Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Former President Bill Clinton tells it like it is...

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.npr.org/2016/04/07/473428472/bill-clinton-gets-into-heated-exchange-with-black-lives-matter-protester

2seaoat

No.....absolutely No......I wish T was here to weigh in on this issue. Bill Clinton started unfair and discriminatory sentencing which filled our prisons with young black men. Crack got one sentence, yet an uptown NY broker coked up got another sentence. President Clinton started the trend of creating and American police state. He played politics appealing to everybody loving their local police and fireman as he poured money into killing private job creation while growing government employment, as if police and more prisons was not government employees. No the black protestors on President Clinton are right.....and just like President Reagan where the illusion that his domestic policies helped America when just the opposite is true, this idea that the Democrat Bill Clinton did not hurt America, but helped it by turning it into a police state is the same propaganda which some try to perpetrate with Reagan.....Clinton was the beneficiary of a Republican congress which had not been a reality in America for almost forty years.....yet the illusion that Bill was solely responsible for the deficit reduction and reduction in the crime rates....well the reality was the bubble of babyboomers population in the 1990s had babyboomers entering their late forties and early fifties.....a time when crime rates drop.....sorry Bill you are full of chit, and I wish T was here to comment on the fricking police state he created. Bernie is not winning in the Democratic primaries because of emails.....he is winning because the Clintons have been worse than some current Republicans in their support of Wall Street and making America into a police state......and I for one miss T's dedication to the same in his later years of posting....because he was telling the truth.

Btw... hillary backed and promoted those laws and welfare reform.

RACISTS..!!

Personally, I think Bill lit into that dialogue because it would appeal to those voters who like a Trump-esque dialogue. Funny how Hillary uses Bill. When the right wing radio talking heads praise former President Clinton then you know something is up.

http://fortune.com/2016/04/09/bill-clinton-hillary-clinton-black-lives-matter/

Bill Clinton has made himself uncharacteristically scarce this election season.Unhappily for his wife,he crashed back into the news at the end of this week, angrily counter-confronting Black Lives Matter protesters at a rally in Philadelphia on Thursday and then offeringa feint at regret on Friday (“I almost want to apologize,” he said.).The proximate cause was the ongoing relitigation of his administration’s anti-crime efforts, seen by a new generation of liberals as spawning an eraof racially skewed mass incarceration.

But for the 4 2nd president,so long the irrepressible BigDogof the political scene, the moment must have offered some deeper catharsis. He’s spent the better part of ayearholding himself in check while Hillary Clinton has disavowed much of his record,piece by piece.The DemocraticParty she seeks to lead is rediscovering lefty instincts he banished a generation ago as the young tribune of an ascendant centrism,and she is adjusting accordingly.

Candidate Hillary now talks up the need for criminal justice reform to undo the 19 94 crime bill herhusband championed; decries the wages on American workers of NAFTA and subsequent free-trade deals he ushered in;and calls for crackingdown on afinancial sector he helped deregulate.Her evolution appears aimed at least in part at keeping faith with younger Democrats,a bloc that’s nevertheless rejecting her, en masse, in favorof a septuagenerian with a‘60s vintage message. (In Wisconsin on Tuesday,Bernie Sanders won a whopping 8 2% of voters under 30 .)So Bill could be forgiven if he’s feeling abit lost in the party he once defined.

I know that dems use different standards for their own... but this is pretty funny.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-H9BOIYhgc

Nobody wants to hear what the first black first lady has to say?

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Hillary is a political chameleon who plays all sides, typical politician. She has attended the Bilderberg meetings and surely does not mention problems of income inequality and a government run by the billionaires as Bernie does.

Bernie's appeal is that he's hitting a chord. People know by now the system is rigged to serve the people who own congress. It is no coincidence that the system has been formed to favor those who gave the money to elect a puppet government.

Pitifully I would still have to vote for her over Trump or Candidate X on the Republican side but it would be the better of two poor choices.

We do need a political revolution but the attention span of the American voter is so short I question if enthusiasm for Bernie, if elected, would continue to the degree necessary. It is a massive undertaking to undo decades of the slow creep of the take over of the government by the Ruling 1%.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

When young blacks murder other young blacks,  it's the fault of Bill Clinton,  the Allman Brothers and other white southern racists.
The mothers of these murder victims need to march on Greg Allman's house and get revenge on that racist cracker for killing their sons.

Can you imagine a pub in the place of hillary in that video? Or making the point that bill did?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum