Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A special thread for Wordslinger

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

In several of the many discussions we've had about religion,  I always take the position that religious faith is as important to humans as anything. 
And it's because when humans are experiencing profound suffering and despair,  there is no human "science" or human anything else which can substitute for religious faith.

The short video on this page will help explain why I take this position...

http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/04/health/girl-chooses-heaven-over-hospital-part-3/

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Bob wrote:In several of the many discussions we've had about religion,  I always take the position that religious faith is as important to humans as anything. 
And it's because when humans are experiencing profound suffering and despair,  there is no human "science" or human anything else which can substitute for religious faith.

Bob: Saw this story on Anderson Cooper (CNN) last night. Touching, for sure. Tragic story for the child, her family, and her doctors.

If it helps for them to believe she's on her way to heaven, I'm all for it.

The real question the situation provokes to me is: If God exists, why in hell would this sonofabitch do this to a child and her loving parents?

Fuck him and the horse he rides.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Wordslinger wrote:

The real question the situation provokes to me is:  If God exists, why in hell would this sonofabitch do this to a child and her loving parents?

After seeing what he did to this child and her parents,  that son of a bitch better never face me man to man without all his tricks and miracles and other horseshit.   I'll kill the son of a bitch.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Bob: you and I see this the same way.

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Bob wrote:In several of the many discussions we've had about religion,  I always take the position that religious faith is as important to humans as anything. 

Bob:  Saw this story on Anderson Cooper (CNN) last night. Touching, for sure.  Tragic story for the child, her family, and her doctors.

The real question the situation provokes to me is:  If God exists, why in hell would this sonofabitch do this to a child and her loving parents?

Not for you because for you, truth is irrelevant if it does not agree with your prejudiced beliefs.

If one believes in God, or whatever higher power they accept, then you also have to accept that the devil and pure, unadulterated evil exists.

Both exist.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle wrote:
If one believes in God, or whatever higher power they accept, then you also have to accept that the devil and pure, unadulterated evil exists.

Both exist.

You are absolutely correct this time,  Markle.   Yes gods and evil do both exist. 
And in the case of those two rags,  the bible and koran,  the gods and the evil are very often the same thing. 
Definitely not always as in the case of this child and her parents.  But very often and in many ways,  the same thing.  And it's those times when it's  impossible to differentiate between the fucking gods and the devils.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

Bob:  Saw this story on Anderson Cooper (CNN) last night. Touching, for sure.  Tragic story for the child, her family, and her doctors.

Not for you because for you, truth is irrelevant if it does not agree with your prejudiced beliefs.

Both exist.

Considering how many things you're completely wrong about, I'll keep your statement in mind. As I see it, there are no evil or good gods, none. Zip. Nada. Only good or perverted, evil people like you and yours.

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

Both exist.

Considering how many things you're completely wrong about, I'll keep your statement in mind.  As I see it, there are no evil or good gods, none.  Zip.  Nada.  Only good or perverted, evil people like you and yours.

A special thread for Wordslinger Dr.20Carson_zpsr2tdnt3m

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

Both exist.

Considering how many things you're completely wrong about, I'll keep your statement in mind.  As I see it, there are no evil or good gods, none.  Zip.  Nada.  Only good or perverted, evil people like you and yours.

And now folks, make sure you order another case of Mannatech's Super Elixir ... and Jesus will love you even more ...

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I Like her super elixir better...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2704099/Cheyenne-Tozzi-takes-leaf-supermodel-Elle-Macphersons-book-uses-supplement-Super-Elixir.html

A special thread for Wordslinger Article-2704099-1FEFBBE600000578-513_634x964

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle wrote:

I've never understood what it is all you bible thumpers have against monkeys.
I'd rather have monkeys as my ancestors than a whole lot of humans I know about.  And that includes both this character and you,  merkle.   lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Wait a minute,  I get it.  You and Carson and the rest of those thumpers must have seen Planet of the Apes.
And when those monkeys went after Charlton Heston the head of the NRA,  you saw those monkeys as trying to take your guns away.  Like Obama.

That would explain it.  Well I got news for you,  markle and carson, that shit was made up by hollywood.  The same way they had the T-Rex in the boat alongside the lamb in that Noah movie.
It's all an illusion.  Didn't you dudes ever see the Wizard of Oz?  Hell even that teenage girl was able to figure that out.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

So trust me,  the monkeys are no threat to you.

Not unless you try to keep one as a pet in a New York apartment (or wherever it was).  Yes that monkey did literally eat the face off some woman's face.
But what would you do if somebody locked you inside some shithole apartment.

There are probably few other animals that it would be worse to be killed by than a chimpanzee. They literally detach anything possible from your body... which wouldn't necessarily kill you sadly. Maybe a big cat that wasn't very hungry.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Yes,  but there is no more deadly animal than a human.  Nothing else even comes close.
So if that's a criterion for judging which creatures we prefer to be our ancestors,  I'll take the monkeys.
I'm an example of it myself.  I have german lineage in me.  And I've never heard of any monkey who ran other monkeys through gas chambers just because they were of a certain religion.
And I've never seen no Jimmy Swaggart or Oral Roberts version of a monkey either.
Not to mention Kim Jang Jung.  No monkey ever like that.  I rest my case.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Of course when a monkey in a zoo gets a brain tumor,  I'm not aware of any monkeys who can operate on his brain like Carson can either.
So I guess it's a wash with who I would want for an ancestor,  the monkey or Carson.
But since I'm not ever gonna buy more real estate unless I hit the lotto,  I aint so sure about you,  markle.  But if the lotto does come in,  I do promise to call you.  I understand you do some of that waterfront property along the Big Bend.
I've always wanted a place in Sopchoppy.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

And if I call you,  try to get me some place near the historic downtown,  Markle.
Preferably something within walking distance of this.

http://www.wormgruntinfestival.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum