Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Seaoat's LOW IQ clerk is a Democrat!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.youngcons.com/kentucky-clerk-refusing-to-issue-marriage-licenses-isnt-a-republican/

hahahahaahhhahahaha

Kim Davis, a clerk in Rowan County, was found in contempt of court on Thursday morning by Judge David Bunning. Davis has said granting marriage licenses to gay and lesbian couples would “violate God’s definition of marriage” and infringe on her personal beliefs as an Apostolic Christian.

Davis, a registered Democrat, had worked as a deputy clerk for 27 years before voters in Rowan County elected her as clerk last November.

2seaoat

I am a Republican. I think most Democrats in the past have been dumber than Republicans. It is only the last thirty years has this paradigm flipped. She is an idiot. Her mother ran the office and it has all the window dressing of the Daley Chicago machine......if you can't employ your family who can you......she is an idiot and should be thrown out of office by a good local traditional Republican who does not follow the idiocy of the Dixiecrats.......this women is a traditional Dixiecrat who could not even follow the sheep go to the dark side. The problem is that there is probably a line of Republican Dixiecrats lining up to get her out of office.....dumb and dumber.

2seaoat

Poor Rand Paul......he is going to have to give up his senate seat or choose to run for President. Ky law does not allow both. Now he has Republicans in Ky thinking......hey Democrats are as dumb as us, and that Paul does not represent my values......prediction the Paul senate seat will be in play in 2016. Huckabamboozler's support of a local democrat just makes his guns and grits too sweet to comment......I think he will be on the segregated beach sipping an ice tea shortly.....he is exactly the type of person who were my neighbors on Navarre Beach ........there is a mindset for these folks and it is so predictable.....yet they vehemently deny the underlying premise......living the dream in a bubble and passing judgment on folks they deem as less. Sorry, a biracial couple or gay couple seeking marriage may not work in their bubble world, but it is the law.

Sal

Sal

Think she voted for Obama, Sucksguy?

Fact is, there are a lot of backwoods hicks in Kentucky whose families have been Democrats for generations, and they wouldn't think of changing their party registration.

They also wouldn't think of voting Democratic in an election for POTUS.

Low IQ indeed.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote: I am a Republican.  I think most Democrats in the past have been dumber than Republicans.   It is only the last thirty years has this paradigm flipped.   She is an idiot.   Her mother ran the office and it has all the window dressing of the Daley Chicago machine......if you can't employ your family who can you......she is an idiot and should be thrown out of office by a good local traditional Republican who does not follow the idiocy of the Dixiecrats.......this women is a traditional Dixiecrat who could not even follow the sheep go to the dark side.  The problem is that there is probably a line of Republican Dixiecrats lining up to get her out of office.....dumb and dumber.

How many legs does a dog have if you call the tail a leg? Four. Calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg.

Abraham Lincoln

Seaoat's LOW IQ clerk is a Democrat! LOL_zpsrc5py0ql

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum