Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Follow up to Wordslinger's thread: THE UNITED STATES NOW RANKS 43RD IN LIFE EXPECTANCY

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

http://www.infoplease.com/world/statistics/life-expectancy-country.html

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:http://www.infoplease.com/world/statistics/life-expectancy-country.html

Your ignorance on this topic is not in the least bit surprising.

Keep up the good work!

dumpcare

So Bob posts a link and he's ignorant? You know erkle you are the first one to call someone out when they call you a name in a post, but post a link and they are ignorant?

There truly is something wrong with you.

knothead

knothead

ppaca wrote:So Bob posts a link and he's ignorant?  You know erkle you are the first one to call someone out when they call you a name in a post, but post a link and they are ignorant?

Ya think . . . . . . .!!!!!!

dumpcare

knothead wrote:
ppaca wrote:So Bob posts a link and he's ignorant?  You know erkle you are the first one to call someone out when they call you a name in a post, but post a link and they are ignorant?

Ya think . . . . . . .!!!!!!

That's why I didn't think he should be banned. Why punish someone who's butter has slipped off their noodles? They just can't help it.

Markle

Markle

Yes, anyone who throws up a post, copying someone else's and have no reason other than to clutter the forum, and not knowing a thing about the topic...shows ignorance.

My guess is that you have no knowledge as to why the thread and the headline is intentionally so grossly misleading either.

This is simply a tool to remove relevant issues from the top subjects.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Obviously we're 43rd because of Obama,  markle.  Have you gone soft on Obama?
If we can only get a republican in the white house our life expectancy will go back to number 1 again.

dumpcare

Markle wrote:

Yes, anyone who throws up a post, copying someone else's and have no reason other than to clutter the forum, and not knowing a thing about the topic...shows ignorance.

My guess is that you have no knowledge as to why the thread and the headline is intentionally so grossly misleading either.

Well then if that is the case I find no revelance in 99% of your posts, just wasted time while you suck on a werther's.

dumpcare

Bob wrote:Obviously we're 43rd because of Obama,  markle.  Have you gone soft on Obama?
If we can only get a republican in the white house our life expectancy will go back to number 1 again.

He's gone soft period.

We're ranked like this because the records are not uniform nor are the way countries report their statistics. You can make the case that we pay too much or whatever... but this talkingpoint is just propaganda to promote socialized healthcare.

There's no country that has invented and innovated more to modern medicine than our country... period.

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:Obviously we're 43rd because of Obama,  markle.  Have you gone soft on Obama?

You really know nothing about this topic do you?

Markle

Markle

ppaca wrote:

He's gone soft period.

Follow up to Wordslinger's thread:  THE UNITED STATES NOW RANKS 43RD IN LIFE EXPECTANCY 77e64bb1-3006-4934-b10b-38c54b6751de_zpshbiut5lc

dumpcare

Markle wrote:
ppaca wrote:

He's gone soft period.

Follow up to Wordslinger's thread:  THE UNITED STATES NOW RANKS 43RD IN LIFE EXPECTANCY 77e64bb1-3006-4934-b10b-38c54b6751de_zpshbiut5lc

That must apply to you, I certainly didn't call you a name. But then again you must have read my mind old great one.

Markle

Markle

ppaca wrote:
Markle wrote:

Well then if that is the case I find no revelance in 99% of your posts, just wasted time while you suck on a werther's.

That's a shame. They are all current events and of national interest.

I'm most sorry, but I don't post anything from the Comedy Channel.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle wrote:

Next week I'll be taking a drug that costs about $150,000.  And following that I'll be taking another different drug that also costs about $150,000.
Two weeks ago they cut out part of my lung.

So if you're the expert,  when do you have surgery and when do you start taking the hundred thousand dollar drugs?

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:
Markle wrote:

Next week I'll be taking a drug that costs about $150,000.  And following that I'll be taking another different drug that also costs about $150,000.
Two weeks ago they cut out part of my lung.

So if you're the expert,  when do you have surgery and when do you start taking the hundred thousand dollar drugs?

I am truly sorry about your having cancer and the issues that go along with the diagnosis. Like it or not, I have kept you and your loved ones in my prayers daily.

That said, my topic and point was the US being 43 in life expectancy at birth. I repeat, and you have said nothing about the topic proving I am right, is that you know nothing about why and how the US ranks 43 and not a higher ranking.

Go ahead, prove me wrong!

2seaoat

Unlike Mr. Markle thinking he understands this subject.....I do.....the stats speak loudly that many nations have greater life expectancy than Americans, and if you drill down on this site, you will see nations like China and developing countries have made tremendous strides in improving life expectancy of their citizens..........look at what the life expectancy was for a chinese baby at birth in 1960......look at what it was in America.........sometimes the stats speak clearly and do not need a translator who thinks he understands.

http://www.worldlifeexpectancy.com/country-health-profile/china

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Unlike Mr. Markle thinking he understands this subject.....I do.....the stats speak loudly that many nations have greater life expectancy than Americans, and if you drill down on this site, you will see nations like China and developing countries have made tremendous strides in improving life expectancy of their citizens..........look at what the life expectancy was for a chinese baby at birth in 1960......look at what it was in America.........sometimes the stats speak clearly and do not need a translator who thinks he understands.

http://www.worldlifeexpectancy.com/country-health-profile/china

Obviously you are proud to proclaim that you know nothing about the subject and reasons behind the US being 47th in life expectancy.

I fail to understand what the life expectancy TODAY has to do with that in China 60 years ago.

There are legitimate sites where you can learn about this topic.

2seaoat

I fail to understand what the life expectancy TODAY has to do with that in China 60 years ago.

Relevancy requires comprehension, and comprehension requires the ability to understand the life expectancy stats.......you clearly are having trouble with comprehension and the context of those stats. However, again.......the stats speak for themselves and so does the context where developing nations have made great strides in improving their health care where America in context has stumbled in our health care and your one little idea of the plurality of nationalities in America is quaint, but not relevant and certainly does nothing to change our standing in the world in regard to life expectancy.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Actually a CIA study has us 51st in life expectancy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_life_expectancy#List_by_the_CIA_.282012.29

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle wrote:
I am truly sorry about your having cancer and the issues that go along with the diagnosis.  Like it or not, I have kept you and your loved ones in my prayers daily.

That's why when that punk moderator banned you it pissed me off.  You and I vehemently disagree about all this horseshit we talk about, but I do know you have a good side to you.  I think in real life you and I could probably be pretty good friends.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:I fail to understand what the life expectancy TODAY has to do with that in China 60 years ago.

Relevancy requires comprehension, and comprehension requires the ability to understand the life expectancy stats.......you clearly are having trouble with comprehension and the context of those stats. However, again.......the stats speak for themselves and so does the context where developing nations have made great strides in improving their health care where America in context has stumbled in our health care and your one little idea of the plurality of nationalities in America is quaint, but not relevant and certainly does nothing to change our standing in the world in regard to life expectancy.

The simple stats do nothing to truthfully explain the disparity between countries.

You are working hard to avoid the FACTS which results in the bare statistics you erroneously statistics.

I understand how difficult for you to point out the reasons behind the variations.

Let me give you a hint.

Does ancestry affect your life expectancy?

Does race affect your life expectancy?

Does diet affect your life expectancy?

Does lifestyle affect your life expectancy?

Do all those things vary from state to state in the United States?

Are all those examples then NOT the reason for differences between countries?

Markle

Markle

Not surprising, once again I stump the Progressives and they run for cover.

Faced with the real world...they run for cover.

Ah yes, they are a FINE lot.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum