Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

PEEDAWG MAY BE CORRECT ABOUT SOMETHING

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

knothead

knothead

http://news.yahoo.com/pentagon-official-facts-obama-policy-direct-danger-united-024816529.html

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Exactly when has President Obama saber-rattled? Seems that is coming from the right wing...the usual suspects...McCain and Graham.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

The Daily Caller is one of the wingnut rags he often sites from on this forum. Don't throw gasoline on the fire, man....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

knothead

knothead

The article doesn't accuse President Obama of 'Saber rattling' FT but it does address the dangers of hollowing out the military . . . from the article:

In 2013, the United States Institute for Peace, “a congressionally-created, independent, nonpartisan institution whose mission is to prevent, mitigate, and resolve violent conflicts around the world,” was asked to assist the National Defense Panel with reviewing the Quadrennial Defense Review (QDR). The National Defense Panel is a congressional-mandated bipartisan commission that’s co-chairs were appointed by Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel.

"

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

knothead wrote:The article doesn't accuse President Obama of 'Saber rattling' FT but it does address the dangers of hollowing out the military . . . from the article:

In 2013, the United States Institute for Peace, “a congressionally-created, independent, nonpartisan institution whose mission is to prevent, mitigate, and resolve violent conflicts around the world,” was asked to assist the National Defense Panel with reviewing the Quadrennial Defense Review (QDR). The National Defense Panel is a congressional-mandated bipartisan commission that’s co-chairs were appointed by Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel.

"

(The headline:)

Pentagon Official: The Facts Are In, And Obama’s Policy Is A Direct Danger To The United States

(The heart of the matter:)

"...Here’s the problem: At the time the Obama administration announced the change in our defense doctrine, the president was also in front of the cameras threatening to use military force in Iran and Syria, announcing a “strategic pivot” toward Asia to counter a rising China, and swearing to uphold our defense treaties with Israel, Taiwan, South Korea, NATO, etc, all while we were still at war in Afghanistan..."

(Those words accuse the President of drawing down forces and saber rattling simultaneously. The author is a "Pentagon official"...)

"...Joseph Miller is the pen name for a ranking Department of Defense official with a background in U.S. special operations and combat experience in Iraq and Afghanistan. He has worked in strategic planning..."

Floridatexan wrote:
Exactly when has President Obama saber-rattled?  Seems that is coming from the right wing...the usual suspects...McCain and Graham.  

No Ma'am, I guess you forgot all those Red Lines Obama set but did not enforce....that would be your example of sabre rattling

2seaoat

No Ma'am, I guess you forgot all those Red Lines Obama set but did not enforce.

How many times can you be wrong before you recognize the same.....you ranted on and on about the removal of chemical weapons from Syria and all out war......you were wrong on every account. The chemical weapons have been removed and the United States has not bombed or invaded........I guess you gave up on the Cubs winning the World Series this year.....they never drew a red line.

2seaoat wrote:No Ma'am, I guess you forgot all those Red Lines Obama set but did not enforce.

How many times can you be wrong before you recognize the same.....you ranted on and on about the removal of chemical weapons from Syria and all out war......you were wrong on every account.  The chemical weapons have been removed and the United States has not bombed or invaded........I guess you gave up on the Cubs winning the World Series this year.....they never drew a red line.

Not one drop of Sarin has left Syria. There is too much fighting for it to be done. You'd be surprised what I know and where I know it from. I don't get my info from the MSM.

Sal

Sal

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
2seaoat wrote:No Ma'am, I guess you forgot all those Red Lines Obama set but did not enforce.

How many times can you be wrong before you recognize the same.....you ranted on and on about the removal of chemical weapons from Syria and all out war......you were wrong on every account.  The chemical weapons have been removed and the United States has not bombed or invaded........I guess you gave up on the Cubs winning the World Series this year.....they never drew a red line.

Not one drop of Sarin has left Syria. There is too much fighting for it to be done. You'd be surprised what I know and where I know it from. I don't get my info from the MSM.

Your "knowledge" is on display here nearly on a daily basis. 

It must be bliss. 

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

You'd be surprised what I know and where I know it from. I don't get my info from the MSM.

PeeDog is a secret agent man. His security clearance will not allow him to divulge classified information. What he is really doing is bragging about how he has access to classified government and military information, and we don't. A lot of the times, that information is based on conjecture and assumption, and isn't necessarily factual.

We are supposed to trust PeeDog that he knows something we do not know and cannot know because we are not cleared to see the information. Personally, I will take most of what PeeDog passes with a grain of salt, classified or not.....
 Wink

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:You'd be surprised what I know and where I know it from. I don't get my info from the MSM.

PeeDog is a secret agent man. His security clearance will not allow him to divulge classified information. What he is really doing is bragging about how he has access to classified government and military information, and we don't. A lot of the times, that information is based on conjecture and assumption, and isn't necessarily factual.

We are supposed to trust PeeDog that he knows something we do not know and cannot know because we are not cleared to see the information. Personally, I will take most of what PeeDog passes with a grain of salt, classified or not.....
 Wink

I hate to say it, Z, but I have seen this before...from a certain mutual acquaintance of ours.

knothead

knothead

Confession: I definitely have poster's remorse . . . . should have never started this thread . . . . oh well.

It's ok knot head, their ignorance of what is real or not makes them sleep better at night. I have lots of worries. The world is a mess.

And we aren't in any sort of stance to stop a lot of the plans of ill will that many of our enemies are plotting. Our government is seemingly more intent on the perceived threat from its citizens and not from folks who have the will and the real way to hurt us pretty bad. One example is EMP. I'm sure you've heard of it. Ever wonder why Iran would start sending their minuscule naval presence out of the Arabian Sea and into the Western Hemisphere? Practice for the big game maybe?

Just sayin'

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum