Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Young 5'9" jewish guy destroys everything seaoat believes about racism and discrimination...

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat

What a joke. This guy could not make a lucid argument against an empty paper bag. He clearly wants to use racism and the conservative movement to make the status of a jew white in America. I think there is a book about how the Irish in America became white, but yet he fails to understand the central concept that race is indelible and that a family who has remained in this country for two hundred years can be shunned by recent Polish immigrants whose family has been here for thirty years because they are white.

I have seen my white privilege best understood since I have been sick and have dressed like a street person with hoodies and a beard which is graying.....I understand that outward signs send signals of old and nasty street person, just as the color of your skin sends a signal.

That punk knows nothing about life. It would figure you would find his false words soothing.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

So from that I can see you're a racist anti-Semite hater of young people who's agenda is far more dear than the truth.  Thanks I thought the kid nailed and your slander just proved it. You need your twisted belief just as Jessie Jackson or Al Sharpton. You are a race baiter lofting himself above others claiming superior morality.

Oh and happy new year may you defend your idiotic position for many more years to come.

2seaoat

White privilege is a fact. A young kid calling the Southern Poverty folks radicals who historically have fought your buds the white power folks, somehow becomes bad because the kid wears a beanie......sorry that fits right into your racist Mayberry world which has left you in the tailwinds of life wanting to get Mayberry back.....sorry.....beanie boy does not make truthful arguments and the fact that he is being used by you confirms the obvious white power futility you still clutch onto.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I marvel at how the progressive answer to the illusion of modern discrimination is real full blown bigotry against white people in matters like affirmative action.

2seaoat

the illusion of modern discrimination

There is no illusion. It is a fact.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:the illusion of modern discrimination

There is no illusion.  It is a fact.

Young 5'9" jewish guy destroys everything seaoat believes about racism and discrimination... 99d57f8c

2seaoat

No it is your opinion which counts.......you said you moved to Pace to be far from big black people.........I rest my case.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:No it is your opinion which counts.......you said you moved to Pace to be far from big black people.........I rest my case.
Yes because no one likes extortion from black, white or government....

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Young 5'9" jewish guy destroys everything seaoat believes about racism and discrimination... Blog_black_white_violent_crime_rate

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum