Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Huckabee the huckster....making a living off misguided donations

+2
Markle
2seaoat
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

2seaoat

The man is disgusting. The worse bloodsucking politician on the stage as he milks this gig for all it is worth.....what a fricking hypocrite. He goes to the Trump event because he cares about veterans.....what a media whore.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:The man is disgusting.  The worse bloodsucking politician on the stage as he milks this gig for all it is worth.....what a fricking hypocrite.  He goes to the Trump event because he cares about veterans.....what a media whore.

You have an opinion about a of which you know little. He had a well paying position with Fox News for a number of years.

Please explain to us how the Clinton Foundation works and to whom they supply money?

Here is what Charity Navigator has to say about them.

Why isn't this organization rated?

We had previously evaluated this organization, but have since determined that this charity's atypical business model can not be accurately captured in our current rating methodology. Our removal of The Clinton Foundation from our site is neither a condemnation nor an endorsement of this charity. We reserve the right to reinstate a rating for The Clinton Foundation as soon as we identify a rating methodology that appropriately captures its business model.

http://www.charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=search.profile&ein=311580204#.VqvdSnarRD8

2seaoat

One independent philanthropy watchdog did an analysis of Clinton Foundation funding and concluded that about 89 percent of its funding went to charity.

Simply put, despite its name, the Clinton Foundation is not a private foundation — which typically acts as a pass-through for private donations to other charitable organizations. Rather, it is a public charity. It conducts most of its charitable activities directly.
http://www.factcheck.org/2015/06/where-does-clinton-foundation-money-go/

In Rwanda, a review of the foundation’s history shows that it has done vital, often pathbreaking work, particularly in health and rural development.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/19/us/politics/rwanda-bill-hillary-clinton-foundation.html?_r=0

Mike Huckabee however got himself a house on the beach which after acting like he was a serious candidate and not in it for the money, will return to Fox to get his regular pay check after he has milked the campaign fund.......which he keeps and control......
So Mr. Markle do you see the substantive difference....one foundations helps people and one person helps himself......where was his donation to the trump event....please find the same.....you will not. Matthew 6 talks exactly about those who pray the loudest....... Embarassed

2seaoat

Tell Me Mr. Markle.....how did a broken down loser who could not even retain the governorship of Arkansas......still be relevant and making a buck off the public?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Huckabee the huckster....making a living off misguided donations Mike-huckabee-overweight

The older he gets, the more he reminds me of this guy:

Huckabee the huckster....making a living off misguided donations Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSmzUU4pXzcwdeGM0y7Od7XMKnmBusrrlAOlyDC_u6ONQzu6xCE

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:An independent philanthropy watchdog did an analysis of Clinton Foundation fuOne nding and concluded that about 89 percent of its funding went to charity.

Simply put, despite its name, the Clinton Foundation is not a private foundation — which typically acts as a pass-through for private donations to other charitable organizations. Rather, it is a public charity. It conducts most of its charitable activities directly.

http://www.factcheck.org/2015/06/where-does-clinton-foundation-money-go/

In Rwanda, a review of the foundation’s history shows that it has done vital, often pathbreaking work, particularly in health and rural development.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/19/us/politics/rwanda-bill-hillary-clinton-foundation.html?_r=0

Mike Huckabee however got himself a house on the beach which after acting like he was a serious candidate and not in it for the money, will return to Fox to get his regular pay check after he has milked the campaign fund.......which he keeps and control......

So Mr. Markle do you see the substantive difference....one foundations helps people and one person helps himself......where was his donation to the trump event....please find the same.....you will not.  Matthew 6 talks exactly about those who pray the loudest....... Embarassed

That's a hoot! Give us the link to that "independent philanthropy organization"

Good futile attempt to divert attention away from the Clinton Foundation.

MOST amusing was your link to the FactCheck.org who based their, whatever, on asking the Clinton Foundation questions. You just can't make these things up.

It is going to hit the fan when the investigations prove a quid pro quo between all the multi-million dollar contributions to the Clinton Foundation and awards of arms or high dollar speaking engagements for Bill.

2seaoat

I gave you the link.....you cannot face the fact that the foundation is helping people all over the world, and that 90% which is helping people all over the world.....what is the Huckster doing.....getting a new shower for his beachside pool.....a razorback's dream.

Markle

Markle

In 2013, The Clinton Foundation Only Spent 10 Percent Of Its Budget On Charitable Grants

Hillary Clinton's non-profit spent more on office supplies and rent than it did on charitable grants

APRIL 27, 2015 By Sean Davis
After a week of being attacked for shady bookkeeping and questionable expenditures, the Clinton Foundation is fighting back. In a tweet posted last week, the Clinton Foundation claimed that 88 percent of its expenditures went “directly to [the foundation’s] life-changing work.”

http://thefederalist.com/2015/04/27/in-2013-the-clinton-foundation-only-spent-10-percent-of-its-budget-on-charitable-grants/

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Markle, this thread is about HUCKABEE, not Hillary. And The Federalist is just another right-wing rag brought to you by the publishers of RedState.

2seaoat

test

My computer is timing out and I cannot respond.....later

gatorfan

Floridatexan wrote:
Markle, this thread is about HUCKABEE, not Hillary.  And The Federalist is just another right-wing rag brought to you by the publishers of RedState.  

Pretty funny coming from the person who generally tries to toss an anti-Bush post into ANY thread. And someone who references the Motor City Muckraker.

Wow.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

gatorfan wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Markle, this thread is about HUCKABEE, not Hillary.  And The Federalist is just another right-wing rag brought to you by the publishers of RedState.  

Pretty funny coming from the person who generally tries to toss an anti-Bush post into ANY thread. And someone who references the Motor City Muckraker.

Wow.

There's a Bush running for President, Einstein. Should I ignore him? Everyone else is. As for my sources, I think a local source close to the problem is preferable when available.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:I gave you the link.....you cannot face the fact that the foundation is helping people all over the world, and that 90% which is helping people all over the world.....what is the Huckster doing.....getting a new shower for his beachside pool.....a razorback's dream.

Why you consider Mike Huckabee relevant today is anyone's guess.

On the other hand, Hillary Clinton IS very important.

Obviously the 90% to which you refer went to airfare, hotels, meals, ground transportation and whatever for the entire Clinton family, their entourage and probably setting up their private server etc..

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Markle wrote:
2seaoat wrote:I gave you the link.....you cannot face the fact that the foundation is helping people all over the world, and that 90% which is helping people all over the world.....what is the Huckster doing.....getting a new shower for his beachside pool.....a razorback's dream.

Why you consider Mike Huckabee relevant today is anyone's guess.

On the other hand, Hillary Clinton IS very important.

Obviously the 90% to which you refer went to airfare, hotels, meals, ground transportation and whatever for the entire Clinton family, their entourage and probably setting up their private server etc..

Your source is not reliable...and neither are you.

Markle

Markle

Clinton Foundation only gives 15 percent of donations to charities, IRS concern

April 23, 2015
12:26 PM MST

The Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation – originally named the William J. Clinton Foundation – is refiling at least five tax returns and may have its books audited for as far back as 15 years after recent concerns over the contributed finances of the organization have been raised near and far, according to Reuters on Thursday. The organization is said to be a non-profit foundation established by former United States President Bill Clinton with the organization’s mission to be to strengthen the capacity of people throughout the world to meet the challenges of global interdependence. Now, it has been asserted that of the millions of dollars that the Clinton Foundation has received, only a miniscule 15 percent of the donations to the organization has actually gone to charitable organizations.

Disturbing details of the finances of the Clintons Foundation were reported upon by Rush Limbaugh, the controversial talk radio show host, on Thursday. He asserts that much of the 85 percent of the millions of dollars that do not end up in the hands of charities have undefined destinations. In fact, 60 percent of the money donated to the Clintons is categorized as “other.” Knowing this, consider that that the Clinton Foundation’s IRS filings show that it raised more than $500 million between 2009 and 2012. The Federalist publication has published that only 15 percent – or only $75 million – was spent on charity. In excess of $25 million was spent on travel expenses and approximately $110 million went toward employee salaries and benefits, according to Free Republic.

http://www.examiner.com/article/clinton-foundation-only-gives-15-percent-of-donations-to-charities-irs-concern

2seaoat

15% to direct charities......now that is supposed to be something bad.....kinda like a person saying your Prius gets 51 miles per gallon on the highway. It is a stat which requires a stupid person to bite at the innuendo, rather than a simple fact which means nothing without context. You see the link I provided you was clear that almost 75% of the PUBLIC FOUNDATION gives direct grants and is NOT giving grants to other charitable foundations. So, If they fund virus studies on endocrine cancer at Baylor University rather than giving funds to the American Cancer Society, in no way does their contribution get diminished because they are a DIRECT PUBLIC FOUNDATION.....please find stupid people on another forum, or pull your pants up and get suspenders before trying to post more nonsense on this forum.....you will not get a hall pass here......there may be other criticisms of a particular foundation, but where 89% is given to charities, and you attempt to turn a direct public foundation into a collector for other charities you have to be boneheaded stupid not to comprehend the distinction........and to think you are an educated man.....is being a shill for nonsense worth leaving your brain on your computer keyboard when you visit this forum.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:15% to direct charities......now that is supposed to be something bad.....kinda like a person saying your Prius gets 51 miles per gallon on the highway.  It is a stat which requires a stupid person to bite at the innuendo, rather than a simple fact which means nothing without context.  You see the link I provided you was clear that almost 75% of the PUBLIC FOUNDATION gives direct grants and is NOT giving grants to other charitable foundations.   So, If they fund virus studies on endocrine cancer at Baylor University rather than giving funds to the American Cancer Society, in no way does their contribution get diminished because they are a DIRECT PUBLIC FOUNDATION.....please find stupid people on another forum, or pull your pants up and get suspenders before trying to post more nonsense on this forum.....you will not get a hall pass here......there may be other criticisms of a particular foundation, but where 89% is given to charities, and you attempt to turn a direct public foundation into a collector for other charities you have to be boneheaded stupid not to comprehend the distinction........and to think you are an educated man.....is being a shill for nonsense worth leaving your brain on your computer keyboard when you visit this forum.

It is a fraud, designed to support the lifestyle of the Clinton's. You know that as does everyone else.

Huckabee the huckster....making a living off misguided donations Clinton-Foundation-2013-Breakdown_zpsgtevyf6k

2seaoat

Your graph is an outright lie. The 89% figure I gave you with the link is contrary to this fantasy you posted. How about a link to your chart? This is tiring. Every attempt to post distortions and lies is so easy to refute that you have finally just posted pretty graphics filled with distortions and lies as if nobody would challenge such nonsense.

Let me help you. Every 501c3 charity is reviewed by the IRS usually on an annual basis. They are constantly revoking those charities which fail to meet the criteria for the exemption for failing to file 990 series filings which are annually reviewed, or not meeting the standards of a charity. I will post a link of the actual 990 tax return for the clinton foundation....please note page 91 which contradicts your lying non linked graph. The funniest thing about your claim is that the numbers you purport would result in an automatic revocation of the 501 c 3 status of the charity by the IRS, which in their annual reviews has NEVER happened. Please get the facts from their actual 990 financials......stupid is hard to fix, and as someone who has assisted not for profits for almost forty years I find your nonsense so overpowering stupid that I am surprised that you actually cannot discern why......

https://www.clintonfoundation.org/sites/default/files/clinton_foundation_annual_report_2014.pdf

Pg 91

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

It is actually page 94 of the .pdf document (which counts un-numbered pages). I found it to open best in Firefox.

Allow me to provide poster Markle's link (a blog):

http://thefederalist.com/2015/04/27/in-2013-the-clinton-foundation-only-spent-10-percent-of-its-budget-on-charitable-grants/

Wikipedia describes The Federalist as a "...conservative and right-wing outlet..."

So, as poster Markle continues to quote from wingnut blogs, as former poster Obamasucks did routinely, we will be able to call him out for it. Markle routinely knocks progressives for using what he considers to be left-wing Internet sites as sources, but he obviously makes exceptions for his own behavior.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

The actual tax returns tell us that Mr. Markle and the propagandist are simply hoping that people are stupid......sorry to prove Mr. Markle wrong again, but lately he is just spewing the most incoherent crap, which I find hard to believe that he understands or tries to understand the underlying issues, but simply goes to his handlers and publishes his crap all over Florida blogs and forums. I hope nobody takes this propaganda at face value...........but then again, it is like a broken sewer main.....it keeps spewing chit that after awhile you are knee deep in the same, and you begin to lose your sense of smell.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Your graph is an outright lie.  The 89% figure I gave you with the link is contrary to this fantasy you posted.   How about a link to your chart?   This is tiring.  Every attempt to post distortions and lies is so easy to refute that you have finally just posted pretty graphics filled with distortions and lies as if nobody would challenge such nonsense.

[...]

https://www.clintonfoundation.org/sites/default/files/clinton_foundation_annual_report_2014.pdf

Pg 91

Ballsy, using the Clinton Foundation to defend the...Clinton Foundation.

Identical to asking Hillary Clinton if she had any classified emails on her illegal server.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:The actual tax returns tell us that Mr. Markle and the propagandist are simply hoping that people are stupid......sorry to prove Mr. Markle wrong again, but lately he is just spewing the most incoherent crap, which I find hard to believe that he understands or tries to understand the underlying issues, but simply goes to his handlers and publishes his crap all over Florida blogs and forums.  I hope nobody takes this propaganda at face value...........but then again, it is like a broken sewer main.....it keeps spewing chit that after awhile you are knee deep in the same, and you begin to lose your sense of smell.

As you well know, about the tax returns.

From Reuters:

"| Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:51am EDT Related: U.S., ELECTION 2016, POLITICS
Exclusive: Clinton charities will refile tax returns, audit for other errors
NEW YORK | BY JONATHAN ALLEN

Hillary Clinton's family's charities are refiling at least five annual tax returns after a Reuters review found errors in how they reported donations from governments, and said they may audit other Clinton Foundation returns in case of other errors.

The foundation and its list of donors have been under intense scrutiny in recent weeks. Republican critics say the foundation makes Clinton, who is seeking the Democratic presidential nomination in 2016, vulnerable to undue influence. Her campaign team calls these claims "absurd conspiracy theories."

The charities' errors generally take the form of under-reporting or over-reporting, by millions of dollars, donations from foreign governments, or in other instances omitting to break out government donations entirely when reporting revenue, the charities confirmed to Reuters.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-clinton-taxes-exclusive-idUSKBN0NE0CA20150423

2seaoat

Ballsy, using the Clinton Foundation to defend the...Clinton Foundation.

Identical to asking Hillary Clinton if she had any classified emails on her illegal server.

Using the tax returns is not ballsy.....nor is it the foundation defending itself.  It is simply the truth.  

In regard to filing an amended tax return to fix errors in a return.  Anybody who has done taxes for others which I did early in my career understands that over 10% are amended or the IRS makes corrections.  So in Forty years of filing corporate and personal tax returns I have amended at least twenty times......and your point is what.......that an error in a tax return proves dishonesty?    I may mention that some of those original errors were in favor of the IRS, and the amendment brought me back more money.   One time I fought the IRS for three years on their wrongful amendment of depreciation schedules, and I collected 9% interest and a 26k check from the IRS when they admitted their mistake.   You make this sophomoric attempt to connect an amended return with fraud.......idiocy for educated people, but it probably is difficult for someone who has done a short form tax return to comprehend this.....so nothing new here....dumb it down.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:[b]Ballsy, using the Clinton Foundation to defend the...Clinton Foundation.

Using the tax returns is not ballsy.....nor is it the foundation defending itself.  It is simply the truth.  

In regard to filing an amended tax return to fix errors in a return.  Anybody who has done taxes for others which I did early in my career understands that over 10% are amended or the IRS makes corrections.  So in Forty years of filing corporate and personal tax returns I have amended at least twenty times......and your point is what.......that an error in a tax return proves dishonesty?    I may mention that some of those original errors were in favor of the IRS, and the amendment brought me back more money.   One time I fought the IRS for three years on their wrongful amendment of depreciation schedules, and I collected 9% interest and a 26k check from the IRS when they admitted their mistake.   You make this sophomoric attempt to connect an amended return with fraud.......idiocy for educated people, but it probably is difficult for someone who has done a short form tax return to comprehend this.....so nothing new here....dumb it down.

Huckabee the huckster....making a living off misguided donations Word-salad-by-hip-is-everything_thumb_zpsnhzia0fh

knothead

knothead

Markle wrote:
2seaoat wrote:[b]Ballsy, using the Clinton Foundation to defend the...Clinton Foundation.

Huckabee the huckster....making a living off misguided donations Word-salad-by-hip-is-everything_thumb_zpsnhzia0fh

You really and truly must be the only poster here that recognizes how Oatie kicks ur butt day in and day out . . . . . . I mean seriously???

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum