Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cop who pushed woman in jail cell charged and arrested -yay!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/suburbs/evanston_skokie_morton_grove/chi-skokie-police-officer-battery-charge-20131030,0,4298131.story

It's about time. I sent the county an email. I hope thousands of people did.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Dreamsglore wrote:http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/suburbs/evanston_skokie_morton_grove/chi-skokie-police-officer-battery-charge-20131030,0,4298131.story

It's about time. I sent the county an email. I hope thousands of people did.

cheers  thanks for the update.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Praise the Lord...a little light finally shining through on an unaccountable system.....now put his ass in gen pop.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

On another note......Kendrick Johnson, found dead in a gym mat, in Valdosta Ga. Video of the gym and ll records will be released.

http://www.11alive.com/news/article/311625/40/Video-to-be-released-in-Kendrick-Johnson-death

Nekochan

Nekochan

Good to hear.  That was horrible what he did to that woman. 

Joani, the story about the Georgia kid has been on the local news here.  This was fishy all along.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Nekochan wrote:Good to hear.  That was horrible what he did to that woman. 

Joani, the story about the Georgia kid has been on the local news here.  This was fishy all along.
I don't think for one minute this was an accidental death.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I have a friend whose 20 year old son was hanged in an Atlanta Jail. I knew the boy pretty well and he was a very likeable kid. Got picked up on a drug using charge and died in custody...I don't believe he he killed himself..but that was quite a few years ago.

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

How did she sustain all those injuries by being pushed? Did her head hit something?

Have you ever watch the show regarding jails? They actually film in different jails and show the booking process, etc. I am always amazed at how the jailers maintain their composure and remain even-tempered. I would not be able to deal the really drunk or drugged people.

I think we will see more and more discipline of law enforcement for these type of actions. However, if you follow them all the way through their criminal trials, they're usually found not guilty.

cool1

cool1

Some of these cops think they are above the law --How sick that is even to watch.

Nekochan

Nekochan

QueenOfHearts wrote:How did she sustain all those injuries by being pushed?  Did her head hit something?

Have you ever watch the show regarding jails?  They actually film in different jails and show the booking process, etc.  I am always amazed at how the jailers maintain their composure and remain even-tempered.  I would not be able to deal the really drunk or drugged people.

I think we will see more and more discipline of law enforcement for these type of actions.  However, if you follow them all the way through their criminal trials, they're usually found not guilty.
Based on the jail video I saw a couple of weeks ago when Teo posted this story--the woman was drunk but she did not appear to be resisting or giving any problems.  The guards took her out of the cell to take her picture.  You can't see the part in the video where they take her picture.  I think the story claimed that she refused to look at the camera, but this isn't shown in the video.   Then one of the guards brought her back to the cell --at this point, the video picks up what is happening again.  The guard was a big man and he basically just threw her across the cell.  Again, she was not resisting going back into the cell.  He just threw her for no reason.  Her body was flung across the cell and her head/face hit the concrete bench in the cell.   This is a very small looking woman.  She wasn't resisting or fighting and there was no reason to be throwing her around like that.  I think she had broken bones in her face.  He really messed her face up.  That jackass guard should be tried for this crime he committed on the woman. Glad he was arrested.  Now, I am always ready to see the guard or cop's point of view because they don't have an easy job.  But in this case, I think there is no question that the guard used unnecessary and dangerous force against an inmate who was not causing any trouble.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum