Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

MSM begins to paint the group in Oregon as white terrorists....in preparation.....WACO 2

+6
Wordslinger
Floridatexan
knothead
polecat
2seaoat
TEOTWAWKI
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Salinsky wrote:

Actually, if you believe anything that is being said by Ammon Bundy and his merry band of morons is in any way rational or has any relationship with reality, your thinking is immediately disqualified from any meaningful discussion.

Sal has spoketh.  All dissenting opinion is no longer allowed.  lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

That's what I love about you democrats and republicans both.
You have both decided that whatever you believe is sacrosanct and inerrant.  And when anyone else has any idea that does not conform to your own,  that idea should always be totally dismissed and given no consideration.
We see it with everything,  including this ridiculous excuse for a Presidential election campaign.

You're both the Idea Nazis.  lol

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

The Hammonds don't support the protests...nor does their attorney.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/oregon-ranchers-reject-cliven-bundy-family-occupation/

The difference is that I support the right of civil disobedience and to peacefully assemble. That included the occupy movement until they began committing crimes and disrupting private citizens. We have a right to resist govt overreach.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Bob wrote:That's what I love about you democrats and republicans both.
You have both decided that whatever you believe is sacrosanct and inerrant.  And when anyone else has any idea that does not conform to your own,  that idea should always be totally dismissed and given no consideration.
We see it with everything,  including this ridiculous excuse for a Presidential election campaign.

You're both the Idea Nazis.  lol

This from the fence-sitter who planned to vote for Trump...and who is reported to have voted for Romney in 2012. I read that this particular wildlife sanctuary was dedicated by Theodore Roosevelt...because the locals were killing all the birds for their feathers.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Floridatexan wrote:
This from the fence-sitter who planned to vote for Trump.

That right there should disallow me from ever having any opinion about anything.  We need to get that into law.  lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Floridatexan wrote:and who is reported to have voted for Romney in 2012.

Omigod,  that tears it.  I not only should be muzzled,  hell I should be stoned to death.  lol

boards of FL

boards of FL

http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/05/us/oregon-wildlife-refuge-armed-protest/index.html

Well look at that!  They're just as stupid as our forum right-wingers.

For two days, the group made only vague statements about what would make them leave.

This is how I suspect the dialogue will unfold between the high-school libertarians and the negotiators.  It will likely mirror what we see here on this forum.

Negotiators:  So what is it - specifically - that you want?

Occupiers:  Bad ideas fail, comrades.

Negotiators:  I see.  Yes.  Well, what is it that we can do in order to de-escalate this situation?  What are your demands?

Occupiers:  What do you think my demands are, huh!?  Huh!?!?

Negotiators:  Yes.  OK.  Well.  You have taken over a federal building.  We assume you had some goal in mind or something that you wanted to specifically accomplish.  What is that?

Occupiers:  (insert link to an article about distribution of wealth, in german, with no accompanying explanation whatsoever)

Negotiators:  OK.  I see.  So can you simply tell us what your demand are?

Occupiers:  What does the article say?  Huh?  Huh?!?

Negotiators:  Do you actually know what your demands are?  Can you simply find the words to coherently state your demands?

Occupiers:  I have already exhaustively stated my demands in great detail.  I refuse to answer question when you ignore reality!

Sal

Sal

Floridatexan wrote:
This from the fence-sitter who planned to vote for Trump....

Actually, it's entirely consistent that a Trump supporters would find the Bundy's message "impressive and articulate".

Ignorance can be very dangerous.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Note that this is real. These are real people expressing real beliefs in the hope that they will come off impressive and intelligent enough so as to be elected to public office where they can dictate policy and the evolution of society. This is not a Saturday Night Live skit attempting to paint conservatives as idiots. These are real people.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Kill those fuckers

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/sheriff-oregon-occupiers-go-home_568b0cb9e4b0b958f65cab14?ir=Politics%253Fncid%253Dnewsltushpmg00000003

Sheriff To Armed Occupiers in Oregon: 'Go Home To Your Families'
"You said you were here to help the citizens of Harney County. That help ended when a peaceful protest became an armed occupation."

MSM begins to paint the group in Oregon as white terrorists....in preparation.....WACO 2 - Page 3 568b0db21600000001eb9f91

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:The difference is that I support the right of civil disobedience and to peacefully assemble. That included the occupy movement until they began committing crimes and disrupting private citizens. We have a right to resist govt overreach.

The armed cowboy traitors are anything but a "peaceful assembly." They're an armed mob who are occupying federal property.

They should be eliminated with extreme prejudice.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

You use the word FEDERAL like most use the word GOD....that's pathetic...so behead people for insulting YOUR God....yeah that's right, you dumbass Gihadi...

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

TEOTWAWKI wrote:You use the word FEDERAL like most use the word GOD....that's pathetic...so behead people for insulting YOUR God....yeah that's right, you dumbass Gihadi...

To whom is this pathetic whiny insult addressed? Obama? Me? The Sheriff? And what, pray tell, is a Gihadi?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Wordslinger wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:You use the word FEDERAL like most use the word GOD....that's pathetic...so behead people for insulting YOUR God....yeah that's right, you dumbass Gihadi...

To whom is this pathetic whiny insult addressed?  Obama? Me? The Sheriff?  And what, pray tell, is a Gihadi?  

Goverment- ihadi...keep up....now don't you have to bow facing Washington DC soon....

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

To whom is this pathetic whiny insult addressed?  Obama? Me? The Sheriff?  And what, pray tell, is a Gihadi?  

Goverment- ihadi...keep up....now don't you have to bow facing Washington DC soon....

"Now don't you have to bow facing Washington DC soon ..." Your grammar and English are as confused as your mind. What the hell is that sentence supposed to communicate?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

It has now become apparent the Federal and law enforcement response to the mighty Bundy militant stand in Oregon has been perfect. Cold, hungry and frightened, the cowboy patriots can go to town and eat in restaurants without being bothered.

Several have already given up the struggle and gone home. The mighty revolution has become a laughable childlike mini event.

Reality.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum