Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stoopid Cop tricks....woman arrested for walking without a license...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.infowars.com/texas-cops-jail-woman-for-walking-without-a-license/

“Officer Boyett passed me and did a U-turn at the intersection in front of me and then pulled up beside me. I continued walking as he asked me where my auto was. I told him it didn’t matter because I was walking and that I didn’t have time for this, so I was going home.” Robins added.
“He got out of his auto and ran around to me, approximately 3 feet from his auto, forcefully gripped my arm and drug me to the front of his auto. He kept asking where my auto was and stated he knew I had been driving without a license. I informed him he can’t do this and to call the Chief of Police, Bobby Evans. He said he didn’t have to call him and that he was writing me citations for driving without a license and expired registration.” she notes in the statement.
After refusing to sign the citations, Robins claims that the officer squeezed her arm so tightly that it resulted in bruising, and then cuffed her forcefully, leaving red marks. The cop also claimed that Robins was “being hostile” and that meant she was going to jail.
Robins said she yelled out to a passing driver for help. The driver stopped and became a witness to the scene, later corroborating that Robins was not in a car or anywhere near a vehicle.

But what's the backstory on this?  Had he been following her in her car knowing she was not licensed to drive?

Has to be more to the story, Paul Harvey. Or maybe this is just a poorly written article. Shocked Plenty of those crowding the internet...

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

SheWrites wrote:But what's the backstory on this?  Had he been following her in her car knowing she was not licensed to drive?

Has to be more to the story, Paul Harvey.  Or maybe this is just a poorly written article. Shocked Plenty of those crowding the internet...
The driver stopped and became a witness to the scene, later corroborating that Robins was not in a car or anywhere near a vehicle

The cop would rather make his quota on helpless women than burly truckers and bank robbers...

Is a corroborator's account the end all?  

All I'm saying is this is a poorly written account of what happened.  If it merits print or online exposure then give the full who, what, where, when and how of why the officer stopped her in the first place.  

Too much missing but good fodder for this forum cheers

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum