Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Huckabee the huckster....making a living off misguided donations

+2
Markle
2seaoat
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

2seaoat

Yes....when you have no clue what you are talking about you state that owning and using a personal server is a crime, and that 990 series tax returns are lies.....yep one of us does not know what they are talking about, but that was established years ago so regardless of the subject.......the conclusion is usually the same. You post lies and distortions.......I am the guy with the cart, broom, and dust pan who cleans the chit after Mr. Markle parades his nonsense on this forum.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

It is funny... I find Seaoat's posts to be easy to comprehend and he makes his points clearly and distinctly.

Perhaps poster Markle thinks Seaoat's posts are "word salads" because Seaoat operates on a more educated plane than Markle can exist on. What education is required for a real estate license, anyway?

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

knothead

knothead

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:It is funny... I find Seaoat's posts to be easy to comprehend and he makes his points clearly and distinctly.

Perhaps poster Markle thinks Seaoat's posts are "word salads" because Seaoat operates on a more educated plane than Markle can exist on. What education is required for a real estate license, anyway?

To me at least Mr. Markle seems to be a decent person; however, he has been blinded by his personal radical views which he has convinced me he sincerely believes. HRC may end up in Sing Sing, I do not know . . . . what I do know is I have enough trust in the system to function as it was designed . . . . . she is not guilty of anything unless and until she is indicted and convicted. Do I have suspicions this is a political witch hunt? Yes I do but I may feel that way because I too am partisan and need to practice what I preach . . . . . the end.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

knothead wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:It is funny... I find Seaoat's posts to be easy to comprehend and he makes his points clearly and distinctly.

To me at least Mr. Markle seems to be a decent person; however, he has been blinded by his personal radical views which he has convinced me he sincerely believes. HRC may end up in Sing Sing, I do not know . . . . what I do know is I have enough trust in the system to function as it was designed . . . . . she is not guilty of anything unless and until she is indicted and convicted.  Do I have suspicions this is a political witch hunt? Yes I do but I may feel that way because I too am partisan and need to practice what I preach . . . . . the end.

Repeat after me: I will not fall for the propaganda. Write it 100 times if it helps.

Markle

Markle

I like 2seaoat. I'm sorry he is as ill as he is today. He is restricted from he would like to be doing and he cannot. In lieu of that, he meanders here with his anecdotes which seldom, if ever, have anything to do with the topic at hand but gives 2seaoat something to do.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Oh, so now we blame Seoaat's assertions on his illness. Markle, you are completely shameless.

We do enjoy living 'rent-free' in your mind, as you would say. You go through such elaborate trouble to create propaganda that is entertaining to skim through, but entirely unconvincing in its content. I have been posting with y'all for 10 years and this is the 6th election cycle we have been through. You are typecast and convince no one with the cheap propaganda you push.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

I used to think that when one is passionate about something it is because it is their own thought process - an epiphany - a new outlook that melds together their beliefs and hopes.

However, when one is passionate about mantra of talking heads on blogs, tv and radio shows -  it is just regurgitated.  Has the person sat down, pondered, and come up with their own thought to hold passionate and live by?  I kinda doubt it.

There is a great difference.  The borrowed thought will, in the end, disappoint.

I usually skip over the politics.  But this particular thread remains on top of the section and I had to read.

Train wreck ...

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Markle wrote:

I like 2seaoat.  I'm sorry he is as ill as he is today.  He is restricted from he would like to be doing and he cannot.  In lieu of that, he meanders here with his anecdotes which seldom, if ever, have anything to do with the topic at hand but gives 2seaoat something to do.

Nein, Herr Markle. You're the one who can't stay on topic. This thread is about HUCKABEE...a subject you have yet to address. You choose instead to try and belittle others...a pattern since the PNJ days. It's obvious who you are and what you represent...and it's pathetic.

Z, you can become a real estate agent by taking a class (in my case, it was 8 to 5 for a week) and passing the state exam. You can become a real estate broker by taking another class (that one was after hours and lasted about a month) and passing another state exam. Thereafter, you have to complete a continuing education exam every other year, which can be done online.

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Oh, so now we blame Seoaat's assertions on his illness. Markle, you are completely shameless.

We do enjoy living 'rent-free' in your mind, as you would say. You go through such elaborate trouble to create propaganda that is entertaining to skim through, but entirely unconvincing in its content. I have been posting with y'all for 10 years and this is the 6th election cycle we have been through. You are typecast and convince no one with the cheap propaganda you push.

That's just foolish.  Please read what I said. Or perhaps have someone read it to you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum