Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Limbaugh Tells Clinton To Wear A Diaper If She "Can't Hold It For Two Hours"

+4
Sal
Markle
Hospital Bob
2seaoat
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

2seaoat

So you are deceptive..no surprise...Does wandering among the rabble in sackcloth make you feel superior ?

Nope, I am a christian and I am superior to none, and have been blessed. Walking around as a street person is all about being comfortable and not caring what anybody thinks. However, in regard to the elite who rule......it is not by accident, but by natural order that the strong and intelligent shall rule. I will every once in awhile put the suit on......you never go into a car dealership to purchase a car looking like a street person......a great deal of time is wasted.

polecat

polecat

Trump also divorced his previous wives when he discovered they too were going to the bathroom but hiding it from him!

Attention Women of America: I urge you to use the bathroom before Trump is President. - Andy Borowitz

Next up on Fox News: Chelsea Clinton is having another baby as a way to distract from her mother's murder of 4 Americans in Benghazi.- Tea Party Cat

Putin calls Trump "an outstanding, talented man," adding, "I can't wait to go topless horseback riding with him."- The Daily Edge

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yeah Jesus dealt with the strong and intelligent and they crucified him because he threatened their status.....I can see now how you look down on others and think the black people need you so much to lawyer for them as they are not up to the task themselves......

Sal

Sal

EmeraldGhost wrote: some reporter woman (or transgender )

You've got a real fixation, bro.

Put on a pair of pantyhose and strut around the house if it makes you feel better.

But leave it off the forum.

Thanks.

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:
Markle wrote:
What did I say that you perceive as being mean spirited?  I also said nothing I intended to be funny.

Sorry,  markle.  You were just a convenient prop to use in that post.  Since I first discovered that George Carlin rant on Limbaugh yesterday,   I had a burning desire to try to impersonate it in written form.
It was just one of my little eccentricities so please don't take it personally. 
But it bombed anyway and made me realize you have to target the right audience for stuff like that. 
Plus seaoat got me a little crazy last night and I wasn't thinking straight.  lol

Why don't you just admit that your hate for me blurred your vision and you didn't even realize that TEOTWAWKI wrote the post of which you made a fool of yourself. You must be so proud.

Oh, and unlike most Progressives here, I take nothing personally, I merely consider the source.

2seaoat

Yeah Jesus dealt with the strong and intelligent and they crucified him because he threatened their status.....I can see now how you look down on others and think the black people need you so much to lawyer for them as they are not up to the task themselves......

I would be lying if I told you I have little respect for stupid people. I become impatient. I have always protected weaker folks who are not getting a fair game........I love taking down a bully.....it is my specialty. I have been patient with you for years to no avail, and yes if a mexican, muslim, or black person is facing bigotry and a rigged game, I fight for a fair game.....pretty easy to understands Christ's words.........but good government takes intelligent, experienced and dedicated folks who work for the public good. There are a great many folks who work in government who are trying to do it the right way......you just are any angry old guy who has become irrelevant, and you want to blow up things.......it will not make you any younger or even close to relevant.....you got to play your cards T.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum