Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Very Special Thread For Seaoat

+2
TEOTWAWKI
Hospital Bob
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

SPECIAL BONUS: Flaming gay dude gives secrets to sneaking food into movie theater. This is just wrong on so many levels. After seeing this I've totally repented.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I took some of my grandkids to see the new lego movie last night. just the tickets were $50 bucks...good movie though, actually they tried to crowd to much anti NWO into it for kids to understand but still entertaining. Everything is Awesome !

2seaoat

You found a compatriot........meatloaf?

A Very Special Thread For Seaoat Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTIgyNQ4ZUUVTkqoazkx3hD8pMJV3dPlvao7_V5CQTri3S_PI0MhA

What's not to like about meatloaf?

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9hLcRU5wE4

Laughing 

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

I LOVE Meatloaf!

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Ya'll have lost me. How does a cartoon and a gay guy on a youtube video who is sneaking food into a movie relate to the entertainer who calls himself Meatloaf?

dumpcare

Here's some pointer's Bob:

dumpcare

Bob wrote:Ya'll have lost me.  How does a cartoon and a gay guy on a youtube video who is sneaking food into a movie relate to the entertainer who calls himself Meatloaf?

whoops

Sal

Sal

I prefer pinto beans & neck-bones when watching a movie.

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Bob wrote:Ya'll have lost me.  How does a cartoon and a gay guy on a youtube video who is sneaking food into a movie relate to the entertainer who calls himself Meatloaf?

I don't have the faintest idea, Bob, but it has me listening to Meatloaf on my headset. :-)

PBulldog2 wrote:

I don't have the faintest idea, Bob, but it has me listening to Meatloaf on my headset. :-)

A Very Special Thread For Seaoat Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRGhGkOL5yv_FR11yhNXODKmNDQFvKtvNwWR5EsJFMb89yEhaLT

*****HAPPY CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7-i43W4mqw

Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum