Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can seaoat and others, who keep telling us Republicans represent racism, explain this?

+2
gatorfan
Hospital Bob
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

It's not as if there are no white men (or women) in this political race.
Actually there are about a dozen white men and women in this race.

So how do you explain this...

Can seaoat and others,  who keep telling us Republicans represent racism,  explain this? Poll10

gatorfan

They can't - it would ruin their narrative so instead they will attack Carson as some kind of freak show. Liberals are the true racists, they don't think minorities are capable of helping themselves without numerous entitlement programs and "equal opportunity" programs. Minorities are no different than anyone else, same opportunities (if not more) for at least a public high school education, etc. Just like me, my family was dirt poor so when I finished high school I worked my own way through college. It wasn't easy but anyone can do it if they have a little motivation. That's where liberals have failed - they have stolen the motivation for success from minorities by telling them they are oppressed and offering too many alternatives to working.

From leftist propaganda talkingpoint media. It's an excellent tactic to squash dialogue... especially if there's no defense.

Sal

Sal

I find it absolutely hilarious that wingnutz think that having a black man regurgitating the intolerant and bigoted ideas they all harbor somehow inoculates them collectively from charges of racism.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Salinsky wrote:I find it absolutely hilarious that wingnutz think that having a black man regurgitating the intolerant and bigoted ideas they all harbor somehow inoculates them collectively from charges of racism.

What exactly are the bigoted ideas Carson is regurgitating?

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:

Well, that Muslims should not be allowed to be President and that homosexuality is a choice come immediately to mind, but there are probably more if I were to give it some thought.

Do you not follow the news?

gatorfan

Salinsky wrote:I find it absolutely hilarious that wingnutz think that having a black man regurgitating the intolerant and bigoted ideas they all harbor somehow inoculates them collectively from charges of racism.

Sure you do...I find it disgusting that you liberal wingnutz think you are superior to dark people. And that you continuously regurgitate your faux indignation and outrage against anyone who isn't a brain-dead, limp-wristed libertard.

Bigot.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Salinsky wrote:
Bob wrote:

Well, that Muslims should not be allowed to be President and that homosexuality is a choice come immediately to mind, but there are probably more if I were to give it some thought.

You're so easy.  lol

Many of the white people in that race are also "regurgitating" the same stuff.
But even still,  as you can see,  most republicans are choosing a black person,  not a white person.

Gotcha.  lol

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:
Salinsky wrote:
Bob wrote:

You're so easy.  lol

Many of the white people in that race are also "regurgitating" the same stuff.
But even still,  as you can see,  most republicans are choosing a black person,  not a white person.

Gotcha.  lol

Gotcha?

Yes, Republicans say and think those kinds of things.

Because they are bigots.

Having it come out of the mouth of a black man doesn't change anything.

Your thinking is seriously muddled.

Have some more coffee.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

If the republican party is a bunch of "old racist white men",  and those old racist white men are hearing the same stuff from all those white candidates,  then it's totally illogical that old racist white men would choose a black candidate over those white candidates.  That makes no sense whatsoever. lol

And I only drink coffee to stay awake on driving trips.  I drink iced tea at home (until it gets cold and then I drink hot tea).

2seaoat

The Republican Party has become the party of Dixiecrats which is a predominate party of the South after the sixties civil rights movement had a mass migration from the Democratic Party. Racism is alive and well in America. President Obama won the office of President and his election did NOTHING to diminish the fear and prejudice in America. If anything it became more virulent with his election. The election of a Black President no more eliminates the politics of racism in the Republican Party in predominately Southern States than the success of a White player in the NBA changes the fact that the majority of players in the NBA are black.

Dr. Carson has deep conservative ideas. I find some of his positions bizarre and contradictory, but I find him accomplished and intelligent. However, like black guests on Fox News it is the script they read which allows them to be on that network. Al Sharpton is not a guest. Cory Booker is not a guest.

Ben Carson is an accomplished Doctor who has a personality which is low key and completely the opposite of the majority of politicians. Michelle Bachman was leading Iowa polls at this time in Iowa and we will have to wait and see, but when he wins Alabama, Ms, Ga, La, Texas, and South Carolina, I will concede that actual votes and not polls indicate that a majority of voters have overlooked his race and have looked at his character. I find that to be a very important step in America. I think Ben Carson will be a test. My guess is that ultimately he will be rejected by actual voting Republicans....I have no doubt about the same, but the thought that they might actually vote for a black man is very encouraging and hopeful.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Do you know what this is like and what you're like,  Sal and seaot.

You're like the bible thumpers who convince themselves the world is 6000 years old.
And then when confronted with the evidence that the world is not 6000 years old,  you keep trying to spin it in ways to keep convincing yourself and others that you're still right about it.

lol

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:That makes no sense whatsoever.

Sure it does.

And, it did with Alan Keyes and Herman Cain before him.

Bigots hate being called out for their bigotry, so what better way to inoculate themselves against the charge than have their bigotry voiced by a person of color.

It works, but only with the low IQ crowd.

Last edited by Salinsky on 10/27/2015, 9:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

The notion that all black people are supposed to think alike,  and that when any black person does not conform to that it makes him a bigot,  is itself  by far and away THE most racist and bigoted notion I have ever heard of.
David Duke has nothing on you two.  lol

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:The notion that all black people are supposed to think alike,  and that when any black person does not conform to that it makes him a bigot,  is itself  by far and away THE most racist and bigoted notion I have ever heard of.

That's not what makes him a bigot.

His bigotry makes him a bigot.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

How about when Hillary tries to label Bernie Sanders a sexist? 

Is it your opinion that making a claim that someone is a bigot is the proof that the person is a bigot? 

lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

You and seaoat are like markle and obamasucks.
You all see everything in such simplistic terms.  lol

2seaoat

then it's totally illogical that old racist white men would choose a black candidate over those white candidates. That makes no sense whatsoever. lol

No it is not illogical. If a black candidate can be used to continue to disenfranchise black citizens in the sharing of power and wealth in America, it is very logical. It is the policies of the past which in my lifetime I actually saw and continue to see. It is more subtle. It is a generalized anger that folks like gator, pace, and yourself have toward the de jure restrictions against the policies of exploitation where the de facto world still is present with daily proof of the same.

And then when confronted with the evidence that the world is not 6000 years old, you keep trying to spin it in ways to keep convincing yourself and others that you're still right about it.

Now this is classic Bob logic. Bob is the one who is selling that racism is dead and the high poll numbers of Dr. Carson show the same. Some argued the same with President Obama, that somehow one man changes the sociology of America. How naive and simplistic can you get Bob. It is you who continues to deny reality and facts. The very structuring of this thread tells a logical person all they need to know about your view of the social order, and certainly explains the burglar bars, dressers in front of doors, and a concealed weapon. The politics of exclusion were not eliminated by the election of President Obama who required white voters anymore than the Republican Party which has become a regional party of the south is for equality and opportunity for black citizens in America. Just look at voting records and facts Bob.

Sal

Sal

Can seaoat and others,  who keep telling us Republicans represent racism,  explain this? Screen20

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote: The very structuring of this thread tells a logical person all they need to know about your view of the social order, and certainly explains the burglar bars, dressers in front of doors, and a concealed weapon. 

Well you've nailed me.  I'm a gun totin gunslinger locked behind burglar bars with a dresser in front of the door. 
And that explains a black man being at the top of the republican polls.
Makes perfect sense to me.  lol

Sal

Sal

Salinsky wrote:Can seaoat and others,  who keep telling us Republicans represent racism,  explain this? Screen20

It's a good thing they didn't ask about patrolling the border with armed drones.

The response would've crashed the polling computers.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

But you've left out that other revealing thing, seaoat.  The fact that I sneak food into the movie theater.
Surely you can use that to explain a black man leading the republican polls.  lol

2seaoat

You and seaoat are like markle and obamasucks.
You all see everything in such simplistic terms. lol

Yes, simple understanding of facts is something Sal and I do share. We have the intelligence to understand truth and have no problem speaking the same. As a child I sat at the kitchen table in North Birmingham and on the front porch as neighbors and friends would talk about the uppity Ns boycotting downtown merchants. I was in a Baptist Church in North Birmingham when a man who visited my grandparents home frequently as he preached that the four little girls were blown up because of "outside" trouble makers.

Nothing has really changed. I am on the golf course at Tiger Point listening to horrible racist jokes, and talk about how after less than twenty years after Jim Crow, it was expected that the exploited would magically be educated, crime free, and out of poverty. No racism is alive and doing quite well in America, and only a fool would think that the election of Dr. Carson would prove that racism is dead.....quite the contrary, I suspect it is the best indicator of the same, but in all honesty I hope he does win the Republican nomination, because I do believe that there are sincere Christians who are not racist who look at his character, and after all that was one of Dr. King's dreams, but your naive outlook does not make Sal or I naive. I think the truth speaks for itself.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Salinsky wrote:
Salinsky wrote:Can seaoat and others,  who keep telling us Republicans represent racism,  explain this? Screen20

About that third one.  The claim that taking guns away from the German populace helped Hitler achieve his goals.

I think the Founding Fathers very clearly had the same reasoning in mind when they enacted the 2nd Amendment.   At least that's what their writings have told us. 

2seaoat

Surely you can use that to explain a black man leading the republican polls.

That would be illogical. It is not illogical to recognize that the republican Party has been selling fear for forty years. The black man being a free and equal citizen in America is something to be feared. Willie Horton was not the start, and Voter ID laws is not the end. Your fear is not uncertain, and your vehement denial of the same is the tell for this poker player......I picked up years ago, and you have kindly filled my observations with admissions confirming the same. It has nothing to do with you sneaking into movies. It has everything with the social order of your youth and the utopia an aging America finds in the same. America today is different from our youth and culture shock and fear are part of the natural process of aging. America remains divided by the politics of racism and I certainly hope Dr. Carson wins the South, but really Bob......are your really that detached from reality?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum