Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Idea that Iran will be able to inspect its own nuke sites utter bullshit!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Another reason to never trust Markle ...

http://us1.campaign-archive2.com/?u=ad4426e0fa597bc92e98dbd8f&id=582ef9570b&e=7f67ef1193

Don't pretend to care what happens. We all know that the iranians will cheat... that the un will cave... that you will celebrate.

Why y'all want anything easier for a provocative theocratic regime is beyond me. Enjoy comrades.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Bibi and his fellow Zionist scoundrels will stoop to anything to scuttle the Iran P5+1 deal. Bibi wants war--He is itching to start one, and then make the U.S. be the fall-guy for it. President Obama needs to be watchful, and stand firm!

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:Don't pretend to care what happens. We all know that the iranians will cheat... that the un will cave... that you will celebrate.

Why y'all want anything easier for a provocative theocratic regime is beyond me. Enjoy comrades.

Actually, whether or not Iran will cheat is UNKNOWN, except for people like you who can read the future.  What is known, is the claim that the UN agreement allows Iran to inspect its own nuclear sites is a scam created by folks just like you.  

Are you under the delusion that international inspectors will be allowed access to every site at any time they wish?

We'll have to stop right here if that's the case.

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:Are you under the delusion that international inspectors will be allowed access to every site at any time they wish?

We'll have to stop right here if that's the case.

You're not gonna start in on that 24 day bullshit again, are you?

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:Another reason to never trust Markle ...

http://us1.campaign-archive2.com/?u=ad4426e0fa597bc92e98dbd8f&id=582ef9570b&e=7f67ef1193

Everyone else is using reliable sites for use in posting the lies about the Iran deal. Then there is Wordslinger.

Idea that Iran will be able to inspect its own nuke sites utter bullshit! AnimatedLaughterPink

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Don't pretend to care what happens. We all know that the iranians will cheat... that the un will cave... that you will celebrate.

Actually, whether or not Iran will cheat is UNKNOWN, except for people like you who can read the future.  What is known, is the claim that the UN agreement allows Iran to inspect its own nuclear sites is a scam created by folks just like you.  

Idea that Iran will be able to inspect its own nuke sites utter bullshit! AnimatedLaughterPink

Sal

Sal

Guess what, Ol' Man Markle ...

... the deal is going forward.

"Clean up in the TV and internet room of the Shady Oaks Retirement Home!"

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Salinsky wrote:Guess what, Ol' Man Markle ...

... the deal is going forward.

Yes, and When Donald Trump becomes president, on 'Day One' he'll repeal  Obamacare and scuttle the Iran deal.

I wonder how hard it will be to keep the GOP away from the Whitehouse for another cycle or two?

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

Truth is truth no matter who or where it is printed and distributed. Your desperate attempts to deflect truths you don't care for by denigrating the media utilized, speaks for itself. Unfortunately for you, up is not down, dry is not wet, cold is not hot, etc. But what has me rolling with laughter like the pink panther cliche you so ineffectively use when you have no real retort to anyone's comment, is the reality that Trump or Cruz or whoever will not have the Latino vote, the black vote, the womens' vote, or the youth vote. And, considering the hardcore dissension within the republican party as a result of the division brought on by Trump-the-rabble-rouser, it's more than a little likely a lot of republicans will sit this election out.

And that's something truly worth laughing about!

Notice how slinger rails against christianity... but is so willing to bend over and take it in the ass from radical muslims.

Keep dreaming wordslinger

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:Notice how slinger rails against christianity... but is so willing to bend over and take it in the ass from radical muslims.

It's truly interesting that whenever you or Obamasucks, PDawg, Karl Rove, etc. get riled you both fire away with homophobic insults. I wonder why? Do we hear a little latent tendencies emerging? LOL

Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Notice how slinger rails against christianity... but is so willing to bend over and take it in the ass from radical muslims.

It's truly interesting that whenever you or Obamasucks, PDawg, Karl Rove, etc. get riled you both fire away with homophobic insults. I wonder why? Do we hear a little latent tendencies emerging? LOL

My bad... I thght your heightened sense of enlightenment would consider it a complement.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

It's truly interesting that whenever you or Obamasucks, PDawg, Karl Rove, etc. get riled you both fire away with homophobic insults.  I wonder why? Do we hear a little latent tendencies emerging?  LOL

My bad... I thght your heightened sense of enlightenment would consider it a complement.

No sweetheart, you made two points in your insult and both were wrong.   I'm straight (been married to a woman now 53 years).  I don't bend over for anyone ... which you already know.  Secondly, I don't rail against Christianity and favor Muslims.  I rail against the absurdity of all religions, and in particular against the fundamentalist members thereof.  That includes Jews, Muslims, Catholics, Jehovah Witnesses, Scientology and your own cult that thinks that slitting the throats of goats and chickens will bring you closer to paradise.

On second thought I apologize for insulting your religion. In fact it has the same credibility as that of the Baptists, Episcopals, Methodists, Zen Budhists and Catholics, etc. If God ever existed I don't think he cares about what style is worshippers utilize -- when they bend over to pray to him.  

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

It's truly interesting that whenever you or Obamasucks, PDawg, Karl Rove, etc. get riled you both fire away with homophobic insults.  I wonder why? Do we hear a little latent tendencies emerging?  LOL

No sweetheart, you made two points in your insult and both were wrong.   I'm straight (been married to a woman now 53 years).  I don't bend over for anyone ... which you already know.  Secondly, I don't rail against Christianity and favor Muslims.  I rail against the absurdity of all religions, and in particular against the fundamentalist members thereof.  That includes Jews, Muslims, Catholics, Jehovah Witnesses, Scientology and your own cult that thinks that slitting the throats of goats and chickens will bring you closer to paradise.

On second thought I apologize for insulting your religion.  In fact it has the same credibility as that of the Baptists, Episcopals, Methodists, Zen Budhists and Catholics, etc.  If God ever existed I don't think he cares about what style is worshippers utilize -- when they bend over to pray to him.

Curious, you go to great lengths to assault others regarding their sexuality and their faith, but get your panties in a twist when someone turns the tables.

As always in these situations, this is your response. Very, very touchy and thin skinned. Much like out semi-retired President Obama.

Idea that Iran will be able to inspect its own nuke sites utter bullshit! Hamlet_quote_t_shirt-p2359314148773-1

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

On second thought I apologize for insulting your religion.  In fact it has the same credibility as that of the Baptists, Episcopals, Methodists, Zen Budhists and Catholics, etc.  If God ever existed I don't think he cares about what style is worshippers utilize -- when they bend over to pray to him.

Curious, you go to great lengths to assault others regarding their sexuality and their faith, but get your panties in a twist when someone turns the tables.

As always in these situations, this is your response.  Very, very touchy and thin skinned.  Much like out semi-retired President Obama.

Idea that Iran will be able to inspect its own nuke sites utter bullshit! Hamlet_quote_t_shirt-p2359314148773-1

Show me where I've EVER attacked anyone's sexuality. I'm all ears ...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum