Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Woman arrested and criminally charged for late dog license renewal

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.mlive.com/news/kalamazoo/index.ssf/2015/07/charges_dropped_against_woman.html

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Geeze the police have nothing better to do.....we are indeed slaves. We own nothing seeing that if it's licensed or taxed the state really owns it..some days I just want to buy that boat sail out into the ocean and be free for a few hours before the coast guard finds me, boards me, and fines me for oil in my bilge.......

Hallmarkgard

Damn! Looks like I am looking at 20 plus years... Can someone help me feed them while I am gone?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I have a few stray cats that are my friends around here but I don't get attached ...animal control comes by and I never see them again but after a while a new cat or two will show up...takes about 3 months just to get them to let me pet them....of course a little cat chow helps. Sometimes I feel like a stray cat myself...but we all know what happens to stray cats....

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/24/james-boyd-killed-by-cops_n_5021117.html

A homeless New Mexico man who was illegally camping in the Albuquerque foothills was fatally shot by police.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

S.F. police release video of 'savage' killing of homeless man ...

Video: Police Shoot Homeless Man On Skid Row - ...

Michigan Police Fatally Shoot Homeless Man, Firing 46 Shots ...

LA Police kills homeless man shooting as he’s on the ground

Caught on Video: Police shoot and kill homeless man (VIDEO)...

senseless killing of an unarmed man, a homeless ....

Two Years Later, No Charges After Police Kill Homeless Man in ...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum