Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Campaign Donations....

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1  Campaign Donations.... Empty Campaign Donations.... 7/20/2012, 9:24 am

Count Chocula said that an "unidentifed' elected official alerted him to the infractions....Again to all those that say the good oleboy network was done away with more proof as to the low level that the Count will stoop to save his position...

2  Campaign Donations.... Empty Re: Campaign Donations.... 7/20/2012, 9:41 am

I received a campaign flyer for Sir Purchased Knight Admiral General High Sheriff Morgan yesterday. That is without question the most pitiful looking "uniform" with all the military chest salad and that totally ridiculous looking Knight of the Square Table choker necklace I have ever seen. Looks like a little boy dressing up for Mardis Gras. jocolor

3  Campaign Donations.... Empty Re: Campaign Donations.... 7/20/2012, 10:18 am

nochain wrote:I received a campaign flyer for Sir Purchased Knight Admiral General High Sheriff Morgan yesterday. That is without question the most pitiful looking "uniform" with all the military chest salad and that totally ridiculous looking Knight of the Square Table choker necklace I have ever seen. Looks like a little boy dressing up for Mardis Gras. jocolor
I received one also...already depositied in the oval file....Count Chocula should be ashamed of that photo!...Wearing the military ribbons is bad enough but they at least were earned (they have no place on a sheriff's office uniform but when you're not a law enforcement officer guess you have to compensate with something)...the count chocula was either pruchased or found in a cereal box...Again with this dirty trick about the donations...this is how his majesty (in his mind) does business ...went right to the SA Office rather than filing a campaign complaint to be investigated...kind of put Eddins in a hard place but that's the Count!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum