore.  Remember when obama lamented the lack of civil discourse... and then began railing on clinging to guns and religion? Or that dissenters sit in the back of the bus and shut up? No? That emboldened leftists imo... and it's a festering boil. You won't be happy with how it ends... I promise you that. If there is karma... this won't be a good year for you in a variety of ways. It'll be fair when you lose what you can't replace.

Am I supposed to take that as a personal threat? Just what do you really mean by your statement "when you lose what you can't replace?" We're all ears Pkrbum. The ball's in your shady court.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum