Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pensacola child abuser arrested after childs death. License to breed? We need it.

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

http://www.weartv.com/newsroom/top_stories/videos/wear_pensacola-woman-arrested-child-abuse-after-toddler-autopsy-25393.shtml

ghandi wrote:http://www.weartv.com/newsroom/top_stories/videos/wear_pensacola-woman-arrested-child-abuse-after-toddler-autopsy-25393.shtml

It wasn't her child,Einsetin.LOL!

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:http://www.weartv.com/newsroom/top_stories/videos/wear_pensacola-woman-arrested-child-abuse-after-toddler-autopsy-25393.shtml

The mother knew who watched her child. Einstein. Time for your meds?

ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

What does that have to do w/ a license to breed,Einstein?

ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

The mother died a while back..

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

What does that have to do w/ a license to breed,Einstein?

For the poster child of mental health, I'll explain it: Anyone who leaves their child with an abusive crackhead shouldn't have children. Understand?
We all know how dumb you are. You don't have to prove it to us every day.

From the PNJ.........Henderson was the boy’s legal guardian because his father, Demarcus Hixon, is in jail and his mother is deceased. ................just sayin..........

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

hallmarkgrad wrote: From the PNJ.........Henderson was the boy’s legal guardian because his father, Demarcus Hixon, is in jail and his mother is deceased. ................just sayin..........

And if the was a test and a license, would you have approved these two to have a child if it was up to you?
Answer honestly.

I dont know. I did not know the Mother of the child. Maybe things would have been different if she was still alive. My wife's son from a different marriage turned to shit when she died. A lot of crap happens to children when the parents pass away........

ghandi wrote:
hallmarkgrad wrote: From the PNJ.........Henderson was the boy’s legal guardian because his father, Demarcus Hixon, is in jail and his mother is deceased. ................just sayin..........

And if the was a test and a license, would you have approved these two to have a child if it was up to you?
Answer honestly.

I can honestly say I wouldn't have approved you to have a child. Just sayin.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:

Answer honestly.

ok special ed mom. Making up for something? Guilt from the way your children were raised? How many husbands did you go through? How many fake fathers for your special ed kids? I have one word for you and your blood line. Rubbers.

ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:

Answer honestly.

ok special ed mom. Making up for something? Guilt from the way your children were raised? How many husbands did you go through? How many fake fathers for your special ed kids? I have one word for you and your blood line. Rubbers.

Are you making fun of special ed kids? I had the good sense to make sure my husbands were wealthy.I wouldn't have married a Navy chief.Too dumb to be an officer and didn't make enough money.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:

Answer honestly.

Are you making fun of special ed kids? I had the good sense to make sure my husbands were wealthy.I wouldn't have married a Navy chief.Too dumb to be an officer and didn't make enough money.

I don't need to say anything more. This proves who you are. Nothing I could say can top what you just said about yourself. You're a piece of shit in your own words.

ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:

Answer honestly.

I don't need to say anything more. This proves who you are. Nothing I could say can top what you just said about yourself. You're a piece of shit in your own words.

No, just smart.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:

Answer honestly.

No, just smart.

So after all those rich husbands you had, you still need to work for a living?
I think you're lying again. As usual.

no stress

no stress

ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:

Answer honestly.

No, just smart.

Some marry for love, some for money

ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:

Answer honestly.

No, just smart.

I love my job,Ghandi and I do something that is rewarding and contributes to society.My special ed students are wonderful kids who give back more than they take. They persevere despite their disabilities and not one of them is a hateful POS!

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:

Answer honestly.

No, just smart.

I love my job,Ghandi and I do something that is rewarding and contributes to society.My special ed students are wonderful kids who give back more than they take. They persevere despite their disabilities and not one of them is a hateful POS!

Now I see the connection. You were special needs and now you're giving back. Good for you. My prayers for you worked and were answered. You are a true blessing.

Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:

Answer honestly.

No, just smart.

I find it commendable that you take care of special needs children. Not everyone has the patients or the time to work with them. Good for you.

no stress

no stress

I thought that they integrated the S.E.S kids back into mainstream classrooms.......something smells fishy here.

Gunz wrote:I thought that they integrated the S.E.S kids back into mainstream classrooms.......something smells fishy here.

I thought dreams was a social worker. I cant keep up with all the professions she's claimed to have had.

and pray to god if she is anywhere near special needs children. that cant be good.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Chrissy wrote:
Gunz wrote:I thought that they integrated the S.E.S kids back into mainstream classrooms.......something smells fishy here.

I thought dreams was a social worker. I cant keep up with all the professions she's claimed to have had.

and pray to god if she is anywhere near special needs children. that cant be good.
She told me she graduated first in her class at the police academy. Another lie I'm sure.

Chrissy wrote:

I haven't been a social worker in many years.Pay attention-I know it's hard.Actually, I feel the same way about you. I question the abilities of someone who can't spell or write properly to manage anything let alone a lab. How do you write reports or send emails?

I'm not a public school teacher. I manage several social service programs and teach life skills to teenaged disabled kids ready to go out in the world.Not everybody works for the school system.

ghandi wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

She told me she graduated first in her class at the police academy. Another lie I'm sure.

That's correct-I did. Jealous?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum